follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana Year 2024!!  (Read 1592 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Solana Year 2024!!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 11:08:51 PM »
Anyone who has bought Solana from last year has become a big profit even though I myself just bought SOL at the price of $120 but that is not the real investment purpose but for staking/borrow/add LP needs because this has benefited a lot in Solana.

Solana is still very likely to ATH again this token still continues to climb.
In January, I remembered that SOL price was still below $100. The price already increased to $180 - $190 nowadays. If we bought SOL in the early of this year, we must get enough profits now. With many good news around the Solana ecosystem, it is very obvious SOL will reach its ATH anymore. The current price isn't so far from its ATH.
actually when you check the price in january that value had already fell down because Solana price starts increasing in October last year then grows more than 100$ before December but started falling late december.
but indeed that it is neer crossing 200 dollars anytime soon.
Solana has touched more than $200 in the middle of March because the market had a correction so all altcoins went down but my own view of Solana is that maybe to $200 it will still be possible to come back again because the Solana network is now more and more especially hype by memes that more and more interactions there can also affect the price.

Now it is indeed time to be bullish, my own prediction is that Solana can go to ATH again but not a short time but it takes bullish from bitcoin so that other altcoins will still have an impact where it will go up again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 11:08:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 07:02:39 AM »
I don’t think that this year Solana will stand out stronger than others, it grew very much last year and this year it is not showing the same growth, this year all cryptocurrencies will grow and show profits, which by the way is what they are doing right now), on Solana bill for 300 dollars, I think this is a realistically achievable figure for this year.

It really depends on which venture capital and whales that are holding. There are lots of investors that are having unrealized loss with Solana and the best way they can get their money back is to aggressively pump it back and if the whales are strong ones with liquidity, then it's possible. Its even the reason why people are using meme coin to make sol has a demand and indirectly pumping the coin.

Anything in crypto is possible if the people really want it that way, didn't you see how Doge became a dream maker of many investor, any coin can still repeat the same thing.

In fact it is so, as they say, those who have money rule) and we can only observe and estimate what they will do and do the same to make money, it is hard to predict what is not really predictable, but we can still see where the market is going and try to follow it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 855
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:48:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 07:33:25 AM »
At this moment, and I repeat, only at this moment, SOL seems easier to reach the ATH of 260 USD than ETH to reach its ATH of 4890 USD
Whether or not ETH ETFs are approved could be the turning point for ETH

I still have some old coins from last season, but most of them are not performing well

ETH and Sol will both reach their ATH during this bull run. I don't think ETH holders think much about ETF approval because there are no positive signs of ETF approval of ETH right now. There are thousands of new projects launching in the ETH ecosystem, which keep increasing the demand for ETH. The new Blast Ecosystem increased the demand for ETH a lot.

Similarly, there are a lot of new projects launching on the Solana ecosystem as well, and the bull run is the main season of new projects. New projects always increase the demand for Solana.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2024, 09:47:21 AM »
In January, I remembered that SOL price was still below $100. The price already increased to $180 - $190 nowadays. If we bought SOL in the early of this year, we must get enough profits now. With many good news around the Solana ecosystem, it is very obvious SOL will reach its ATH anymore. The current price isn't so far from its ATH.
The price of Solana can reach the high price it is currently because there is something that makes it trending and ultimately there is hype and fomo which ultimately causes the price of Solana to rise expensively like that.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1309
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:45:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2024, 01:27:00 PM »
I sold all my altcoins and kept only bitcoin and eth during the crypto winter.

Looks now that i was wrong. I should have bought some small cap coins... as many performed very well

Don't blame yourself bitmover
I've kept a few coins but they're not performing well today like I said, but what I'm most upset about is that in the bear market I wasn't very involved with projects, because now people have achieved great results, with very good airdrops
My strategy in the bear market was to have the vast majority in BTC, a little in ETH and I only left it in HODL.

But there's still time to get good results, I believe we'll still have more upward movement in the altcoins

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2024, 10:37:27 PM »

My strategy in the bear market was to have the vast majority in BTC, a little in ETH and I only left it in HODL.

But there's still time to get good results, I believe we'll still have more upward movement in the altcoins

I had the same strategy in the bear market.

I bought some shitcoins recently.  Pendle (about 50% up)  , wemix (35% down) , and I bought Dione today. Dione looks good  small cap and already 5% up.

I got no airdrops, just tia  , which i sold :(
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2024, 10:51:00 PM »
I had the same strategy in the bear market.

I bought some shitcoins recently.  Pendle (about 50% up)  , wemix (35% down) , and I bought Dione today. Dione looks good  small cap and already 5% up.

I got no airdrops, just tia  , which i sold :(
I am more on the hunt for some projects that are newly launched into the market that usually have a bigger pump and after that wait for the match to increase again.

Before MNT went up I bought about 20% and then Doge which is now slightly profitable but I sold it earlier.

Only SOL and ETH are still kept. This is only short-term and don't dare to do it longer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2024, 10:51:00 PM »

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2024, 11:59:26 PM »
Yes, you heard right I think 2024 is the year of Solana because the way this coin is growing right now is really interesting. We have seen the price of many coins including the Bitcoin market moving downwards but Solana's price has not been dumping much but rather it has been rising. Currently we can expect this coin to touch $200 soon, we have seen Solana close to $190. And by 2024 maybe this Solana will increase and it will go up to $300 dollars what do you think? :-*
In fact, Solana price movements started in Q4 last year. Price movements are very fast. And at the end of the year, Solana was truly unstoppable. Of course there are some price corrections in the market. But, this is not too significant compared to the level of price increase. Because of that, sometimes I really regret why I didn't buy this coin last year when the price was still very low. Does anyone feel the same?  ;D ;D

I am more on the hunt for some projects that are newly launched into the market that usually have a bigger pump and after that wait for the match to increase again.
I'm really curious about the high-risk takers. how to find new crypto that can at least provide optimal profits, when to enter and when to exit with take profits. Because so far, there are indeed a lot of hype tokens circulating which are quite tempting, but I haven't dared to take them because there is really limited experience to get involved in hype coins like that.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2024, 08:37:25 AM »
Currently we can expect this coin to touch $200 soon, we have seen Solana close to $190. And by 2024 maybe this Solana will increase and it will go up to $300 dollars what do you think? :-*
I can only say that the Solana coin is very impressive in terms of price increases, ecosystem, events, airdrops and various developments in the Solana coin.
As for the price problem, as long as my benchmark for the Solana coin is still positive, the results will indirectly increase by themselves following the market trend.

As long as the Bitcoin market continues to stabilize above the price of 70,000 USD, Solana still has the possibility of increasing its price above 200 USD.
As I have said, Solana is very strong in developing its coins and giving trust to the community is very good because it can be seen from various successful Airdrops.
retire and rest in peace

Offline salad daging

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2024, 10:46:14 PM »
I'm really curious about the high-risk takers. how to find new crypto that can at least provide optimal profits, when to enter and when to exit with take profits. Because so far, there are indeed a lot of hype tokens circulating which are quite tempting, but I haven't dared to take them because there is really limited experience to get involved in hype coins like that.
That's the risk they will take, myself included. Crypto that has just been listed on the exchange in the sense that it is not a coin meme but some projects that have good utility when the token is listed will definitely go up then I will wait for a correction to buy and sell again when the price goes up (this is not a good way or advice because everyone has a different way of doing it).

Just take advantage of the hype that is trending, but when I think it's not good then I won't do it, also see some on the X platform about this token if it feels right then do it with a small amount of money.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2024, 11:14:24 PM »
That's the risk they will take, myself included. Crypto that has just been listed on the exchange in the sense that it is not a coin meme but some projects that have good utility when the token is listed will definitely go up then I will wait for a correction to buy and sell again when the price goes up (this is not a good way or advice because everyone has a different way of doing it).

Just take advantage of the hype that is trending, but when I think it's not good then I won't do it, also see some on the X platform about this token if it feels right then do it with a small amount of money.
At least Solana is not a meme coin but has a clear product and the Solana project aims to be the best of Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain, because if you look at transaction speed to transaction costs using the Solana network, it looks superior to the others.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:51:35 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2024, 12:00:12 AM »
The price of Solana can reach the high price it is currently because there is something that makes it trending and ultimately there is hype and fomo which ultimately causes the price of Solana to rise expensively like that.
Yes, but for now, the price of Solana is quite low. So if you want to add to your investment, this is a really good time. But yes, you still have to calculate what the future looks like and be prepared for all the risks

Now, the price of SOL is around $142. there will be significant rise one day and makes this coin become hype again. And what makes different is that the hype of  this coin is different with the hype of meme coins. Because we are aware and believe that SOL really has great fundamental. so the hype will not be over easily.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2024, 07:02:19 AM »
Now, the price of SOL is around $142. there will be significant rise one day and makes this coin become hype again. And what makes different is that the hype of  this coin is different with the hype of meme coins. Because we are aware and believe that SOL really has great fundamental. so the hype will not be over easily.

Yes, you are right, now is the best time to buy Solana, after Bitcoin halving there is always a slight drop in the market, but it is not protracted and you should not expect that Solana will fall even more, you need to start buying today and if the price is even lower, buy more.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2024, 07:37:49 AM »
Yes, you are right, now is the best time to buy Solana, after Bitcoin halving there is always a slight drop in the market, but it is not protracted and you should not expect that Solana will fall even more, you need to start buying today and if the price is even lower, buy more.
I doubt this, the price of Solana is still high enough to buy, I prefer to wait until the bearish season occurs so that I have the opportunity to buy coins at a very cheap price. In Cryptocurrency there is no price movement that is impossible, anything can happen, only time will tell.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2024, 09:21:34 PM »
Well, I don't dare to give financial investment advice. I believe that investors should analyze the market themselves and make decisions based on their own capital, opportunities, and risks. I just think that the BTC halving has happened, we will have a few months to accumulate tokens when the market re-accumulates. I am focusing on DCA ALTS to welcome altseason at the end of this year. SOL is an attractive choice, especially due to the recovery of the SOL token price and the strong growth of its ecosystem in 2023. Although SOL's market cap is already quite large, I still believe that the SOL token can create a new ATH in this bull run and will not disappoint investors.
██████████████████████████