follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5391 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2024, 02:58:59 AM »
I would be very surprised if I read anything else. But seriously, where else can you spend what you earn in crypto? There will always be two options, reinvest and for life. And reinvest, as a rule, does not go further than crypto, because it’s investing in something more serious ones require much more effort and attention than in crypto.
Investors will always have to make choices throughout their journey. I encourage using a portion of profits for real life because we invest to make our lives and families better, not just to watch the balance grow.

A portion of profits can also be used for reinvestment, either in the crypto market itself or in the stock market or real estate. Usually, my friends will choose to reinvest in crypto because it is the market they have experience in and have made profits from. Others want to diversify their risk and decide to buy stocks. In any case, the decision is based on each person's needs and capabilities.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2024, 02:58:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2024, 11:21:32 AM »
I would be very surprised if I read anything else. But seriously, where else can you spend what you earn in crypto? There will always be two options, reinvest and for life. And reinvest, as a rule, does not go further than crypto, because it’s investing in something more serious ones require much more effort and attention than in crypto.
Investors will always have to make choices throughout their journey. I encourage using a portion of profits for real life because we invest to make our lives and families better, not just to watch the balance grow.

A portion of profits can also be used for reinvestment, either in the crypto market itself or in the stock market or real estate. Usually, my friends will choose to reinvest in crypto because it is the market they have experience in and have made profits from. Others want to diversify their risk and decide to buy stocks. In any case, the decision is based on each person's needs and capabilities.
This is a good move, because we share our profits from crypto partly to meet real needs and perhaps buy assets in the real world. And some of the profits are also used to increase our crypto assets, I have also done that since 2017.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2024, 12:29:55 PM »
Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
-Of course, taking profits should really be your main priority and if you do have the chance then dont hesitate on grabbing it out.
Unless if you are a holder then it would be a different story.

How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
-Compound profits as much as possible but i do make out some snipping out with some profits.
Buying up something which i do like but not really cashing it out all.

Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
Reinvest,compounding,savings for buyback and making cashouts for sometime.

Offline [email protected]

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 10:39:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Poll Voter First Post Search
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2024, 10:23:36 PM »
Investors will always have to make choices throughout their journey. I encourage using a portion of profits for real life because we invest to make our lives and families better, not just to watch the balance grow.  I lost some bitcoin months ago and was quite unhappy about it until I was made aware of White Express Recovery company, who helped me recover it. Not all, but around 88% of it has been retrieved. If you have similar problems, you can contact them at whiteexpressrecovery . com

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1520
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:06:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2024, 11:06:29 PM »
To me it depends if I am going to exchange my assets into profit but I only exchange a few of them and hold it until the next bullish market.
I currently use some of the profit for trading and a bit of projects to build a miner hotspot I  see many POC out there since it does not eat so much power I use my profit to buy the equipment to build it. For trading, I train myself on day trading I am making a positive profit right now compared to last week I will do this until I build a good portfolio and live on trading because I saw pro traders live on trading as a day trader.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2024, 01:04:37 AM »
This is a good move, because we share our profits from crypto partly to meet real needs and perhaps buy assets in the real world. And some of the profits are also used to increase our crypto assets, I have also done that since 2017.
I've encountered many people who invest just for the sake of investing :)

They never want to cash out because of regret and the belief that those profits could generate even more, forgetting that the larger the capital, the more difficult it is to manage and the more negatively it affects the investor's psychology.

I always encourage people to use a portion of their profits for themselves and their families to maintain a positive attitude on their investment journey. When family sees the value of cryptocurrency investing, we will gain their support. After all, we are only interested in profits, not the decentralization of crypto!

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2024, 01:34:25 AM »
Honestly, most time, I just take profit and spend for my daily activities. But sometimes, if I feel reluctant or nervous to take profit, I pair the coins I wanna take profit from to some stable coins using Bitget smart portfolio. This will automatically take profit from them to buy the stable coins as the price go up. The best thing is one can pair multiple coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2024, 01:34:25 AM »

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2024, 08:40:37 AM »

good to hear that mate because I must admit that I am stupid in trading , have done couple of times before but gain nothing but failure so I would rather HODL or  Buy Low Sell high instead.
and also I am now trying staking in which for me is more safer than anything about passive income.

If you don't have the skills and experience as a trader, you should choose hold as a way to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because investing in crypto is not only as a trader, you can choose to be a holder, participate in airdrops, join bounty campaigns, etc.
I am a HODLER for years now mate but it is boring that is why I am trying other areas where I can generate profit/income while waiting for the right or perfect time to sell my Hodlings .
Am sure that there are plenty of our kind that doing the same since it is safer to hold but taking long time while in trading or staking there are shorter time frame to take your fruits.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1707
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2024, 09:54:41 AM »

good to hear that mate because I must admit that I am stupid in trading , have done couple of times before but gain nothing but failure so I would rather HODL or  Buy Low Sell high instead.
and also I am now trying staking in which for me is more safer than anything about passive income.

If you don't have the skills and experience as a trader, you should choose hold as a way to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because investing in crypto is not only as a trader, you can choose to be a holder, participate in airdrops, join bounty campaigns, etc.
I am a HODLER for years now mate but it is boring that is why I am trying other areas where I can generate profit/income while waiting for the right or perfect time to sell my Hodlings .
Am sure that there are plenty of our kind that doing the same since it is safer to hold but taking long time while in trading or staking there are shorter time frame to take your fruits.

Most of the time what I do is the other profits I get from crypto I also reinvest in other potential cryptos then I also hold for the long-term. Then the rest I just continue with my trading activity every day that I do.

And I also think I'm not the only one doing this in this field of the crypto business industry. Because of course what they are doing is compounding method for this future savings.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2024, 10:08:49 AM »

Profiting from cryptocurrency is not an easy task. An investor is definitely lucky if he can make profit. There are many who have lost their start by investing in crypto yet have not seen any profit. If someone is profiting from his investment then I would say he should take that profit. Because crypto can crash at any time. Coins can have major price crashes for no apparent reason. If an investor enjoys the profits of his investment then he can instead earn profits through better trading management.
All investors invest to gain profits, and all need a process. Maybe at the beginning those who learn to invest in crypto experience losses, that's normal because learning requires a process. And experience and knowledge in the crypto world is needed so that we can carry out analysis and gain profits, not just rely on luck

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2024, 12:51:46 PM »

I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
1. Yes, along the line I've bought a few tokens in the past that gave quite a good profit during the early stages of the token, but most of them are not longer around right now.

2. I believe taking profits or reinvesting/compounding your profits completely depends on your investment goals, there are investments you go into just for the short-term simply because you question the solidity and authenticity of the project, so you go in with intentions of takimg whatever profits you can take out before it crashes, for such investments, reinvesting or compounding would be a pretty bad option, it'll nest to take out whatever profits youve made from the investment and not reinvest.

3. Like I said, using profits made from an investment completely depends on your investment goals, if it's an investment you trust and decides to go in for the long-term, I wouldn't advice taking out whatever profits you make as it would be bad for the investment, such investments requires you to reinvest/compound whatever profits You've made so far in order to make more profit.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2024, 10:57:35 PM »

Profiting from cryptocurrency is not an easy task. An investor is definitely lucky if he can make profit. There are many who have lost their start by investing in crypto yet have not seen any profit. If someone is profiting from his investment then I would say he should take that profit. Because crypto can crash at any time. Coins can have major price crashes for no apparent reason. If an investor enjoys the profits of his investment then he can instead earn profits through better trading management.
All investors invest to gain profits, and all need a process. Maybe at the beginning those who learn to invest in crypto experience losses, that's normal because learning requires a process. And experience and knowledge in the crypto world is needed so that we can carry out analysis and gain profits, not just rely on luck
You are right, everyone who invests wants to make a profit. That's their main reason. And it takes time to become more experienced to be able to determine the best investment.
Using the benefits is adjusted to our needs and finances. We can use these profits to increase our crypto assets, and also to help cover our living expenses. It all depends on our decision.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2024, 03:24:39 PM »

Not everyone who enters and gets to know cryptocurrency has the aim of always making a profit, maybe there are also those who use cryptocurrency to store all the assets they own and move to digital currency such as Bitcoin which is safer and has no monthly fees. Of course, another advantage is that when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of the assets we own will also increase.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG