follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why is Ether (ETH) price up today?  (Read 8421 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Why is Ether (ETH) price up today?
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2024, 03:41:57 PM »
With limited supply, the price of bitcoin is high because there is more and more demand for bitcoin in the market. And the increase in bitcoin prices will always be followed by ethereum and other altcoins.
The consideration used by bitcoin investors, especially whales, is that they believe bitcoin will become more expensive if held for the long term.
That's right, that's the only way that ultimately makes the price of Bitcoin very expensive. If there is no increased demand then the price of Bitcoin tends to stagnate. Bitcoin has quite volatile price movements so it is very suitable to be exploited well. The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin provides opportunities for investors. trading to find a lot of profit.
because bitcoin is volatile, this is what makes many investors interested in bitcoin. because they can seek profit from Bitcoin's instability. now is the right time to prepare funds, because it is possible that during the halving the price will fall and we can buy bitcoin at a lower price to hold

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2024, 03:41:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2024, 06:04:15 PM »
With limited supply, the price of bitcoin is high because there is more and more demand for bitcoin in the market. And the increase in bitcoin prices will always be followed by ethereum and other altcoins.
The consideration used by bitcoin investors, especially whales, is that they believe bitcoin will become more expensive if held for the long term.
That's right, that's the only way that ultimately makes the price of Bitcoin very expensive. If there is no increased demand then the price of Bitcoin tends to stagnate. Bitcoin has quite volatile price movements so it is very suitable to be exploited well. The rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin provides opportunities for investors. trading to find a lot of profit.
because bitcoin is volatile, this is what makes many investors interested in bitcoin. because they can seek profit from Bitcoin's instability. now is the right time to prepare funds, because it is possible that during the halving the price will fall and we can buy bitcoin at a lower price to hold
Bitcoin halving is always an interesting discussion, because everyone who invests in crypto is waiting for the halving to happen. I don't have much funds to buy bitcoin during the correction, because it is predicted that a correction will occur during the halving. I will probably add to buying altcoins like BNB and Solana.
Bitcoin's instability is very profitable if we can buy at the right time

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2024, 07:05:13 PM »
The price of Ethereum is now still correcting at $3400, I still accumulate a little in this coin because it has the potential to go back up in the near future with a target of $4000, but when the bullihs then the price will be more than that, it will keep ETH for a long time waiting for the right moment.

Even I wouldn't mind buying the price now is still quite low and worth buying, partly not big just the belief that the price of Ethereym will definitely go up.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2024, 09:42:37 PM »
The price of Ethereum is now still correcting at $3400, I still accumulate a little in this coin because it has the potential to go back up in the near future with a target of $4000, but when the bullihs then the price will be more than that, it will keep ETH for a long time waiting for the right moment.

Even I wouldn't mind buying the price now is still quite low and worth buying, partly not big just the belief that the price of Ethereym will definitely go up.
Yes, the price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a correction, but in my opinion this is still within reasonable limits because the correction is not too deep. 
And I see this not only happening on Ethereum, many other coins are also experiencing corrections.  In fact, I just bought BNB and the price has also experienced a correction, still minus 4% at the moment.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2024, 10:40:14 PM »

The price has cut lower from where you mentioned, there is not any lead yet why the coins are dumping but it seems the effect of coming halving is taken its effect that's why the price is dumping, perhaps we will see this before altcoins start a new run and if Ethereum is healthy by then, we should see more improvements on the price.

I just believe that ethereum will grow one day to reach the level of $10k we used to think it's too high for Bitcoin then. I just wish the fees can just be reduced drastically, Ethereum will have one of the biggest run ever but I think we have to deal with this gwei hike forever on ethereum chain.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2024, 07:11:44 AM »

Yes, the price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a correction, but in my opinion this is still within reasonable limits because the correction is not too deep. 
And I see this not only happening on Ethereum, many other coins are also experiencing corrections.  In fact, I just bought BNB and the price has also experienced a correction, still minus 4% at the moment.
Unfortunately a few hours ago the price of Bitcoin fell quite deeply and made some people panic. This price drop also had a direct impact on the price of Ethereum which also decreased. That is cryptocurrency, no one knows where the price movement will go, but when market conditions are stagnant like some time ago, it's best not to buy because usually there will be a dump like what happened some time ago.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:17 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2024, 02:35:01 PM »
Unfortunately a few hours ago the price of Bitcoin fell quite deeply and made some people panic. This price drop also had a direct impact on the price of Ethereum which also decreased. That is cryptocurrency, no one knows where the price movement will go, but when market conditions are stagnant like some time ago, it's best not to buy because usually there will be a dump like what happened some time ago.

when bitcoin went down it pulled everything in, I saw important coins go down by up to 20%, a huge swing
However, I didn't understand what happened, what was the reason for the sell-off? any bad news from the market?
In any case, now is the time to buy
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2024, 02:35:01 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2024, 04:40:16 PM »

I think decline is a normal thing, only people are too panicked to think it is a big, scary thing in their life. This time the decline is normal, because there will be another decline before April 19th, why should you be confused, just hold your coins and wait for the market to improve again.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2024, 05:50:37 PM »

when bitcoin went down it pulled everything in, I saw important coins go down by up to 20%, a huge swing
However, I didn't understand what happened, what was the reason for the sell-off? any bad news from the market?
In any case, now is the time to buy
That's right, when the price of Bitcoin on an exchange collapses it will have a bad influence on the price of altcoins too, Bitcoin is a benchmark for market conditions. If Bitcoin collapses then it is certain that the cryptocurrency market condition will collapse too. The collapse in Bitcoin prices was also influenced by inflation that was currently occurring in the US.

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2024, 07:56:59 PM »

Ethereum corrected again to the price of $3200 at this time because of the effect of the decline in bitcoin so all altcoins followed suit, I don't know if there is negative news coming?

A good opportunity to buy Ethereum because for me it is impossible for the price to drop to $2000 but I will try to buy a little in ETH who knows in the future it can increase, because this depends on the situation where bitcoin will rise again.

Keep HODL, because I also bought ETH and then became minus and now buy again.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2024, 08:22:50 PM »

Ethereum corrected again to the price of $3200 at this time because of the effect of the decline in bitcoin so all altcoins followed suit, I don't know if there is negative news coming?

A good opportunity to buy Ethereum because for me it is impossible for the price to drop to $2000 but I will try to buy a little in ETH who knows in the future it can increase, because this depends on the situation where bitcoin will rise again.

I'll buy bitcoin and ethereum next week, dude. because the price of bitcoin will be corrected more deeply when the halving occurs on April 19. I don't think this is the base price yet, so I haven't decided to buy yet. I only prepare funds in stable coins to use to buy when I really believe it is the lowest

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2024, 09:06:20 PM »

I'll buy bitcoin and ethereum next week, dude. because the price of bitcoin will be corrected more deeply when the halving occurs on April 19. I don't think this is the base price yet, so I haven't decided to buy yet. I only prepare funds in stable coins to use to buy when I really believe it is the lowest
I buy coins when I have the opportunity and will not leave it alone if stablecoins are ready, we don't know whether on the 19th there will be a correction again or rise, in fact there is news that on Monday the Hong Kong Bitcoin ETF was approved so this could possibly trigger the price to return go on.

You have different choices we are free to do, if next week there is another correction and then I hold stablecoins then I will go and buy again because it will still be a good opportunity.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2024, 11:32:14 PM »

Ethereum has only started going down for the past few days. The way the price is starting to come down, it looks like it will be in the $2000 range very soon. I don't understand any reason for the down like this but I can guess that the market will go down before the bitcoin halving, maybe the current dumping is indicating that. Not only is Ethereum dumping, the entire cryptocurrency market is down. Currently the price of Ethereum is $2889. I had an Ethereum investment and I'm still making a profit on that Ethereum but not as successful as I was when it was $4000+. But I don't know if I can go to that position in the year of half, but I will hold it in the season of the bull, let's see if I can get success.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1554
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:17 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2024, 09:55:33 AM »
I am honestly very happy that it has dropped, this allows me an easy entry, eth is the second largest currency in terms of capitalisation
it is certainly not just any coin, inside it has a series of innovations that bitcoin with layer 2 is also integrating (now) so to take into consideration
I don't like it for everyday use due to the fees, but there's no doubt that it has some nice innovations
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2024, 07:22:52 PM »
I am honestly very happy that it has dropped, this allows me an easy entry, eth is the second largest currency in terms of capitalisation
it is certainly not just any coin, inside it has a series of innovations that bitcoin with layer 2 is also integrating (now) so to take into consideration
I don't like it for everyday use due to the fees, but there's no doubt that it has some nice innovations
Wait until cryptocurrency prices fall further in the future, because the current situation and market conditions are deteriorating so that many whales will try to have a worse impact so that more and more people will panic and sell all their assets at low prices.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG