follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can XRP hit $100?  (Read 9457 times)

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Can XRP hit $100?
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2024, 07:57:36 AM »
I don't think this will happen knowing that the developers themselves don't want the price to increase :o

It would be hard if they keep selling and selling :'(
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2024, 07:57:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2024, 01:37:28 AM »
I don't think this will happen knowing that the developers themselves don't want the price to increase :o

Exactly , look how sad XRP is doing nnow considering that they have won the case recently but that does not bring anything better for the holder and investors.
 this is sad reality , I use to trust Ripple in the past but now i have left my investments here.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2024, 11:26:38 PM »
What's your opiniona bout XRP hit $100 in the future?
It will take a long time for XRP to rise to $100, because currently the price of XRP is not even $1. However, if there is a miracle, this could happen, for example there is a great person in this world who suddenly invests in this coin in large amounts, then that person can influence all traders and investors in this world. If that happens, the price of XRP could rise quickly.
From the current state of XRP, I don't think they will ever reach $100. While Bitcoin and other altcoins are on their way to market recovery right now, XRP is nowhere near it. It seems to me that not all XRP developers want their coins to make a good position. Currently XRP is falling out of popularity with people due to lack of proper efficiency and forward trend of XRP. Although the market is on the way to recovery, investors are now frustrated with no update on XRP price. If this continues, XRP will slowly fade away.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2024, 11:58:15 PM »
These are very high expectations. Personally, if I'm honest, I doubt that XRP can reach $100. Not to belittle it, but looking at some facts about XRP and how they have gone through problems so far and also their current condition, it will be quite difficult for XRP to skyrocket that far. At least if XRP can reach just $5 that's enough for me, especially if it's $10.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2024, 05:26:37 AM »
These are very high expectations. Personally, if I'm honest, I doubt that XRP can reach $100. Not to belittle it, but looking at some facts about XRP and how they have gone through problems so far and also their current condition, it will be quite difficult for XRP to skyrocket that far. At least if XRP can reach just $5 that's enough for me, especially if it's $10.

Yeah, It's high expectation and I think It's impossible to reach. I don't believe XRP will hit $100. The last ATH , XRP touched $ 3.8. Maybe If we predict XRP will touch new ATH at $ 5 or maybe $ 7 it's reasonable and reachable.

Offline Primo1760

• View Profile

« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2024, 12:20:16 PM »

Yeah, It's high expectation and I think It's impossible to reach. I don't believe XRP will hit $100. The last ATH , XRP touched $ 3.8. Maybe If we predict XRP will touch new ATH at $ 5 or maybe $ 7 it's reasonable and reachable.
Still good position of XRP coins is possible if developers can provide proper security of their coins. Developers of XRP coins are not able to provide proper security to their coins due to which XRP is losing value day by day. Currently convicted in SEC charges case also due to lack of proper supervision of developers these coins are losing value day by day. However, if the SEC charge case is settled, the price of XRP coin may improve. Also I don't think the price of this XRP coin will increase. It is not wrong to build a good position as a top coin, of course with proper efficiency and security this coin will increase in price.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2024, 01:10:25 PM »

Still good position of XRP coins is possible if developers can provide proper security of their coins. Developers of XRP coins are not able to provide proper security to their coins due to which XRP is losing value day by day. Currently convicted in SEC charges case also due to lack of proper supervision of developers these coins are losing value day by day. However, if the SEC charge case is settled, the price of XRP coin may improve. Also I don't think the price of this XRP coin will increase. It is not wrong to build a good position as a top coin, of course with proper efficiency and security this coin will increase in price.

In previous years, XRP had problems with the SEC, but it has been solved by the XRP team.  XRP price is still struggling until now, It's the reason why I doubt XRP will touch $100.It seems difficult to happen.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2024, 01:10:25 PM »

Offline Primo1760

• View Profile

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2024, 11:10:16 PM »

In previous years, XRP had problems with the SEC, but it has been solved by the XRP team.  XRP price is still struggling until now, It's the reason why I doubt XRP will touch $100.It seems difficult to happen.
We know that XRP is many top coins.  Despite being the top coin, XRP has not seen any improvement in their price. It seems to me that the developers of XRP are responsible for not making a good position because they don't have enough skills and can't provide security for this coin.  If the developers can move forward with proper security and efficiency of this coin then I think this coin can still take a good position. But if XRP can settle the SEC charge case then I think XRP can make a good position. I invested in this coin but sold my investment as all coins are increasing this XRP coin is not increasing. But I will try again to see if I can invest.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2024, 03:23:53 PM »

Exactly , look how sad XRP is doing nnow considering that they have won the case recently but that does not bring anything better for the holder and investors.
 this is sad reality , I use to trust Ripple in the past but now i have left my investments here.
It just gave a short burst I think in popularity, that's why it increased in a way but in the long term, I don't think they deserve the trust of HODLers before. They are just thinking of themselves, I think. I have a trading experiment with XRP and I left it and it's one of the best decisions I had.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2024, 07:23:24 AM »
It just gave a short burst I think in popularity, that's why it increased in a way but in the long term, I don't think they deserve the trust of HODLers before. They are just thinking of themselves, I think. I have a trading experiment with XRP and I left it and it's one of the best decisions I had.
Do you still remember at what price you entered and bought XRP? Have you made a lot of profit? Unfortunately XRP has very slow price movements, I prefer to store assets in bitcoin rather than altcoins like XRP.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG