follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?  (Read 3693 times)

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 61
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:24:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
Re: is $60k the floor rate of bitcoin after halving?
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2024, 11:57:42 PM »
Bitcoin's direction remains uncertain, but I was fortunate to have paired some USDT with BTC on Bitget's smart portfolio, which allowed me to accumulate more BTC as it dropped. Now that BTC is pumping again, I've already increased my holdings and am hoping this upward momentum continues for further profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2024, 11:57:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:20:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2024, 12:38:27 AM »
Many people think that when bitcoin halving, we will see the price of bitcoin rise high but it turns out the price of bitcoin falls. but I think this is just a correction and the longer bitcoin seems to struggle below after reaching ATH, that is our best opportunity to buy bitcoin.
It is true that Bitcoin will increase when the halving happens. But the price will tend to drop constantly after the halving. So, nothing is surprising if the price of Bitcoin is decreasing now. The ATH is also achieved before the halving, so it makes sense if there is a big dump after the halving. We need a correction to balance the market condition. It is also needed to make a higher pump in the future.
I think the current downward movement of Bitcoin is absolutely normal especially now that it's happening immediately after halving. For a lot of people, they thought that immediately after the halving the price of Bitcoin will immediately move to the upward direction but unfortunately for them, they didn't get their expectations. Crypto experts who does read the cryptocurrency market had initially predicted that the price of Bitcoin will move downward direction immediately after halving before a significant movement in the upward direction which will also serve as the bull run. Bitcoin is currently a little above $60 but when the bull run will commence, it's expected that the price will go past the $60 price that many believes is the floor rate by a landslide.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:32:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2024, 12:20:15 PM »
So much bad news is always exaggerated and the goal is indeed to influence the price of bitcoin.
This $57k price is a good opportunity to start buying back or to accumulate holdings of bitcoin and some of the top altcoins.

The bad news has been arranged in such a way by those who want the price of bitcoin to be cheaper.
But when bitcoin starts to be bullish again, there will be a lot of positive news that appears.

Bitcoin has started moving upwards since yesterday, and we are at 63K again. I am not sure if this is a genuine growth or if whales are just playing around with the market to liquidate small traders. I am kind of surprised that Bitcoin again proved all of us wrong. I have been following an analyst, and according to him, if Bitcoin breaks the 57K support, the market may turn into a bear run. Bitcoin broke the 57K level and I thought we are going to down further. But as you can see, the market turned around again and I hope the market will move kind of sideways for the next couple of days.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:06:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2024, 03:32:19 PM »
The halving was held at 63K, but the current price created a big opportunity for investors. All investors could invest in Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin was dumping and it touched 55k dollars. Dumping the Bitcoin market is an opportunity for all investors, as the price of Bitcoin starts moving towards a bull market 100 days after the halving.  The more you look, the more history you can see of past halvings, as the current Bitcoin price is $64k. From here, a move towards a bull market is likely at present, which is likely to be evident up to 70K.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1118
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:16:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2024, 05:26:01 PM »
There is no pump and dump in the market rather it has been moving sideways that is to say, market has been swinging between 60k to 67k since it finally achieved 73k as ATH we have never seen serious dip again neither do we see much rise above the previous ATH. We might likely see pump from ending of this year or mid next year.
Ever since the Bitcoin halving we have seen the price of Bitcoin hovering between $60k and $67k which means we are not seeing much change in the market during this period. However, yesterday the price of Bitcoin broke the support of 60k dollars and moved from 55k dollars to 57k dollars. When the market broke the support of 60K dollars and came lower, then it seemed that maybe the market will cross the barrier of 50K dollars and after crossing the barrier of 50K dollars, the market may do a big dumping, but the market is very stable now. Since the market has dumped a lot from the peak price, the market is expected to be more positive at this time.
I also senses the market when it got 55k if not of 54k I was like this is a sign to show that market will definitely touch 40k if we can't expect this sudden drop to 55k then what more of 40k but at some point there was a market pressure that pushes the price to 60k within 24hrs it gain another 3k plus to make it 63, I am not overwhelmed with this price anyway because I know bitcoin price is very difficult to predicts so, as an investors it's very important to hold tight and focused on your investment durations.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:32:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2024, 07:06:07 PM »
It is true that Bitcoin will increase when the halving happens. But the price will tend to drop constantly after the halving. So, nothing is surprising if the price of Bitcoin is decreasing now. The ATH is also achieved before the halving, so it makes sense if there is a big dump after the halving. We need a correction to balance the market condition. It is also needed to make a higher pump in the future.

Bitcoin price is unpredictable and one cannot say anything about the price of bitcoin until ups and downs happen because price changes very quickly. Price reduces from 73k$ to 57k$ and it is such a huge dip and due to such huge dump people are afraid of dropping their value of cash so they are constantly thinking about their cash.

Once we have seen ATH before halving so there is no difficulty to achieve another ATH after halving and still we have longer timing and once the effects of halving starts to occur then price will surely go towards huge gain. Going again from 57k$ towards 73k$ and above is not difficult for bitcoin but once correction takes place and it starts again to grow further.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2024, 08:28:12 PM »
Once we have seen ATH before halving so there is no difficulty to achieve another ATH after halving and still we have longer timing and once the effects of halving starts to occur then price will surely go towards huge gain. Going again from 57k$ towards 73k$ and above is not difficult for bitcoin but once correction takes place and it starts again to grow further.
Let's prove whether it will come true or not, because many people's current predictions are that Bitcoin will reach a new ATH after the halving. But first, I would like to congratulate those who bought some Bitcoin at $57k yesterday, because the asset has now grown by 10% since then.

I am forced to remain optimistic about Bitcoin, which should be above $60k at a reasonable price at this time. Hopefully Bitcoin can prove to everyone that with Bitcoin we can get a glimmer of hope to make money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2024, 08:28:12 PM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:27:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2024, 08:55:59 PM »
Let's prove whether it will come true or not, because many people's current predictions are that Bitcoin will reach a new ATH after the halving. But first, I would like to congratulate those who bought some Bitcoin at $57k yesterday, because the asset has now grown by 10% since then.

I am forced to remain optimistic about Bitcoin, which should be above $60k at a reasonable price at this time. Hopefully Bitcoin can prove to everyone that with Bitcoin we can get a glimmer of hope to make money.
Bitcoin get increasing more than 10% after dropping under $57k and congrats for the braveness buy back during bitcoin price not stable yet and always get correction. Bitcoin have reach new ATH more than last two months ago and halving still not bring or make bitcoin get reach another ATH price, but with daily day correction has moment to buy back and prepare with bitcoin recovery although slowly but has chance to earn much profit.
Now bitcoin success break out to $63,700 and will the moment waiting for bitcoin returning back above $70k coming trues in few days later?

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2024, 10:39:08 PM »
Bitcoin's direction remains uncertain, but I was fortunate to have paired some USDT with BTC on Bitget's smart portfolio, which allowed me to accumulate more BTC as it dropped. Now that BTC is pumping again, I've already increased my holdings and am hoping this upward momentum continues for further profits.
I think you are very smart about investing because when the bitcoin market is dumping a lot everyone should keep some usdt and with that saved usdt to buy bitcoins should make a good investment position. If Bitcoin is bought from such a position, it can be seen that a lot of success can be achieved by investing in a short period of time. I have the same mindset as you towards investing when there is a lot of dumping in the market I hold some USDT and it seems like there will be no more dumping from here and it will go up then I invest and it turns out that I got a lot of success in a short period of time.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2024, 11:10:13 PM »
Bitcoin get increasing more than 10% after dropping under $57k and congrats for the braveness buy back during bitcoin price not stable yet and always get correction. Bitcoin have reach new ATH more than last two months ago and halving still not bring or make bitcoin get reach another ATH price, but with daily day correction has moment to buy back and prepare with bitcoin recovery although slowly but has chance to earn much profit.
Now bitcoin success break out to $63,700 and will the moment waiting for bitcoin returning back above $70k coming trues in few days later?
It dropped to $56k, lower than $57k.  ;)
Sure, it was a big drop but Bitcoin can recover quickly, it is already above $60k again. It is true that the current price is around $63k - $64k. I think Bitcoin is already in his way to increase again to $70k. Although it seems to not raise very quickly, but it looks raising again gradually after the dump few days ago.

I don't think will be around $70k very soon. It will take time, it probably increases gradually.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG