follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

What interests you most when evaluating a blockchain?

Technology (consensus protocol)
Decentralization
Transaction speed (tps)
Transaction fees (USD)
Ecosystem development (Dapps)
Potential profits

Author Topic: What is your favorite blockchain?  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: What is your favorite blockchain?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 07:22:14 PM »
OP, I was discussing with my friend one day about blockchain and I asked him similar question about his major interest and focus on crypto currency projects and he told me this; "he is an investor and all he cares about blockchain and crypto is the profit he would take from his investment that's all" and funny enough, he has been in the crypto space for quite a long time and I can say he is fully grounded in the system.

I had to look into it myself and to be frank it dawned on me that what my friend said is some worth the reality as I was able to look into the activities of some big names in the world who are into crypto and things they do that affect the market sometimes. I realized that sometimes they do that to affect the market for them to take position and enter then they say another another thing again to pump the market up and they sell and take profit. This same thing happens over and over again.
In all, the main reasons why majority of people pick interest in crypto is for profit sake and nothing more.
Absolutely right. In crypt, technology has long gone by the wayside. Any cryptan will use the blockchain that is needed at the moment to make a profit. Up to the elementary transfer of funds from the trading platform, first of all we will look at the transaction price. That’s why this concept there is no preferred blockchain.For example, in the past I most often used the tron, now I increasingly use the opbnb matis solana arbitrium.

Yes, of course, it is true that every crypto enthusiast would always take advantage of the current market situation to make a profit from it, which is not bad, and as a matter of fact, that is what every smart trader does. They trade to make a profit and do not care what the outcome of their trading looks like when they have collected their profit.

As for me, when it comes to transaction fees, no one is stable. All fluctuate depending on the time you choose to do your transaction. Some times, i notice transaction fees are some-worth cheap at night and i also take advantage of it when i know i would execute transaction the following day.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 07:22:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1680
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2024, 09:45:41 PM »
Ofc visa has that.

That is what stock market is about
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/V/

More than 1000% in 15 years.

Quite impressive, 30% in a year from 217 to 283, for stocks that still pay $2 annual dividend per share, not bad for a company that is also pretty solid, as you can't see Visa going anywhere out of the big picture in the next decade. For certain not with crypto users using more visa cards loaded with Bitcoin than on chain transactions.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 04:16:04 PM »
Ofc visa has that.

Quite impressive, 30% in a year from 217 to 283, for stocks that still pay $2 annual dividend per share, not bad for a company that is also pretty solid, as you can't see Visa going anywhere out of the big picture in the next decade. For certain not with crypto users using more visa cards loaded with Bitcoin than on chain transactions.

There are many good opportunities in the traditional stock market as well.

If you look at NVIDA, Microsoft, Appel, Amazon, Tesla, etc you will be impressed. Their performance is similar to bitcoin . Those stock made a lot of millionaires around the globe.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3098
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »
OP, I was discussing with my friend one day about blockchain and I asked him similar question about his major interest and focus on crypto currency projects and he told me this; "he is an investor and all he cares about blockchain and crypto is the profit he would take from his investment that's all" and funny enough, he has been in the crypto space for quite a long time and I can say he is fully grounded in the system.

I had to look into it myself and to be frank it dawned on me that what my friend said is some worth the reality as I was able to look into the activities of some big names in the world who are into crypto and things they do that affect the market sometimes. I realized that sometimes they do that to affect the market for them to take position and enter then they say another another thing again to pump the market up and they sell and take profit. This same thing happens over and over again.
In all, the main reasons why majority of people pick interest in crypto is for profit sake and nothing more.
Absolutely right. In crypt, technology has long gone by the wayside. Any cryptan will use the blockchain that is needed at the moment to make a profit. Up to the elementary transfer of funds from the trading platform, first of all we will look at the transaction price. That’s why this concept there is no preferred blockchain.For example, in the past I most often used the tron, now I increasingly use the opbnb matis solana arbitrium.

Yes, of course, it is true that every crypto enthusiast would always take advantage of the current market situation to make a profit from it, which is not bad, and as a matter of fact, that is what every smart trader does. They trade to make a profit and do not care what the outcome of their trading looks like when they have collected their profit.

As for me, when it comes to transaction fees, no one is stable. All fluctuate depending on the time you choose to do your transaction. Some times, i notice transaction fees are some-worth cheap at night and i also take advantage of it when i know i would execute transaction the following day.
Well, this is observed only in the network of ether and its derivatives. I will say more, on weekends the price can drop even more significantly compared to the night. But for other networks the fluctuations are not the same, a maximum of a couple of cents, which does not play a special role at all.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2024, 11:11:18 PM »
for now I am still comfortable using the blockchain smart chain from Binance, where I think the shipping costs are very cheap and the speed is still stable for low costs,
yes I keep their native tokens for the long term

but it doesn't rule out the possibility that I have tokens for other blockchains

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2024, 11:29:59 PM »
for now I am still comfortable using the blockchain smart chain from Binance, where I think the shipping costs are very cheap and the speed is still stable for low costs,
yes I keep their native tokens for the long term

but it doesn't rule out the possibility that I have tokens for other blockchains
Indeed. BSC is also one of my favorites to be used so far. What's more, it is also available in many platforms to be used. If there is the choices between Ethereum and BSC, of course, it will be BSC that I will choose. The fee becomes one of the most reasons I consider, much more affordable than Ethereum one. BNB? Exactly, we have seen how great BNB achievement so far. Still hold it tight and expect for the peak of bullrun. For another one, I am considering of using Solana, its coin, SOL is also having great excel.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2024, 12:02:12 AM »
Blockchain technology was probably born with Bitcoin in 2009 thanks to the proposal of Satoshi Nakamoto. After 15 years, the features and capabilities of blockchain have been developed and added a lot. Not only Proof-of-Work (POW), we have Proof-Of-Stake (POS), Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPOS), Proof-of-Authority (POA), Proof-of-History (POH), Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PPFT), Proof of Burn (PoB), Proof of Capacity (POC), Proof of Elapsed Time (POET)... [1, 2]. I have experienced some blockchains as a user, to be honest, I am not capable enough to understand the technological aspect of these consensus protocols. What I can evaluate is only the speed (tps) and transaction fee (USD), and these two parameters are also related to each other: the faster the blockchain, the lower the fee, and vice versa.

I have been participating in the market since 2017, and I have used blockchains such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Waves, EOS, Solana, Avalanche, and most often BNB chain. I recently experienced the Bitcoin blockchain through the Electrum wallet application. Although it is not as cheap as other blockchains, the feeling of interacting with the Bitcoin blockchain is really different, especially when I found a way to reduce the transaction fee to the lowest level of ~ 1.5 USD when the Inscription trend was still very hot [3].

Although I really love the Bitcoin blockchain, I can't deny that I'm not happy with having to wait a long time and pay very high transaction fees compared to other blockchains. The same thing happened when I used Ethereum and paid a transaction fee of up to 20 USD in 2021. With EOS or Solana, transactions are almost instantaneous and transaction fees are only under 1 cent [4].

Of course, I do not deny the advantages of decentralization or the stability of other blockchains, even transaction fees kept at around 1-10 USD are considered necessary to help miners survive and continue to protect the network, and at the same time make it difficult for efforts to attack the network. I also understand the impossibility of the blockchain Trilemma [5], but from a user's perspective, I really like the Solana blockchain because it has a large ecosystem, has enough Dapps for user needs, high speed and very low fees. Luckily I haven't had any problems with Solana outages, maybe because I'm not a regular user on the Solana network, I only swap tokens when I really need to.

This is not investment advice for SOL or Solana tokens, I'm just sharing my own feelings when using the most popular blockchains. I myself only hold a few dozen USD in ETH, BNB and SOL to pay for transaction fees on DEXs, not as a long-term investment like BTC. I guess I was wrong not to accumulate and hold more ETH and SOL during the last crypto winter :)

I would like to know your views on blockchains in the market:
  • What is your favorite blockchain and why: speed, transaction fees, profits?
  • How often do you use that blockchain and for what purpose?
  • Do you hold and consider the native token of that blockchain as a long-term investment?

References:
[1] Analysis of the main consensus protocols of blockchain
[2] Consensus Algorithms in Blockchain
[3] Bitcoin Average Transaction Fee
[4] Solscan: Fee tracker
[5] The Security Trilemma and the Future of Bitcoin

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

So many different Blockchain out there, but each has it own unique features and advantage. But if I was to choose , I will say Ethereum is the largest and most smart contract platform, and it's constantly updating and improving. Additionally, it has a vibrant community of developers and users who are passionate about and more concerned, more decentralized world.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2024, 12:02:12 AM »

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 444
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:47:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2024, 10:07:40 AM »
Right now, I seem to like the Solana blockchain because I see a lot of coins in this network that have potential in the market, and I also think that most of them are in the category of meme coins. Because Bonk was there first, then recently Bome, I saw something else coming under the SOL network, and it's Plutus, which I think also has potential.

Apart from the meme coin under the SOL network, I also saw something else, so I can say that the development of SOLANA is really good this bull season, in my opinion.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2024, 01:50:07 AM »
Right now, I seem to like the Solana blockchain because I see a lot of coins in this network that have potential in the market, and I also think that most of them are in the category of meme coins. Because Bonk was there first, then recently Bome, I saw something else coming under the SOL network, and it's Plutus, which I think also has potential.

Apart from the meme coin under the SOL network, I also saw something else, so I can say that the development of SOLANA is really good this bull season, in my opinion.
Solana made a strong comeback in 2023, with impressive ecosystem growth. While it is known for memecoins like BONK and BOME, the Solana ecosystem has much more to offer. Projects like Helium, Pyth, and Jupiter are all building innovative solutions with the potential to revolutionize the market.

Although Solana still faces some stability issues, I believe the Solana team will soon make the network more efficient to serve the needs of millions of users.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2024, 02:00:00 AM »
I would like to know your views on blockchains in the market:
  • What is your favorite blockchain and why: speed, transaction fees, profits?
  • How often do you use that blockchain and for what purpose?
  • Do you hold and consider the native token of that blockchain as a long-term investment?
1 - BSC Network...
2 - Not often, I use Bitcoin more often than BNB or BSC Token, you could say BSC is my alternative.
3 - Yes, BNB is a coin that I have held for a long time... until now I have a number of BNB and also use the BNB balance to send tokens using the BSC network.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2024, 02:47:00 AM »
I have selected fee's, but pace is at least equally important as well, that's something I take a look at. This is why my favorite is TRC as well, because its both fast and cheap at the same time. Nobody says security is unimportant, but the reality is that we are not going out looking for inscure blockchains, we are already using secure ones to begin with. This should be noted down for sure. I think its clear that we are going to just pick whatever works the best for us. I think Tron has pretty good setup right now and I do not see why I should not use that when I need a blockchain to move my money around.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 12:48:25 PM »
The only blockchains I often use are BSC, Polygon, Erc20, and Trc20. These are the ones that I use most often. And now, I'm using Dex platforms like those under the Solana network, like Raydium or JUP, because I'm buying what I think are coins under the SOL network.

I have visible coins that I think can give me potential profit in the end. Especially in this bull season that will happen in 2024. I do hope that even a moderate profit will be fine with me.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2024, 06:15:53 PM »
I voted for Ecosystem development (Dapps) because if you have this, you'll have profit because it will generate support from the community. It can accomplish all of these that OP mentioned on the poll Technology consensus protocol, Decentralization, speed (tps)0 Transaction fees (USD).

Investors will support a project that keeps developing its platform and it will add more to serve the community.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2024, 06:49:46 PM »
       -   The other one that I see potential is also the under of DEPIN because there are many tokens here that I see quite a bit of magx50 and above as well, investors who are hunting for potential projects need to be updated to be honest.

I am really looking forward to the Raiinmaker in which I think really has a potential to increase its price x30 immediately in the market and its presale will start on the dex at around 0.3$ each coins in April. I just can't remember what blockchain it is.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1680
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:35 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2024, 09:20:09 PM »
Ofc visa has that.

There are many good opportunities in the traditional stock market as well.

If you look at NVIDA, Microsoft, Appel, Amazon, Tesla, etc you will be impressed. Their performance is similar to bitcoin . Those stock made a lot of millionaires around the globe.

Shhh... don't mention Tesla! What's next, you're going to tell me Berkshire has also doubled in the last 3 years?  ;D
That guy, the "rat poison", lol!

I think sometimes people who are deeply involved with crypto forget how big this world is and how many fortunes have been made even before computers, not crypto were invented.

The only blockchains I often use are BSC, Polygon, Erc20, and Trc20.

erc20 and trc20 are standards for their tokens, erc 20 or erc721 it's still the eth blockchain, you can't really say you use erc20 without using Ethereum, if you move those tokens through daps you may maybe using other standards also..
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀