follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?

DOGE
XBT (BTC)
XRP
Stablecoins (USDT/USDC)
Others

Author Topic: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?  (Read 6835 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?
« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2024, 11:11:39 PM »
This choice was because everyone knew that Doge had been raised because of Elon's influence, so it was certain that everyone would choose him. I agree with you that there is no guarantee that Elon will remain loyal to Doge. He will do anything as long as it is profitable for his company. Remember he is a business executive and what he thinks about is profit for the company, as long as it is profitable, then he can do whatever he likes.
It's natural that DOGE comes to mind first when considering the possibility of X-payment supporting crypto payments. This belief alone can fuel DOGE price increase during this bullrun, even without official confirmation from X-payment. This is understandable given that DOGE remains the trend leader among memecoins and has Elon Musk's strong support.

Currently, I'm closely following X-payment's licensing progress. If they can launch the platform soon, we'll also have clear details about X-payment's services. Hope that crypto will be among the payment methods that X-payment accepts and supports.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2024, 11:11:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1640
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:47:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2024, 03:20:27 AM »
This choice was because everyone knew that Doge had been raised because of Elon's influence, so it was certain that everyone would choose him. I agree with you that there is no guarantee that Elon will remain loyal to Doge. He will do anything as long as it is profitable for his company. Remember he is a business executive and what he thinks about is profit for the company, as long as it is profitable, then he can do whatever he likes.
It's natural that DOGE comes to mind first when considering the possibility of X-payment supporting crypto payments. This belief alone can fuel DOGE price increase during this bullrun, even without official confirmation from X-payment. This is understandable given that DOGE remains the trend leader among memecoins and has Elon Musk's strong support.

Currently, I'm closely following X-payment's licensing progress. If they can launch the platform soon, we'll also have clear details about X-payment's services. Hope that crypto will be among the payment methods that X-payment accepts and supports.
I'm thinking "What if Elon Musk didn't promoted DOGE a few years ago and instead, promoted a different meme coin like SHIB for example, or maybe a different coin. Will we still think the same that that coin will be the one that will be integrated to the X platform?"

Like you said though, I also believe that DOGE will be the coin that will be integrated in his platform if it comes, but I don't think that it will be DOGE alone. There will be some coins that will be included as well. Bitcoin might be one. Other coins that have a low transaction fee might be included as well. I don't know if I'm just outdated, but is Elon Musk still posting anything related to cryptocurrency on his platform until now? Because I don't hear anything about him anymore.

Anyway, I will wait for this time to come. I don't know when it will happen, or worst case is it will not happen at all.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2024, 09:50:52 PM »
I'm thinking "What if Elon Musk didn't promoted DOGE a few years ago and instead, promoted a different meme coin like SHIB for example, or maybe a different coin. Will we still think the same that that coin will be the one that will be integrated to the X platform?"

Like you said though, I also believe that DOGE will be the coin that will be integrated in his platform if it comes, but I don't think that it will be DOGE alone. There will be some coins that will be included as well. Bitcoin might be one. Other coins that have a low transaction fee might be included as well. I don't know if I'm just outdated, but is Elon Musk still posting anything related to cryptocurrency on his platform until now? Because I don't hear anything about him anymore.

Anyway, I will wait for this time to come. I don't know when it will happen, or worst case is it will not happen at all.
Well, I think opportunity and timing are very important for projects in this market. Similar to BTC being the first crypto with POW technology, it will still be the crypto leading this market. DOGE is the first memecoin and uses POW technology, so it will continue to lead the memecoin trend in the future. This is probably the reason why Elon Musk chose DOGE over many newer memecoins in the market like SHIB or PEPE.

Being integrated into X-payment will be a great opportunity for DOGE, including positive marketing news, and will boost the DOGE price. Recently, when Tesla accepted DOGE payments, we saw the DOGE price increase significantly. The same will surely happen if X-payment also accepts DOGE. I really hope this happens so the memecoin trend officially comes back in this bullrun.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2129
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: May 07, 2024, 06:04:54 AM »

I think it is normal if what happens with this is profitable, so I think it is impossible for Elon to refuse it, because it will be profitable for his company, because as a business executive, profit is clearly the main point in whatever he does.
Until now, the news circulating, although not yet proven, has given a good signal to Doge, and I think Doge is the best meme coin available to date.
Hopefully, there will be fresh air coinciding with the bullrun season, which will increase Doge to reach its best, we will wait for that.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2024, 11:04:16 PM »
I think it is normal if what happens with this is profitable, so I think it is impossible for Elon to refuse it, because it will be profitable for his company, because as a business executive, profit is clearly the main point in whatever he does.
Until now, the news circulating, although not yet proven, has given a good signal to Doge, and I think Doge is the best meme coin available to date.
Hopefully, there will be fresh air coinciding with the bullrun season, which will increase Doge to reach its best, we will wait for that.
Besides the fun of memecoins, I believe that profit is one of Elon Musk's biggest goals when entering the financial market. The acceptance of DOGE could bring fame to X-payment, help X-payment gain more users and be mentioned in the media during the crypto bullrun. I think this is really attractive and worth considering alongside the potential legal risks.

Recently, Tesla has accepted DOGE, I think the possibility of X-payment accepting DOGE is a little bigger and this is something to look forward to. Note that even BTC is not accepted by Tesla for payments!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2024, 08:46:20 PM »
Besides the fun of memecoins, I believe that profit is one of Elon Musk's biggest goals when entering the financial market. The acceptance of DOGE could bring fame to X-payment, help X-payment gain more users and be mentioned in the media during the crypto bullrun. I think this is really attractive and worth considering alongside the potential legal risks.

Recently, Tesla has accepted DOGE, I think the possibility of X-payment accepting DOGE is a little bigger and this is something to look forward to. Note that even BTC is not accepted by Tesla for payments!

I think things are very Clear , since Elon is a fan of Doge, it is very obvious that Doge can , for me it would be great if he put Bitcoin, but the bad thing About Musk is that he hasn't talked much about Bitcoin and that causes Rejection , only DOGE, and Doge's Biggest Pumps are thanks to him, because basically when things become clear for these things it is Doge who would be the closest coin to this.

We, as connoisseurs of Crypto for years, know that as long as Musk supports Doge, then Doge will have life, and that will be something that can generate more trust Among Doge Lovers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██