follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: -Ana Maria Markovic- Women Football Player Supported Binance  (Read 309 times)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
-Ana Maria Markovic- Women Football Player Supported Binance
« on: February 06, 2024, 07:31:36 AM »

I saw this information from the official Binance Twitter and it was really very good and I was pleasantly surprised.
I don't like soccer, but I know Cristiano Ronaldo quite well because he is quite famous among small children who wear Cristiano Ronaldo sports jerseys.

I saw there was a woman there who had good football skills and her name was Ana Maria Markovic.
Even Ana Maria Markovic, a female footballer, also supports Binance which has a cryptocurrency base, this is extraordinary!
What do you think about Ana Maria Markovic , Cristiano Ronaldo and Binance working together??
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

-Ana Maria Markovic- Women Football Player Supported Binance
« on: February 06, 2024, 07:31:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

aiviaa485

Re: -Ana Maria Markovic- Women Football Player Supported Binance
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 04:44:58 PM »
It turns out that there is also a female footballer whose career has become so successful that he has been sponsored by Binance and invited to collaborate with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Everyone knows that Cristiano Ronaldo is an excellent footballer, but unfortunately I don't like football either.
Binance also now provides the best opportunities for all skilled footballers including Ana Maria Markovic.

Hopefully this collaboration will continue smoothly because public figures such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic are definitely known by many people throughout the world.
This will also provide the best marketing effect for Binance because it is supported by Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 01:25:00 AM »
This will also provide the best marketing effect for Binance because it is supported by Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic.
Why Binance is as big as it is now and is in great demand by all traders and investors is because of its extraordinary marketing techniques.
Binance has attracted a lot of famous people such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic, then collaborated with various tokens from football clubs such as OG, ACM, PORTO, JUV, BAR etc.
I read this information because I noticed that in the Binance application menu there was a "Fan Token" button, when I checked it it turned out that it was a kind of football or eSport club such as OG tokens, digital cryptocurrency businesses and real sports businesses with which Binance was invited to collaborate.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 02:08:39 PM »
I read this information because I noticed that in the Binance application menu there was a "Fan Token" button, when I checked it it turned out that it was a kind of football or eSport club such as OG tokens, digital cryptocurrency businesses and real sports businesses with which Binance was invited to collaborate.
Yeps, the binance application is a lot of menus and until the usual spot trading is also a lot of types.
I sometimes get dizzy when I see the binance application so many menus given by binance and surely all these features proof that binance is exchange number 1.

Collaboration of Binance and Famous Players of World Football Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic will definitely have a positive effect on Binance.
Maybe in another time there will definitely be cooperation from binance to famous people or public figures, we look forward to the cooperation, mate .  :)

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 12:26:16 AM »
I sometimes get dizzy when I see the binance application so many menus given by binance and surely all these features proof that binance is exchange number 1.
lol, you could be kidding, you don't need to worry about looking at the Binance application because you just have to open it and then select the button as you like.
If you don't know what button to continue, it's better to press the "back" button so you don't get lost.  :P
Everyone knows that Binance is the number 1 exchange, and definitely has a variety of choices.

Maybe in another time there will definitely be cooperation from binance to famous people or public figures, we look forward to the cooperation, mate .  :)
The same thought as me because Binance has learned a lot from previous exchanges that went bankrupt.
Many exchanges went bankrupt because they were unable to collaborate with the real industry, such as Bittrex which has now closed permanently.
At another time, perhaps Binance will collaborate with various famous Hollywood artists, although perhaps previously these Hollywood artists have registered with a Binance account, but with the "Go Public" marketing it will be even more exciting.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 11:04:38 AM »
At another time, perhaps Binance will collaborate with various famous Hollywood artists, although perhaps previously these Hollywood artists have registered with a Binance account, but with the "Go Public" marketing it will be even more exciting.
Maybe one day, a Hollywood artist like Angelina Jolie could also be invited to collaborate with Binance.
Or maybe these Hollywood artists already have Binance accounts but they are closed and don't publish them for possible security reasons.
Except maybe those who have collaborated with Binance, such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Ana Maria Markovic, will definitely be published if these Hollywood artists already have Binance accounts.

IyemRoker

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 07:48:25 AM »
What do you think about Ana Maria Markovic , Cristiano Ronaldo and Binance working together??
I am also sure that it will have a positive effect on Binance because everything that Cristiano Ronaldo does will be watched by all the eyes of football fans.
Ana Maria Markovic is also a female footballer who has a beautiful face and that is an advantage she has and I also saw on YouTube that Ana Maria Markovic has skills above the average of other female footballers.

The collaboration of these three will create a very good business climate because all three of them have expertise in their respective fields.
Binance with cryptocurrency, Cristiano Ronaldo with football stars and Ana Maria Markovic, a female footballer who has extraordinary. A very beneficial combination for the cryptocurrency community and the sports community.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 07:48:25 AM »

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2024, 02:25:28 AM »
The collaboration of these three will create a very good business climate because all three of them have expertise in their respective fields.
Binance with cryptocurrency, Cristiano Ronaldo with football stars and Ana Maria Markovic, a female footballer who has extraordinary. A very beneficial combination for the cryptocurrency community and the sports community.
And now many famous people continue to support cryptocurrency, including Joe Biden. We all know that Joe Biden is the current American president.
-Ana Maria Markovic
-Cristiano Ronaldo
-Joe Biden

Everyone who is famous and now supports the presence of cryptocurrency, especially Joe Biden, is very supportive of Bitcoin.
Even at this moment, I still believe that there will be many more who support cryptocurrency because everyone already knows the advantages, security, and transparency of cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██