follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 61098 times)

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #660 on: April 11, 2024, 11:18:27 PM »
Investing on new coin is very risky since a lot of the projects now are scam or failed to succeed.
Very risky indeed, and pains to learn about that, there are so many scam projects hovering around the crypto space scamming people and been scot free without being jailed.

This time of the crypto market calls for thorough research before one investing in any new coin. That's why as a investor in crypto you shouldn't be moved by the hyped given to new projects because of many have been rug pulled and end up as a scam to their investors. That's the reason you ought research before investing in new coins especially cos not all new project comes with genuine intention to make their investors rich. Some came with bad intention to scam people towards this bull run since everyone make it big in this bull run.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #660 on: April 11, 2024, 11:18:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #661 on: April 11, 2024, 11:31:41 PM »
Investing in any coin, whether new or old, always has risks. New coins are coins that are more risky, because many scammers use new coins, the team's reputation is not there yet. That's why we always say DYOR, because the risk is in each of our hands
Of course, no crypto coins have no risks. But the top coins can be more trustable, they have been proven for many times. I also prefer to hold top coins because I can analyze the price charts clearly. It is different with new coins, they haven't proven anything yet. So, it is difficult to expect holding them for a long term. The new coins can disappear any time, so we must be very careful.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #662 on: April 12, 2024, 04:01:54 AM »
Investing in any coin, whether new or old, always has risks. New coins are coins that are more risky, because many scammers use new coins, the team's reputation is not there yet. That's why we always say DYOR, because the risk is in each of our hands
Of course, no crypto coins have no risks. But the top coins can be more trustable, they have been proven for many times. I also prefer to hold top coins because I can analyze the price charts clearly. It is different with new coins, they haven't proven anything yet. So, it is difficult to expect holding them for a long term. The new coins can disappear any time, so we must be very careful.
Old coins have a clear reputation and in each cycle they continue to exist. They will come back expensive and touch ATH. there are a lot of considerations to buy a new coin and if we don't have good analysis and research skills, don't choose a new coin, it is very risky and will result in big losses

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #663 on: April 12, 2024, 07:12:45 PM »

Every coin possesses some risk and there is also a solution to get profit from such risky coins. I think if we focus more on top coins then we can get huge amount because old coins are the only which proves to be profitable asset from years.

Top coins are creating new ATH during every halving and also it goes faster from lower price to upper price so this should be a cause of choosing some top coins.

We should also not ignore new coins because some of them also give us greater reward but for new project we first have to accumulate data of profitability whereas for top coins we don't have to spend time on analyzing the details as everything is in front of us.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #664 on: April 12, 2024, 07:27:55 PM »
Yes new coins need to do deep analysis if you believe in new coins then never do long term it should be short term when you already have profit above 20% then immediately to take profit.

Now there are many new coins from L2 that have good fundamentals, although I myself have never bought or invested because it remains less convincing, this is just a matter of my own opinion so I prefer Ethereum in altcoins and bitcoin as the main investment.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:25:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #665 on: April 12, 2024, 11:19:59 PM »
There are many criteria to analyze currencies from a good point of view, for example when we are doing a type of research we must see the market capitalization, the number of people that must exist in the project and what is the projection of that project, That is one of the things that must be seen, also if the amount of tokens that are going to be received are Sufficient , if I see that a project will give few tokens, that doesn't work for me because I am clearly competing against the shadow of something that I don't It will happen, so these types of things are what we should see, those are the criteria for me, apart from reading the whitepaper well, apart from making calculations with a possible high price that could reach, at least 1 dollar, considering the price. buellish this year and 2025.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #666 on: April 13, 2024, 07:20:06 PM »

Yes new coins need to do deep analysis if you believe in new coins then never do long term it should be short term when you already have profit above 20% then immediately to take profit.

Now there are many new coins from L2 that have good fundamentals, although I myself have never bought or invested because it remains less convincing, this is just a matter of my own opinion so I prefer Ethereum in altcoins and bitcoin as the main investment.
It's a smart choice if you choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as your investment coins. because those two coins are the safest to hold long term. New coins have a higher chance of profit if they are truly successful, but everyone says the risks are also high. and I, like you, don't dare to take that risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #666 on: April 13, 2024, 07:20:06 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #667 on: April 13, 2024, 09:30:32 PM »
Investing on new coin is very risky since a lot of the projects now are scam or failed to succeed.
You told appropriate i also think invest on new cryptocurrency is very risky. Because we are seeing many new coin are lunching everyone and it also true that some of this new coin are scamming.

It also true that no risk no gain. If we want to take big profit then we have to take some risk. And if new were do well then that will be profitable for invertors. Overall considering we can easily tell buying new coin is very risky.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #668 on: April 13, 2024, 10:36:38 PM »
There are many criteria to analyze currencies from a good point of view, for example when we are doing a type of research we must see the market capitalization, the number of people that must exist in the project and what is the projection of that project, That is one of the things that must be seen, also if the amount of tokens that are going to be received are Sufficient , if I see that a project will give few tokens, that doesn't work for me because I am clearly competing against the shadow of something that I don't It will happen, so these types of things are what we should see, those are the criteria for me, apart from reading the whitepaper well, apart from making calculations with a possible high price that could reach, at least 1 dollar, considering the price. buellish this year and 2025.
Yes as it is said before there are some criteria to consider before investing in new project that comes into the cryptocurrency market. And such things to consider which you have mentioned some and I will only add few. The community participation of the project which should also be the number of people that aware of the project, and the various reviews on the project either in the community and the social media platforms. Those are some of the factors to consider. I think other users have name some of them. And as you said. The content in the whitepaper is very much important.

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #669 on: April 14, 2024, 12:28:29 AM »
The risk in investing in crypto coins is not just the within the vicinities of the new Crypto coins but in all of crypto coins.
Although new coins are much risky when its blockchain is not verified to be relied on.
Also when you do not understand the period trending stability of the coin.

So it is likewise risky and investing timing is also crucial so you don't have to invest your fund at the wrong time if the coin has to be one of those dumping meme coins.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #670 on: April 14, 2024, 04:28:13 PM »
You told appropriate i also think invest on new cryptocurrency is very risky. Because we are seeing many new coin are lunching everyone and it also true that some of this new coin are scamming.

It also true that no risk no gain. If we want to take big profit then we have to take some risk. And if new were do well then that will be profitable for invertors. Overall considering we can easily tell buying new coin is very risky.
In my opinion, it all depends on our experience and analytical skills. If you have accurate analytical and research skills about new coins, you can take more risks to invest in new coins. But if you have no experience in new coins, you should choose old coins,

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #671 on: April 15, 2024, 01:46:33 AM »

Hmmmm. Absolutely right... When new coin or token is listing 
On exchanges you'll see huge pump on this project but it'll dump in few days. So sad for crypto investor...
And there is an interesting about tokens that getting listed on Cex when you compare it with the ones on Dex you did realise there's much difference...

Most coins that gets listed on Cex which I have noticed particularly on Bitget is that most of then tend to fall after a few days of listing and is usually caused by early investors. Some of these projects tend to rise back after the major retracement after which you see how well they do.

HOLD, ENA and many others I tried my hypothesis on all did well after few days of falling. Another one that I'll give a try is Chatai as they are having a poolx, I bet it will retaliate back.

Of course not all coin does this you need to do your research and have a good reason for investing in the project. So yeah, not all coins become useless once listed in a Cex some also kick back afterwards

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #672 on: April 15, 2024, 10:09:46 AM »

In my opinion, it all depends on our experience and analytical skills. If you have accurate analytical and research skills about new coins, you can take more risks to invest in new coins. But if you have no experience in new coins, you should choose old coins,
Is there really this what we call "accurate analytical and research skills"? I mean, who knows what the outcome of the new project would be because there are newly launched projects that look legit. However, they end up being a scam project. While some suspicious-looking projects unexpectedly become successful just like meme coins.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #673 on: April 16, 2024, 07:52:16 PM »
Is there really this what we call "accurate analytical and research skills"? I mean, who knows what the outcome of the new project would be because there are newly launched projects that look legit. However, they end up being a scam project. While some suspicious-looking projects unexpectedly become successful just like meme coins.
No one has skills like that, all the analysis we do has been manipulated by whales who follow the movement of patterns that are widely used by the public so that sometimes there are traders who can predict cryptocurrency price movements because they already know cryptocurrency price movements by heart because they may have I have had a lot of experience. No one can guarantee that meme coins will always make a profit, so you have to be careful with meme coins, whatever they are called.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2067
  • Last Active: Today at 01:10:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #674 on: April 17, 2024, 12:18:49 AM »

It's a smart choice if you choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as your investment coins. because those two coins are the safest to hold long term. New coins have a higher chance of profit if they are truly successful, but everyone says the risks are also high. and I, like you, don't dare to take that risk.
You are right, if you want to make a quick profit, of course you choose the new coin, but it is clear that the risk of a scam is also quite large compared to the old coin. So you always have to consider it as best as possible before making a decision good. Although not all new coins will be scams, most of them are like that.
have also agreed that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best investment coins with very little risk were just need patience because this is a long-term investment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG