follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 4936 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2024, 01:28:47 PM »
Unfortunately, I've never been lucky with airdrops that result in making a lot of money.

What's intriguing is that airdrops with big rewards usually require you to do something and then they take a snapshot to create a list of people deserving of the rewards.

Take Uniswap, for instance, where many people got lucky just by making transactions on the related platform a few months prior. Another recent one is Starknet, where users had to hold assets equivalent to 0.0005 ETH at the time of the snapshot.

What makes this interesting is that there's no notification about the snapshot or what needs to be done. So, airdrops like these are purely for active users who didn't expect rewards beforehand. Because they always come out of the blue, that's what catches me off guard. And up until now, I've never experienced the sweetness of an airdrop. But I did once get a big reward from a bounty.
I saw a lot of disappointment from the Starknet airdrop, because they had been following it since the beginning but just because they didn't have a certain amount of ETH in their wallet, they didn't qualify for the airdrop reward. It's like confirming not to expect too much because we don't know what the requirements are to qualify.

But it can't be denied that there are also many people who become millionaires from airdrops, but that's for people who really focus on airdrops. For those of us who come because we only see other people getting large amounts, then don't expect too much, Lol.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2024, 01:28:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:34:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2024, 02:45:32 PM »
Sometime in 2017/18, I received about 2 Ethereum from an airdrop. I think the total value was about $1000 at that point. Unfortunately, I can't even remember the name of that project, because it ended very quickly.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2024, 03:27:00 PM »
Unfortunately, I've never been lucky with airdrops that result in making a lot of money.

What's intriguing is that airdrops with big rewards usually require you to do something and then they take a snapshot to create a list of people deserving of the rewards.

Take Uniswap, for instance, where many people got lucky just by making transactions on the related platform a few months prior. Another recent one is Starknet, where users had to hold assets equivalent to 0.0005 ETH at the time of the snapshot.

What makes this interesting is that there's no notification about the snapshot or what needs to be done. So, airdrops like these are purely for active users who didn't expect rewards beforehand. Because they always come out of the blue, that's what catches me off guard. And up until now, I've never experienced the sweetness of an airdrop. But I did once get a big reward from a bounty.
I saw a lot of disappointment from the Starknet airdrop, because they had been following it since the beginning but just because they didn't have a certain amount of ETH in their wallet, they didn't qualify for the airdrop reward. It's like confirming not to expect too much because we don't know what the requirements are to qualify.

But it can't be denied that there are also many people who become millionaires from airdrops, but that's for people who really focus on airdrops. For those of us who come because we only see other people getting large amounts, then don't expect too much, Lol.

Yes, you may be right in what you said, dude, but in reality, this is the only airdrop in JUP that I have seen. If someone got individual airdrops worth 1 million dollars, it seems like this is the first time that this has actually happened in the field of crypto space.

Because what I often know and read in articles is that there are only 1000 dollars—almost but not 1 million dollars—that were obtained just because of airdrops, there is a goodness that is very large, 1 million dollars, so I wonder if that is really true.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 758
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2024, 06:17:40 PM »
I only received a $100 worth of tokens in airdrop and it's not easy to participate because it takes a lot of time. When I was knew in cryptocurrency, I only joined in bounty campaign which is I earned huge amount of money but unfortunately it went back to 0 because of hacking. I didn't even transferred some of it. I currently participating to airdrops to the project I think would succeed and I hope someday will get some soon.
Luckily, you can still get that many results because, as you said, there are a lot of airdrop participants from all over the country, so there is no guarantee that every participant will get results from the airdrop. Regarding hacking, there are times when you get results from an airdrop, then immediately move to a wallet that is never connected to any site because I see that currently many airdrop sites tell their participants to connect the wallet they use to participate in the airdrop. Don't think too much about the results you will achieve because there is no guarantee that the airdrop will be successful and get a lot of results. At least participate and do the work, and then take good notes on everything you have participated in.
I see your point. Sometimes we can't avoid to think about the result because participating in airdrops is not guarantee, and most of them they will show the criteria when the mainnet is going to launch. Since not only you are participating but many participants who works harder than you, it bothers your mind that what you are not eligible especially if they have limited testnet users that can receive rewards. This is one thing that I need to overcome.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1136
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 06:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2024, 09:44:50 PM »
Last month received over $1k from airdrop participated last three years and price pump drastically last several weeks ago, I sold with and earned around $1k and not really bad for long term waiting for airdrop reward. If active joining all airdrop has bigger chance for receiving airdrop reward every month but right now little difficult to find which one more potential airdrop for joining, but never disappointed join airdrop and I want to make higher record amount receiving from airdrop .
Last two week ago, received around $600 from Jupiter coins airdrop, my next target want to earn above $2k from airdrop and hope will get in this month.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2024, 05:11:19 AM »
If I answer this question, then I only have information in my memory about one of the most interesting airdrops that Binance conducted at one time. Unfortunately I did not participate in it. But people received a very generous reward by transferring it at the current rate.
Currently there are still many airdrops that are producing results and many people have enjoyed this last January until now, many have been distributed and many have suddenly become rich because they managed to get a very large number of airdrops. Keep contributing to the airdrop and you will get unexpected results from the airdrop.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2024, 05:35:37 AM »
If I answer this question, then I only have information in my memory about one of the most interesting airdrops that Binance conducted at one time. Unfortunately I did not participate in it. But people received a very generous reward by transferring it at the current rate.
Currently there are still many airdrops that are producing results and many people have enjoyed this last January until now, many have been distributed and many have suddenly become rich because they managed to get a very large number of airdrops. Keep contributing to the airdrop and you will get unexpected results from the airdrop.

Do you know anyone now who has the potential to give airdrops on these opportunities, dude? because I have never experienced being able to participate in an airdrop that made a lot of money. The style of airdrops is different now, unlike before in 2017, where you just signed up.

It's really different now where you have to use the platform that will do airdrops first, and then it's not sure if it will actually do airdrops. This is the style of potential airdrops right now, right?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2024, 05:35:37 AM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1778
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 02:35:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2024, 03:29:33 PM »

Yes, you may be right in what you said, dude, but in reality, this is the only airdrop in JUP that I have seen. If someone got individual airdrops worth 1 million dollars, it seems like this is the first time that this has actually happened in the field of crypto space.

Because what I often know and read in articles is that there are only 1000 dollars—almost but not 1 million dollars—that were obtained just because of airdrops, there is a goodness that is very large, 1 million dollars, so I wonder if that is really true.
Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant by becoming an airdrop millionaire, I meant in total if they participated in multiple airdrops and not just from one airdrop. Because if we look at a lot of airdrops from those that are completely free to those that need to spend capital first.

Airdrops can be an additional income because we can do it in our spare time, but what I feel is that we need to be consistent, because consistency is one of the factors whether we will get results from airdrops or not.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 872
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2024, 05:37:22 PM »
Last month received over $1k from airdrop participated last three years and price pump drastically last several weeks ago, I sold with and earned around $1k and not really bad for long term waiting for airdrop reward. If active joining all airdrop has bigger chance for receiving airdrop reward every month but right now little difficult to find which one more potential airdrop for joining, but never disappointed join airdrop and I want to make higher record amount receiving from airdrop .
Last two week ago, received around $600 from Jupiter coins airdrop, my next target want to earn above $2k from airdrop and hope will get in this month.
That is some good buck men. Seems you have the eyes for airdrop. My friend back then usual tell me about airdrops but I was still sceptical about crypto then so I did not out much interest in it as I was not really into it but however as time went on when I started getting knowledge about crypto currency, I had to  get involved in some little airdrop and it was just some peanut butter change though. That made me did not put interest or give attention to Airdrops as I began to see them as a waste of time but however, I have read your post and your experience with airdrop have motivated me again. Although my friend that told me about airdrops is currently out of state and is based there as that is his abode now. I hope you don't mind sharing your Airdrops here for members to partake of it and gain some good rewards for their services.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2949
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:28:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2024, 01:06:51 AM »
Sometime in 2017/18, I received about 2 Ethereum from an airdrop. I think the total value was about $1000 at that point. Unfortunately, I can't even remember the name of that project, because it ended very quickly.
2017-2018 is the time when many ICO projects conducted airdrops for users/investors, receiving about 1k USD is not uncommon. Did you sell that project's token and buy 2 ETH then hold them until now?

Wow, it seems you are a professional airdrop hunter in this market. New and potential projects are emerging and their airdrops are really worth participating in, especially those in the Solana ecosystem because they require very low transaction fees. Wish you many more great rewards from future airdrops!

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2024, 11:14:52 PM »

During the testing and development of Ethereum, there was a project in which the most active participants (it was necessary to test the native wallet, transactions,...) were given huge amounts of ETH from the test network, and then in the working network they were given “gratitude” from 1000 ETH to .. I don’t remember exactly here :) But if at that moment they were not “merged”, then now each participant would already be a millionaire, simply due to 1 project! There were good times, very interesting and eventful! :)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2024, 11:31:09 AM »

Unfortunately, I'm not an airdrop fan, I only occasionally join there but have never gotten any results.  Sometimes when I see friends who participate there and are successful, I have the desire to follow.  But my time in crypto is limited, due to other activities in the real world.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3166
  • Last Active: Today at 03:36:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2024, 09:27:50 PM »
These isolated cases are for people like a red rag for a bull. It seems that you are about to make a hole in the rag, but this does not happen every time. One thing can be said unequivocally, you can and should make money on this while there is such an opportunity.Anyone who deals with drops has made money from this. It is important to remember one thing - money loves silence.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 11:20:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2024, 11:25:05 PM »
This is a very unusual thing. I personally rarely participate in airdrops. There are only a few programs shared by my local exchange. namely the TKO token. In fact, at that time the amount was quite large and if converted to the current value it could reach more than $3k. However, because at that time I expected more and believed in various people's words, I was still holding the token until finally I completely missed out on the event. Hopefully one day there will be a time when these coins can really rise again.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1863
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:16:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2024, 11:54:29 PM »

I want to hear your story in the Airdrop sector:
  • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
  • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
  • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?

I used to be very active on airdrops back when airdrops were airdrops but the landscape has changed you need to do a lot of tasks and worse you have to do KYC which is very risky because so many airdrops have become scams and sold the participants' information in the black market.
My biggest airdrop was ebtc it happened 5 years ago and it was worth $2000 when I converted it to our local currency I became active in bounty campaign and airdrop campaign I saw the potential of these airdrops.
Unfortunately, all great things will end, too many scammers entering the industry because of the potential because I stopped doing airdrops its not worth it anymore.

░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██