follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47043 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #1005 on: April 28, 2024, 06:40:52 PM »
Arsenal delivered big time. Tottenham was the highest-placed team in the table that they still had to play this season, but they did not disappoint. Looking at the score itself could create a picture that it was a close game, but it really wasn't. The Gunners took a comfy, early 3-0 lead and they let Tottenham take control of the game. Arsenal's defence got overly relaxed and just gave those two goals away (stupid mistake by the goalkeeper and unnecessary penalty).
But Man City is not going to give the title away, they're currently leading 1-0 against Notm Forrest at halftime and I expect them to increase their lead.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1005 on: April 28, 2024, 06:40:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1013
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #1006 on: April 28, 2024, 07:03:52 PM »
Arsenal definitely guaranteed second place with this win, that is why I believe that we need to consider the situation as placed already. 5 point difference between Liverpool and Arsenal now, which is why I think that should be something that could probably be a lot better. I hope that we could consider the situation as between City and Arsenal now, if City ever ends up with a loss in any game then Arsenal has a chance to be the winner, but even if City wins it all, then we could probably see Arsenal second place and thats it.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #1007 on: April 28, 2024, 07:20:53 PM »
Arsenal definitely guaranteed second place with this win, that is why I believe that we need to consider the situation as placed already. 5 point difference between Liverpool and Arsenal now, which is why I think that should be something that could probably be a lot better. I hope that we could consider the situation as between City and Arsenal now, if City ever ends up with a loss in any game then Arsenal has a chance to be the winner, but even if City wins it all, then we could probably see Arsenal second place and thats it.
Arsenal came through their difficult opponent Spurs with a dramatic 2-3 win but it's a comfortable position for the Gunners and it's just a matter of waiting for the tough Manchester vs Tottenham match.

Manchester City won't let that happen as the PL trophy is very important after their elimination from the UCL, I feel Pep Guardiola and his squad can keep the winning streak going for the foreseeable future even though it's not a sure thing.

But seeing from the performance of Manchester City is much more consistent to become Premier League champions.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #1008 on: April 28, 2024, 08:31:04 PM »
Arsenal came through their difficult opponent Spurs with a dramatic 2-3 win but it's a comfortable position for the Gunners and it's just a matter of waiting for the tough Manchester vs Tottenham match.

Manchester City won't let that happen as the PL trophy is very important after their elimination from the UCL, I feel Pep Guardiola and his squad can keep the winning streak going for the foreseeable future even though it's not a sure thing.

But seeing from the performance of Manchester City is much more consistent to become Premier League champions.
If Manchester city will not lose any match, it means that they will become the winner of the title this season, but if it happens that City drops point, that should be an opportunity for Arsenal to win the trophy. Arsenal are in a very worst situation in the sense that they will be praying for the downfall of city to lose or draw any match before they can have hope in winning the title this season.

Offline koang

• Activity: 620
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1009 on: April 28, 2024, 08:57:12 PM »

Arsenal are happy because they are top of the table, but they must realize that City still have to play.
Manchester City and Arsenal are in the title race, This is tight and amazing.
There are only a few matches left, both teams must focus on each game.
But the elevator to success is out of order. Both teams must use the stairs, one step at a time.
And a manager must instill confidence in their team, especially during critical stages of the season.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1001
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:08:54 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #1010 on: April 28, 2024, 09:09:19 PM »

If Manchester city will not lose any match, it means that they will become the winner of the title this season, but if it happens that City drops point, that should be an opportunity for Arsenal to win the trophy. Arsenal are in a very worst situation in the sense that they will be praying for the downfall of city to lose or draw any match before they can have hope in winning the title this season.
Overall there are still 3 games left only Manchester City has a game left but it should be done with Spurs soon.
The trophy now depends on Manchester City whether to make a mistake or not, if not then that club is entitled with a difference of 2 points but if bad happens then it is likely Arsenal.
It will still be a tight race until the last week.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #1011 on: April 28, 2024, 09:15:14 PM »
First and second standings position of Premier League currently not change yet after Arsenal and Manchester City won their match in this week, Arsenal success defeating Tottenham Hotspur and win London derby. Manchester City keep following on 2nd standings position behind one points remaining with Arsenal after winning against Nottingham Forest over 0-2 and still has one match left.
The premier league race only dominance by Arsenal and Manchester City for this season after Liverpool losses points last two matches in a row make difficult for winning premier league trophy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1011 on: April 28, 2024, 09:15:14 PM »

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #1012 on: April 28, 2024, 09:33:32 PM »
First and second standings position of Premier League currently not change yet after Arsenal and Manchester City won their match in this week, Arsenal success defeating Tottenham Hotspur and win London derby.
In contrast to Liverpool, their competitors, namely Man City and Arsenal, actually experienced good wins in this week's matches. In fact, Man City won 2 - 0 against Nottm Forest without a goal in return from them.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Arsenal also won against Tottenham. Even though Tottenham are very strong here too. Even though Tottenham really dominated the match and even carried out quite a lot of attacks. However, Arsenal were able to take advantage of their fewer opportunities to win.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 809
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #1013 on: April 28, 2024, 11:31:56 PM »

Manchester City is very much consistent in winning the Premier League trophy every season. If peradventure Manchester City ends up winning the Premier League trophy for this season, it will be recorded in the history of PL that they lifted it in four straight seasons without giving other teams a chance to overthrow them as top contestants of the PL trophy.

It will be hard I think, for Manchester City to the thought of a loss match at this time when they are much closer to lifting the PL trophy if they stick with the plan of winning the rest of their matches and grabbing the 3 points to enable them to top Arsenal team with 2 points lead.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:29 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #1014 on: April 28, 2024, 11:50:03 PM »
It's a good time for a quick analysis of the remaining games of two teams still in the race for the title, Arsenal and Man City. Yes, I wrote Liverpool off already despite them still having mathematical chances. It's not going to happen for the Reds this season.

Arsenal PPGD* +0.24, 3 games left:
- Bournemouth PPGD +0.26 (currently 10th), Home
- Man United PPGD +0.35 (currently 6th), Away
- Everton PPGD +0.27 (currently 15th), Home

Man City PPGD +0.17, 4 games left:
- Wolves PPGD +0.38 (currently 11th), Away
- Fulham PPGD +0.79 (currently 13th), Away
- Tottenham PPGD +0.62 (currently 5th), Away
- West Ham PPGD +0.09 (currently 8th), Home

* PPGD: Points Per Game Difference. The difference between average points scored at home and the average points scored in away games. The higher the PPGD with a +, the better the team's performance at home as compared to away games. The PPGD of zero would mean the team is performing equally at home and away.
Source: https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england

Both, Arsenal and the City are performing only slightly better at home. Arsenal has only one away game to play against Man United, while Man City has 3 away matches, 2 of them against teams that performed notably better at home (Fulham and Tottenham).
Conclusion: still anyone's game and way too soon for the City fans to be popping champagnes. The game against Tottenham is potentially the toughest one. They can't really allow themselves to draw any of those 4 matches as Arsenal has a goal difference advantage of 7 over Man City, meaning they would snatch the title.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #1015 on: April 30, 2024, 12:04:41 AM »
First and second standings position of Premier League currently not change yet after Arsenal and Manchester City won their match in this week, Arsenal success defeating Tottenham Hotspur and win London derby.
After the results of the games involving the top two teams in the English Premier League over the weekend, it's obviously clear to everyone now that the battle for who wins the English Premier League title is now between current league leaders Arsenal and Manchester City. Liverpool were leading the group three weeks ago but after security just four points in their last four league games, Liverpool are now five points behind league leaders Arsenal with just three games more to play. Manchester City on the other hand will win the league if they can win all their remaining four league games of the campaign. It's a very close battle between Arsenal and Manchester City but I'll be happy to see Arsenal win the title even when I know it'll be very difficult for them
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline koang

• Activity: 620
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1016 on: April 30, 2024, 12:27:42 PM »
Conclusion: still anyone's game and way too soon for the City fans to be popping champagnes. The game against Tottenham is potentially the toughest one. They can't really allow themselves to draw any of those 4 matches as Arsenal has a goal difference advantage of 7 over Man City, meaning they would snatch the title.

Yep. Having more remaining matches does not make City's chances better than Arsenal's, both teams still have the same chances
Pep and Arteta know exactly what they have to do, they cannot afford to drop a single point.
If one of the teams draws, That doesn’t give them the league.
And the good thing for Arsenal fans is, that Arsenal has improved and remained consistent at the end of this season.
Usually, they lack discipline at the end of each season

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1178
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:48:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #1017 on: April 30, 2024, 12:50:17 PM »

Yep. Having more remaining matches does not make City's chances better than Arsenal's, both teams still have the same chances
Pep and Arteta know exactly what they have to do, they cannot afford to drop a single point.
And the good thing for Arsenal fans is, that Arsenal has improved and remained consistent at the end of this season.
Tottenham is indeed the only team that will be expected to make things difficult for Man City in the remaining matches. But Tottenham, who just suffered a defeat against Arsenal, also showed that they really weren't in their best condition. And maybe even when facing Man City, Tottenham might experience defeat again. But Tottenham also have good motivation for the remainder of this season. That is, they will struggle to overtake Aston Villa, who are currently ranked 4th. And that means Tottenham can no longer lose points if they want to get close to Aston Villa. Even in the postponed match against Chelsea, Tottenham must be able to make good use of it. If Tottenham lose to Chelsea then it is the same as this team is not ready to compete for tickets to the UCL. And yeah, Man City fans shouldn't rush to be happy. Unless Man City really has a points advantage.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1018 on: April 30, 2024, 11:32:36 PM »

Tottenham is indeed the only team that will be expected to make things difficult for Man City in the remaining matches. But Tottenham, who just suffered a defeat against Arsenal, also showed that they really weren't in their best condition. And maybe even when facing Man City, Tottenham might experience defeat again. But Tottenham also have good motivation for the remainder of this season. That is, they will struggle to overtake Aston Villa, who are currently ranked 4th. And that means Tottenham can no longer lose points if they want to get close to Aston Villa. Even in the postponed match against Chelsea, Tottenham must be able to make good use of it. If Tottenham lose to Chelsea then it is the same as this team is not ready to compete for tickets to the UCL. And yeah, Man City fans shouldn't rush to be happy. Unless Man City really has a points advantage.

I understand your Point about Tottenham , although of course I would say that right now City is in a great moment, the good thing for some is that they lost in the UCL, and the truth was in some pants that wow were something very Exciting , in this case you can To say that when they are doing things well in a team, everything is taken into consideration, first of all they should be aware that the City can win the pl, but that the arsenal does not want to allow it, the arsenal is not very Consistent,  but the City is , liveprool is a team that has already come out of being in 1st place, and that is what can give them life , Everything is in the hands of the City itself , Hoping that a team stops it, it is probable, but the city right now He is injured, it is very difficult for them to beat him.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 809
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:26:13 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #1019 on: April 30, 2024, 11:45:14 PM »

Looking at the four remaining matches of Manchester City, you can agree with me that it will be hard for Manchester City to lose or draw any of the remained matches since they are the ones leading the Premier League table above Arsenal. Nevertheless, the Premier League matches are not over yet until the last match is played. Who knows whether we will get to see Manchester City having a shocking match defeat or draw match to the team they will play against "Wolves, Fulham, Tottenham, or West Ham

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG