follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 21925 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2024, 04:18:47 PM »

A large number of investors prefer to take risks. They invest in some new coins so that they can make more profit in a faster time. As there is a great opportunity to be profitable but if the investment is not right place, there is a possibility of losing a lot of money. I am personally risk averse and interested in investing in projects whose coins are listed on a good exchange and fundamentally strong. But if someone invest in old coins than investing in new, he can get better results. Old projects do not give temporary profit but in long term it will give us big return.
If a new coin is successful, investors will get big profits, but don't forget the risk of losing is also very big. Several times I tried to invest in new projects and experienced losses, this is the reason why I prefer old coins

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2024, 04:18:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2024, 06:41:02 PM »
If a new coin is successful, investors will get big profits, but don't forget the risk of losing is also very big. Several times I tried to invest in new projects and experienced losses, this is the reason why I prefer old coins
That means you are lacking in coin analysis or new projects.
If you're not good enough at analysis, you can see how other people's recommendations or discussions about the new project are.

Now many new crypto projects are emerging and even quite a lot, let alone memecoin projects that are being hyped.
You need to do detailed research whether it is a good project or not to invest in.

If you're an early adopter and do some research that the project is good and everyone says so, then that's your chance to get in.
Don't just come in and invest because many scams do occur and target people who don't do research.

and honestly I also still believe in old coins or top coins, because those coins in the Top 10 CMC already have a good reputation and are more guaranteed, provided you also enter at the right time.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2024, 12:01:01 AM »
In the list of top coins, besides new famous names like Solana, Polygon, Polkadot, Terra, Cardano… there are still many famous old projects from last season like EOS, IOTA, Litecoin, Waves, NEO, TRON... Many people say that these are old platforms and are considered "zombie platforms" because they don't have many users now. Many people even mock them and say they will soon be replaced by newer, stronger, more user-friendly projects.

Personally, I still believe that each token has its own moment. The old projects have been around for about 3-4 years, and the team has enough time to perfect the technology and create a product for the community. This is very different from new projects that haven't run testnet/mainnet or MVP yet, everything is still just a promise on paper… Also their community is huge, and these tokens are absolutely worthy for whales to select and pump/dump.

I still spend most of my assets on quality old projects like Ethereum, EOS, IOTA, NEO, TRON. I still assume they have x100 potential in this bullrun.

Do you own old coins? Do you still believe in their future?
Of course I love old coins. Because most of the coins that have created excitement in the market are old coins. All coins from Bitcoin to TOP are very old. Currently I am moving forward with coins such as bitcoin, ethereum solana bnb etc among the old coins but hopefully in the future I will have a lot of success with all these coins. People are now afraid to trust new coins more than old coins because new coins need more time to gain people's trust. There is a saying in our mother tongue that the older the rice, the more rice.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #273 on: April 15, 2024, 06:02:22 AM »
and honestly I also still believe in old coins or top coins, because those coins in the Top 10 CMC already have a good reputation and are more guaranteed, provided you also enter at the right time.
If you only look at those top 10 altcoins, then maybe you should start widening your view of good altcoins. There are old coins that are not in the top 10 but are still considered to be one of the best options to choose when finding an altcoin to add to your portfolio.

to OP, yes, I still believe in those old coins, adding old coins is still my preference, especially in every bear market. That's one of my priorities to bag as there are more data to see and possibilities of how far they can get on the next bull run. I also feel more comfortable investing in them, but I don't limit investing only to those old coins, there are still new coins that we should consider investing in and looking to take the opportunity to make a profit.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #274 on: April 15, 2024, 12:56:34 PM »
I still mine scrypt. Which is merged mining of Doge and LTC. I will continue to do so over the next year.

I hodl both LTC and Doge.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2024, 05:43:03 AM »

A large number of investors prefer to take risks. They invest in some new coins so that they can make more profit in a faster time. As there is a great opportunity to be profitable but if the investment is not right place, there is a possibility of losing a lot of money. I am personally risk averse and interested in investing in projects whose coins are listed on a good exchange and fundamentally strong. But if someone invest in old coins than investing in new, he can get better results. Old projects do not give temporary profit but in long term it will give us big return.
I agree with this opinion, if the new coin/token project is successful we will get big profits because buying it at a price that is not yet popular and over time the coin price will increase if the project is good and really needed. but talking about risk, of course the risk of new coins is quite big and bigger than old coins, that's why big investors prefer old coins like bitcoin and ethereum

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #276 on: April 16, 2024, 11:55:30 AM »
I still have some old coins that I have bought so far in my wallet. But the majority of them have recently risen to be listed on the top exchanges, in fact.
Because at this time, there are many new potential coins that I also see having a good price in the future.

But even so, of course, anyone still needs to do their own research so that they have no regrets in the end in this field of cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: April 16, 2024, 11:55:30 AM »

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #277 on: April 16, 2024, 01:11:12 PM »

I also invested in two new coins that have arrived in the market recently. But sadly, instead of making profit on the coins, my invested assets lost half of its value. If I had bought some old coins, I might not have faced such a big loss. I don't blame anyone for my investment but I should have been more careful in my coin selection. New coins create temporary hype and after a long time those coins become bullish. It is better to invest in those coins which have created reliance in the  market. If an investor does not want to take risk then it is definitely safe to invest in old coins.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #278 on: April 16, 2024, 02:05:52 PM »
The old coin I have is Airt. The reason I keep the old coin is their potential high value, which I believe may happen this year. According to the prediction and analysis of users that hold it and exchange it, a big jump in value can happen what can be follow on the Coinmarketcap site. The future is secure, it is almost evident from the daily trading on the exchange.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 02:17:15 PM by Doovla »

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #279 on: April 16, 2024, 02:45:18 PM »
I also invested in two new coins that have arrived in the market recently. But sadly, instead of making profit on the coins, my invested assets lost half of its value. If I had bought some old coins, I might not have faced such a big loss. I don't blame anyone for my investment but I should have been more careful in my coin selection. New coins create temporary hype and after a long time those coins become bullish. It is better to invest in those coins which have created reliance in the  market. If an investor does not want to take risk then it is definitely safe to invest in old coins.

There is no doubt that new coins have higher risks when compared to old ones because those that are old have been around for quite some time and can be trusted more than the new ones, but I believe most investors already know the risks involved and they still invest in newly launched cryptocurrencies only because they believe new coins and tokens have the potential to provide more profit in shorter timeframes.

Though I agree with the fact that new coins and tokens grow quickly if they are meant to grow, I'm not a fan of making large investments in them because you can't take big risks with your hard earned money and as you said, one should instead invest that money in more trustworthy cryptocurrencies that have been in the market for very long.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #280 on: April 16, 2024, 06:48:29 PM »

New coins are more risky so before investment it was necessary for you to check about the nature of that coin and I also don't recommend to put money into just old coins because old coins are also not all worthy.

I think that we should not say that avoid new and accept old because there are also many old coins which are still lower in its worth so you can choose both old and new coins but If the coin possess the potential to make profit for you easily.

First of all a person should invest in top coins because the top coins possess the potential to increase in its worth but all other coins whether its old or new possess some risk so keep predicting about the details of coins prior to utilize your money for its investment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #281 on: April 16, 2024, 09:43:24 PM »
Yeah especially with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Doge and others but this season a lot of investors are into the hype of new coins like Solana, Blast, Base as they know that it is way more profitable in this coins due to the hype. I am personally into it as well but so far haven't had a decent profit yet because I am on a trial and error phase so hopefully I'll get what my goal is.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #282 on: April 16, 2024, 11:59:26 PM »
New coins are more risky so before investment it was necessary for you to check about the nature of that coin and I also don't recommend to put money into just old coins because old coins are also not all worthy.
It is true, new altcoins are riskier nowadays. If we have no good ability in analyzing the new altcoins, it is better to choose top altcoins. Sure, the top altcoins are mostly old coins which have been proven for many years. I think it is the only way to have safe investment in crypto. It is not easy to analyze new coins today, there are too many shitcoins. The shitcoins just risk our money very much, they don't deserve to be our assets.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:01:27 AM by debra »

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #283 on: April 17, 2024, 10:02:35 AM »

All investment, I mean cryptocurrency investment are all risk factored investment and of course people needs to take risk to make their investment, it could be that whatever amount that they are using to invest is the amount they can afford to lose hence making them to venture into new coins would fetched them money. Old coin or reputable coin are for long term holding but most of them doesn't give do well again after making their ATH. Coin like LTC, EOS, NEO and some other coins.
All investments are risky, both old and new coins, but new coins are higher risk than new coins. This is what makes us have to be careful when investing in new coins, because there are many scams there. The reputation of the team is also unclear.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #284 on: April 17, 2024, 10:24:44 AM »

All investment, I mean cryptocurrency investment are all risk factored investment and of course people needs to take risk to make their investment, it could be that whatever amount that they are using to invest is the amount they can afford to lose hence making them to venture into new coins would fetched them money. Old coin or reputable coin are for long term holding but most of them doesn't give do well again after making their ATH. Coin like LTC, EOS, NEO and some other coins.
All investments are risky, both old and new coins, but new coins are higher risk than new coins. This is what makes us have to be careful when investing in new coins, because there are many scams there. The reputation of the team is also unclear.
I think cryptocurrency industry is a place for the smart people and is also best known to people who can utilized every single opportunity that comes across their ways. That is to say, knowing when to invest, knowing when to take profits and knowing when to hold; this could be for long term or for short term. The main point is not getting scammed by anyone it could be project team or from fellow investors. Just like those coin I mentioned above most people already sold out meaning people holding them is like having empty coin, the smart people has already taken their profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG