follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Cost of living  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: Cost of living
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 07:10:58 PM »
This one na major problem wey almost everybody for this country dey face but the truth of the matter be say the so called government no dey carry out their functions, the government of this our country dey selfish and self-centered dey no care about the people wey for the country because all these things wey dey happen no dey really affect. Well na God na em be our sustainer and no matter how everywhere red reach we go still survive.
  The current situation of our economy is a major in the retarded lifestyle of the people, it's affecting all from top to bottom but the difference is in just it's level of effect. The country's resources are just kept unutilized and it makes for poor revenue and in turn depreciates the economy.
  It's very much difficult to afford a comfortable meal as a person talk  more of a home with children, where they'd have to pay numerous bills and yet still there's no improvement in their income neither is there improvement in their means of survival. The whole situation keeps getting worse by the day, there's a solution before us but sadly it just can't be upheld and worked on. The backwardness continues and one is left with no other choice than to manage life in a nation that's very much filled with resources for her citizens to live in affluence.
Actually the cost of living in my country is on the high side because of the hike of food prices, based on the crisis in the economy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2024, 07:10:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2024, 11:21:57 PM »
This one na major problem wey almost everybody for this country dey face but the truth of the matter be say the so called government no dey carry out their functions, the government of this our country dey selfish and self-centered dey no care about the people wey for the country because all these things wey dey happen no dey really affect. Well na God na em be our sustainer and no matter how everywhere red reach we go still survive.
  The current situation of our economy is a major in the retarded lifestyle of the people, it's affecting all from top to bottom but the difference is in just it's level of effect. The country's resources are just kept unutilized and it makes for poor revenue and in turn depreciates the economy.
  It's very much difficult to afford a comfortable meal as a person talk  more of a home with children, where they'd have to pay numerous bills and yet still there's no improvement in their income neither is there improvement in their means of survival. The whole situation keeps getting worse by the day, there's a solution before us but sadly it just can't be upheld and worked on. The backwardness continues and one is left with no other choice than to manage life in a nation that's very much filled with resources for her citizens to live in affluence.

And, as you correctly point out, these issues have consequences for all individuals, from the millionaires to the struggling. One of the most major obstacles to citizen involvement in many nations is a lack of availability of information. People who do not have access to accurate news and information find it tough to stay informed about issues that impact them as well as take movement. Furthermore, many individuals are underprivileged and struggle to meet their fundamental needs, making it difficult for them to tackle more extensive, systemic obstacles.

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2024, 03:03:57 PM »
Well, sorry if things really got out of hand, but you must know that some people in some low-income countries are also facing the same issues. What you have to do in order to minimize costs for yourself is to always have a budget for your spending. If you also have some free land space in your place of residence, you can set up a small garden and grow some vegetables, which you will no longer need to purchase from the market. In the compound where I live in the city, there is a small space, so what I did was plant pepper in a plastic bag. I also planted okra, ginger, and garlic in a plastic bag. I don't usually buy pepper all the time because I can just harvest from the one I planted.

Yes I agree with you, I have posted a topic in this board about setting your budgets. And high cost of living can also be minimal if we set our budgets accordingly to how we earn so we can manage..

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2024, 10:09:31 AM »
Actually the cost of living in my country is on the high side because of the hike of food prices, based on the crisis in the economy.

"In fact, the cost of living in my country is high because of the rising food prices caused by the crisis in the economy." - Can you elaborate ?
I'm interested in a few questions:
- how much of the average income in your country is spent on food ?
- what is the state of the agricultural sector ?
- is private farming developed in your country ?
- What provoked the economic crisis and which areas of the economy are most affected by the crisis.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2024, 02:43:54 PM »
The country's resources are just kept unutilized and it makes for poor revenue and in turn, depreciates the economy.

I disagree with you on this. In Nigeria, resources are utilized but they are not translated into bringing about the greatest happiness of the greatest number. Individuals in charge of the country's treasury are concerned with siphoning the treasury to the detriment of the people.

The only resource that is underutilized in the country is the human resource. This is made obvious by the fact that the majority of the people are not gainfully employed.

Online Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2024, 11:02:41 PM »

I disagree with you on this. In Nigeria, resources are utilized but they are not translated into bringing about the greatest happiness of the greatest number. Individuals in charge of the country's treasury are concerned with siphoning the treasury to the detriment of the people.

The only resource that is underutilized in the country is the human resource. This is made obvious by the fact that the majority of the people are not gainfully employed.
[/quote]

The thing is just that the corruption rate us very high, what is ment for the general public, one man will siphon it or turn it to a family business, which is very bad, and it is affecting the country. Most natural resources that are to be utilized by the government for the betterment of the country are conveyed to one person. Cost of living is high as a result of corruption and greed.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 09:46:48 AM »
The thing is just that the corruption rate us very high, what is ment for the general public, one man will siphon it or turn it to a family business, which is very bad, and it is affecting the country. Most natural resources that are to be utilized by the government for the betterment of the country are conveyed to one person. Cost of living is high as a result of corruption and greed.

Corruption is the reason Nigeria has failed to develop. The elites always want to benefit at the detriment of others. Sometimes I am forced to ask if our politicians do not feel the cry of the poor. Most annoying aspect is that even when relief materials are provided by NGOs few greedy persons will hijack it for their aggrandizement. This is the reason the cost of living continue to rise and impoverish the people.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2024, 09:46:48 AM »

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2024, 07:30:15 AM »

Corruption is the reason Nigeria has failed to develop. The elites always want to benefit at the detriment of others. Sometimes I am forced to ask if our politicians do not feel the cry of the poor. Most annoying aspect is that even when relief materials are provided by NGOs few greedy persons will hijack it for their aggrandizement. This is the reason the cost of living continue to rise and impoverish the people.
This also happened in my country, Indonesia. In fact, recently one important person was arrested on suspicion of corruption. And the amount of money he corrupted was truly a very large amount. In fact, if the amount he corrupted was distributed to all Indonesian people, it would be enough to make all families have large capital and would be helped economically. And the corruption seems to have been carried out by only one person. And I imagine that there are many more perpetrators of corruption out there who are making all people in various countries, including Indonesia and Nigeria, experience economic difficulties as is currently happening. It seems that if a country can be free from corruption then that country can become a fairly rich country and the people will be prosperous.

Offline abhiseshakana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1216
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 12:05:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2024, 03:10:56 PM »

This also happened in my country, Indonesia. In fact, recently one important person was arrested on suspicion of corruption. And the amount of money he corrupted was truly a very large amount. In fact, if the amount he corrupted was distributed to all Indonesian people, it would be enough to make all families have large capital and would be helped economically. And the corruption seems to have been carried out by only one person. And I imagine that there are many more perpetrators of corruption out there who are making all people in various countries, including Indonesia and Nigeria, experience economic difficulties as is currently happening. It seems that if a country can be free from corruption then that country can become a fairly rich country and the people will be prosperous.

In my opinion, the failures of a nation apart from the problem of corruption are:
1. Domination of super rich people (3% of top bankers in the world) in crucial economic sectors in every nation.
2. Through banks they make a country entangled in a debt trap that will never be resolved.
3. Through the dollar, they control the world monetary system complete with its tools (swift system)
4. Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)
There is a system that makes/manages us according to what the system owner wants

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2024, 12:32:29 AM »

Nigeria is one of the most blessed nations of the world in terms of natural and human resources but the main reason why the citizens are still passing through very difficult times and economic hardship is because of the selfish political leaders that's been in charge of the country since independence but more especially since 1999 that democratic system if government was fully returned to the country. The most painful thing about the whole thing is that most of the leaders are very okay with how corrupt the country is and are not even ready to effect a positive change. The people of the country are really suffering because of the harsh economy
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2024, 02:42:46 AM »

In my opinion, the failures of a nation apart from the problem of corruption are:
1. Domination of super rich people (3% of top bankers in the world) in crucial economic sectors in every nation.
2. Through banks they make a country entangled in a debt trap that will never be resolved.
3. Through the dollar, they control the world monetary system complete with its tools (swift system)
4. Through the stock market, control many strategic businesses (state-owned enterprises in various countries)
There is a system that makes/manages us according to what the system owner wants
so true. If we look deeper then what happened is exactly as you said. So sometimes a developing country always has difficulty turning into a developed country. And developed countries have always been developed countries. Meanwhile, underdeveloped countries always have more difficulties. Even hyper inflation in several countries has not been resolved to date. The dominance of the rich is also getting stronger. Whether in an economic crisis or not.

Offline Jating

• Activity: 832
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 01:46:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2024, 01:52:51 PM »

Nigeria is one of the most blessed nations of the world in terms of natural and human resources but the main reason why the citizens are still passing through very difficult times and economic hardship is because of the selfish political leaders that's been in charge of the country since independence but more especially since 1999 that democratic system if government was fully returned to the country. The most painful thing about the whole thing is that most of the leaders are very okay with how corrupt the country is and are not even ready to effect a positive change. The people of the country are really suffering because of the harsh economy
I agree, I read a lot about this country and yeah, it's natural resources is abundant. But then again, it was taken advantage by some colonial powers and then exploited it to the maximum. And when they left, it was chaos and then corruption, political leaders become self fish, they also try to get as much from their population. With that, they underwent a lot of conflicts in the last decade like in the Niger Delta. So it might take centuries as well for this country to grow and transform. So obviously, cost of living there is low, but still, since there is inequality, the rich just became rich, and the poor suffer the most. Some of us is lucky that we still live in a country that is not as bad as other 3rd world nation like Nigeria.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2024, 02:34:31 PM »

A simple question - why do you give these people power? Don't you choose the power? You don't have a monarchy or a totalitarian country where the authorities are without change and are not obliged to be responsible to the population!
I am absolutely sure that in the election slogans of today's politicians were promises to improve the economy and raise living standards. Don't you want to question them and demand that they fulfill their promises?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2024, 03:46:32 PM »
Yeah same here inflation is high the reason why I am into crypto because salary rate also here in my place is quiet low and given that crypto is based on the conversion of dollar which is an advantage since it has a much higher value compared to my local currency in times of withdrawal of funds from my crypto account.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2024, 02:59:35 PM »

Yeah this is a fact really and I can observe this scenario in my country as well most especially during crisis and disasters. Corrupt officials prioritize their self interest over the need of the victims who knows nothing about the system foreign aid has come but we only received local cheap products. I am wondering where those aids go? It sometimes includes high quality imported goods, financial assistance and many more that will become missing and won't be given to the ture beneficiaries. That hurts a lot for us ordinary people and it really breaks our heart when our fellow countrymen will deceive us in times of trouble.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG