follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you still believe in old coins?  (Read 25915 times)

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Do you still believe in old coins?
« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2024, 05:50:26 PM »
The old coins are not becoming very popular in the current market because all the other new coin markets are increasing in price but the old coins are not able to correct the price in the market.  As a result investors are losing confidence in old coins day by day and are interested in investing in new coins.  By doing this the old coins are eating down from the market over time and the new coins are occupying the place of the old coins.  If this continues, new coins will replace the old coins in the market, day by day investors will withdraw their investment from the old coins.

Are you sure? 
Most coins in the top 10 in the market cap are old coins, even Ethereum and BNB are ranked 2nd and 4th.
Old coins that are consistent in their project and ecosystem development will continue to get attention from the crypto community.
After all, what's the point of prices rising many times but we can't realize profits because there is no liquidity?
Old coins have liquidity, so we can buy and sell easily without drastically affecting the price, and sufficient liquidity is an indication of a healthy market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2024, 05:50:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1616
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 08:46:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #376 on: May 21, 2024, 07:07:27 PM »
If you want to achieve success with big profits, whether new coins or old coins, buy at the right time and sell at the highest time. This is very difficult, because we cannot predict when it will happen? We can only buy when it is bearish and sell it during the bullish season.

Some people don't know about the bear and bull season and it's true because with little bit changes we cannot describe the market condition as a bear or bull condition therefore try to investigate the past and current price and if you find that now it is a suitable price for buying then buy it but remember that your buying price should always be lower than your selling price.

This strategy is only profitable in the case of top coins because some new coins originate with huge prices but with the passage of time they are decreasing but this does not show that after such decrease they will again pump because most of such type of coin disappears with declining in price.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:16:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #377 on: May 21, 2024, 09:34:33 PM »
The oldest coin I've been holding is Bitcoin alone and newer ones are memecoins. I am still hopeful to reach my target to get a whole Bitcoin though I don't have timeframe to really have it but as soon as I have it I'll post it here. It's not that easy to have that challenge knowing that I don't have enough money or weekly Bitcoin income to fill it in but yeah it is the only oldest coin I have for now.
Old is gold it is true for this market i strongly believe it. We saw many new coin are coming and scamming and exit from cryptocurrency market within short time. On the otherhand old coin is trusted because old coin survive in this market face and overcome many stragle.
So i think odl coin is best. And i also hold some Old coin. And i will hold it till bull session.
We would be still welcoming those new coins which have new tech and features but of course those old coins or projects wont really be letting themselves getting left behind as we have seen that some of them are still continuing to develop or making out some updates. If it does work then why would be needing to be replaced? This is something a very common principle.
It is really just that people do love on engaging on new things on which we cant blame them off. They've been thinking that the market will flow through continously which its normal
but priorities will really be something that can be seen.
Obviously welcome for new coin. And all new coin are not bed. Some new coin are being established and some new coin's are getting lost. Acctually i want to say old coin Older coins are already ttrusted. But new coin need some tome to understand. So i preferred for old coin. And i also like old coin personally.
All matters with the survival because not every coin in the market which had been launched would definitely be able to make themselves that going into the top. Some do succeed but most of them would definitely die. This is why on the moment that you would really be finding yourself having that aim on earning multiple folds of your investment then this is likely you would consider out on having that investment with those new ones because the market cap is really just that less just like on what i have said, but there would really be those people who would really be sticking
into those old coins and trust them up even more on which we cant blame out someone on having that approach.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:06:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #378 on: May 21, 2024, 10:20:15 PM »
Some people don't know about the bear and bull season and it's true because with little bit changes we cannot describe the market condition as a bear or bull condition therefore try to investigate the past and current price and if you find that now it is a suitable price for buying then buy it but remember that your buying price should always be lower than your selling price.

I think the general rational with bull run is that new people mostly join the market when they see that all the coins are pumping here and there, so it's obvious for anyone to know when the time is right, by the time the market don't pump again, the smart ones will know that the time for taking profit is near, only the gullible ones will continue to buy at the top.

This strategy is only profitable in the case of top coins because some new coins originate with huge prices but with the passage of time they are decreasing but this does not show that after such decrease they will again pump because most of such type of coin disappears with declining in price.

Buykng old coin will do no harm but I wouldn't advice anyone to buy it during the bull run, you can only see the lapses about the coin when it's down completely, when everyone has taking their eyes from the project, that's when you will know if it's okay to buy or not and get them cheaper and sell before the previous all time high.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1054
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #379 on: May 21, 2024, 11:15:44 PM »
On contrary, believing in the new projects is the thing that makes me question everyone to be fair. I am not saying that we are not going to get any new good projects, of course that happens time to time and its fairly rare, but I believe that we should reconsider this situation, its not going to be all that easy. We are going to end up with a result that's not going to be all that complicated when we compare how many new projects succeed. Most of them do not even do that well, and we end up with just getting terrible results, whereas old and successful ones just end up getting better and better.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG