follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Campaigns and Forums Traffic  (Read 67 times)

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
Campaigns and Forums Traffic
« on: April 27, 2024, 10:38:58 PM »
Hopefully this is the right Board to ask this. Well it's nothing much just some question about activeness of members in the forum.
I think there have been some decline in the number of active members for sometime now
1. Is this as a result of low /lack of signature campaign
2. Or it's because of the low traffic that there's low number of campaigns
3. Or maybe both
4. Or The forum is still it's growing phase and haven't gotten to the height of having active users per hour in Thousands or reached campaigns that would be interested in promoting their product.

The essence of this is it's like there's a significant relationship between campaigns and how active the forum gets.
TBH joined the forum because it was relatively new and would allow me build a reputation if I joined Now and maybe enable me to gain access to better campaigns in the long run.
There are many users that have stayed in the forum and continue been active not mainly for the monetary benefit but as a form of love for their community.
I know belongness as times goes on starts overwhelming monetary benefits while in a community but before then did Campaign play a role in making you active or your desire to seek more knowledge?
Thank you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Campaigns and Forums Traffic
« on: April 27, 2024, 10:38:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1663
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:09:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Campaigns and Forums Traffic
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:02:54 AM »

Without statistics, all we will say is speculation, but in general, for new members to continue joining the forum, the quality of discussions must be high so that the data is archived first in search engines. These engines are the ones that bring new visits.
Also, the adoption of more projects on publishing ANN here and the presence of Bounty campaigns will contribute a lot to enhancing traffic.
Note that a large portion of BTT traffic was coming from Google and YouTube, so trying to create visual content to introduce the forum may contribute.

In general, I think that mixer campaigns may continue here for a long time, so at least we can guarantee that traffic will not drop severely.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG