follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!  (Read 21152 times)

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1629
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: Invest & Hodl Bitcoin!!
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2024, 08:47:21 PM »
Completely agree! now is the best time to invest in BTC and other altcoins (in preparation for altcoin season), the market should start taking off in the second half of the year. Buying and HODLing on to your BTC is definitely a smart choice.

There is no uncertainty that Bitcoin is a good coin for long term investment but I think if someone is buying it now then they will wait more for their profit while those who already have made Investment are now in profit so they have a choice whether they hold it longer or take their profit.

Anytime you can buy bitcoin because the price goes more favorable than past but the time of holding will matter for you and if numerous individuals are selling their bitcoin then you cannot do this because your target should be more as your buying worth is higher.

Anyone can still buy altcoins and Bitcoins but they should fix their target and should wait until that time and plan for your investment as well as applying the strategies regularly where needed.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2024, 08:47:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1813
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:14:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2024, 11:52:57 PM »
Yes, if we only have $100-200, we should buy altcoins, as mentioned above, Solana and BNB are good choices, because they are not as expensive as bitcoin. I don't really like ethereum, because everyone has their own priority coins
Why we should buy altcoins? Investing in Bitcoin is no problem. With $100-$200, it is possible to buy some Bitcoin even if it will be small number of Bitcoin. Just continue to buy Bitcoin with $100-$200 every month, it will be big number of Bitcoin after 3-4 years. Anyway, if $100-$200 is maximum funds to have in a year, I agree if we are better to buy altcoins with cheap prices. MATIC is one of the example of altcoins with cheap price. I don't think it will be good to buy BNB or SOL, they are quite expensive.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1809
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:28:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #317 on: Today at 07:05:27 PM »
Yes indeed for coins that have very high trust they are coins worth holding, but for certain coins like you said with coins that only rely on hype, even I would think again about investing in them.

I will keep the risk as small as possible, and I will make better use of every money I have to invest in coins that are truly trusted. So it will reduce my risk in investing. It's all in our choice, it depends on each of us.
That's right, it's all about each person's style of earning their money. We cannot force a day trader who has proven successful to force them to learn long-term investing. And vice versa... I think everyone's comfort level and talent is different, so that's what makes us all unique when it comes to choosing our strategy in the world of cryptocurrency.

The world is so big, it would be foolish to force my preference for long-term trading on everyone.
What you say is very correct, perhaps those who have been successful with daily trading will not want to hold it in the long term, and those who are not successful will not take such a big risk to switch to daily trading.

Comfort is closely related to self-confidence, because when people are comfortable with what they do, self-confidence can form by itself. And this will greatly influence what we do.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #318 on: Today at 07:46:17 PM »
I basically like hold, because bitcoin hold has to be long term. The longer you can hold, the more you can earn, if you look back ten years, Bitcoin was at a very low price.  But now the price of Bitcoin has rained so much that it is the highest for everyone, but I think holding it for the long term will give you the most benefit.

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1156
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #319 on: Today at 09:36:49 PM »
I basically like hold, because bitcoin hold has to be long term. The longer you can hold, the more you can earn, if you look back ten years, Bitcoin was at a very low price.  But now the price of Bitcoin has rained so much that it is the highest for everyone, but I think holding it for the long term will give you the most benefit.
I agree with you, judging from your interest in Bitcoin, of course you have a lot of money and are among those who have been in the crypto world for a long time why do I say that because people who want to feel a big profit from Bitcoin should have a lot of money like the global elite who are now playing with Ethereum

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG