follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is there still going to be a bull run?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Is there still going to be a bull run?
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2024, 08:34:59 PM »
If your skepticism is rooted in the current prices, then don't worry. Right now the entire market is undergoing the post-halving correction period. Remember, bitcoin achieved a new ATH before the halving this time, so the price had to dip and revert to the actual base number. Anyway, historically as well, the bull run comes a few months after the halving. Analysts and HODLers are also positive that the bull run will come. So, I am actually looking forward to the end of the year to see where we stand because I will remain bullish for now and benefit from the dip.

People with a positive attitude toward the current conditions are the ones who will benefit the most from the upcoming bull run because those who think negatively about the market and think that because the market is going a bit negative, there might not be a bull run anymore but as you said, they are ignoring the fact that the bull run never comes right after the halving event but it takes at least a few months before it starts showing effects.

The ones who lack experience and knowledge about the market will think this way because someone who has seen what happened in the past or at least has researched about it would know how things roll in the market in such times.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2024, 08:34:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3164
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2024, 10:49:06 PM »

Wont creating Binance 2.0 with new benefits, rules (so he wont get into jail again), followed by a exchange token, create a boom in the industry? What if decides to create a DEX with all features Binance (CEX) have. I am sure that if he does something this with IPO, only lazy crypto enthusiast will not invest in it. I am not a big expert, but I think that when such big crypto figure gets released from custody, he will come up with something new. At least I think he wont stay silent and unnoticed.
Well, who the hell knows, to be honest, it seems to me that it all depends on how much they treated him while he was languishing in the dungeon. And the idea of ​​a decentralized exchange is not new, I think the name does not play a special role. But to create an exchange without CUS, this would be a number , but this is unlikely.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 870
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:37:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2024, 10:49:47 PM »
I am as well putting out the same question out here for the  community, is there still going to be a bull run this year? Or should we just pack our bags and go home? 😬😁
Let's pack our bags and go on a vacation to Thailand haha. Just kidding. Well, I have that question in my mind as well. But then I give thought about why I want an out from the market, I don't want an out, I want to be in. But also, I want to be in profit. So, considering the current scenarios which are unique history-wise. So, predicting the future is a bit difficult at the moment. But in the long run, we should plan accordingly.

For example, if I invested in BTC then I will wait for 2025's first quarter if till then I saw some good profit I will be out of the market and then wait for the best opportunity to reinvest otherwise if things go south then obviously I don't have any other option but to wait for the next halving and bull run. And I don't want that so I will act accordingly. Newbies mostly came up with such questions, and to deal with them we should not say no we don't know the future instead we should give them the whole idea which we have in our minds if any.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2024, 11:58:14 PM »
Currently we have just entered the second quarter of 2024, the Bitcoin halving has also just occurred. Of course, the potential for a bull run is still very much there and is eagerly awaited by all cryptocurrency players, be they investors or crypto traders. 
If we currently see Bitcoin and Altcoin prices in the market going down, then we should enter the market and buy more coins to add to our portfolio.
Agree, we are still in the beginning of 2024, Q2 of 2024. So, we don't feel too afraid about the bullrun season. Since the halving of Bitcoin just happened few weeks ago, we must be patient to wait for the increase of Bitcoin price. If the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins are dropping now, it is because the hype is over. In this time, we must try to feel calm and don't need to feel frustrated.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1771
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2024, 12:00:08 AM »

I am as well putting out the same question out here for the  community, is there still going to be a bull run this year? Or should we just pack our bags and go home? 😬😁

Nah, it's just that we are somewhat in the bearish sentiments after the halving that's it. Short term? at least at the end of the year, we might be looking around $80k-$100k. And then long term, the all time high that we all have been waiting for. Just like the last bull run, it take months before we can realized the price going on parabolic rise.

So I won't even think that we should pack our bags, on the contrary, we can do that, arrange our travel bags and go to vacation and just wait for the price to increase this year.  ;D

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1079
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:20:41 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2024, 04:00:59 PM »

Nah, it's just that we are somewhat in the bearish sentiments after the halving that's it. Short term? at least at the end of the year, we might be looking around $80k-$100k. And then long term, the all time high that we all have been waiting for. Just like the last bull run, it take months before we can realized the price going on parabolic rise.

So I won't even think that we should pack our bags, on the contrary, we can do that, arrange our travel bags and go to vacation and just wait for the price to increase this year.  ;D
Your thoughts must give you relief as you are prepared to wait for a long time and I think the market will definitely reach a higher level during this time. Every time after a halving we see that effect in the market. And the same is expected in this halving. If we can wait until the end of this year, we may see prices of 100k or more. Although we saw an ATH a few days ago, we have yet to see a bull run this time so hopefully the expected bull run will start soon.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2024, 04:46:02 PM »
I laughed at your last question Op, hehe... but even so, I don't think that those who have been here for a long time in the crypto space, I think they have been relocated here in the crypto business.

In short, this is our home already, because we have been getting a source of earnings here for several years. so the bull run we expected to happen. and we always prepare for that because what we think about is the future for our family.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2024, 04:46:02 PM »

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1591
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2024, 08:17:25 PM »
Agree, we are still in the beginning of 2024, Q2 of 2024. So, we don't feel too afraid about the bullrun season. Since the halving of Bitcoin just happened few weeks ago, we must be patient to wait for the increase of Bitcoin price. If the prices of Bitcoin and altcoins are dropping now, it is because the hype is over. In this time, we must try to feel calm and don't need to feel frustrated.

The bull run is at the starting stage but people are already in fear of losing money and many of them have sold their coins at a lower price as they assume that the market will go down more. People don't show patience here and if they were in patience then they will not be affected by current market condition and also they don't know the basics which become a great troubles for them.

I don't think that market bull season will not sustain more and will end but i assume that bull season will be in this year and will continue also next year so don't sell now as it is alarming but accumulate more as this time is suitable for buying.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2024, 10:23:51 PM »

The bull run is at the starting stage but people are already in fear of losing money and many of them have sold their coins at a lower price as they assume that the market will go down more. People don't show patience here and if they were in patience then they will not be affected by current market condition and also they don't know the basics which become a great troubles for them.

I don't think that market bull season will not sustain more and will end but i assume that bull season will be in this year and will continue also next year so don't sell now as it is alarming but accumulate more as this time is suitable for buying.
Are you sure? After all, these are all just your guesses, nothing more. If I ask for facts, I don’t think I will hear them, they are facts and not speculation. In addition, taking profits is also an integral part of investing. Therefore, those who sold on highs are well done and those who sold now, perhaps they also did the right thing. Then you can buy many more times if the bullish trend really starts

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 274
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 06:47:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2024, 02:35:58 AM »
Well, Bitcoin has dropped under 60k and other cryptos have also started to dip a bit. So nobody can predict what would happen in future, it may dip even further. The market has been a bit unstable for some time. So investors should not rush in investing in this unstable situation.

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 868
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:46:17 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2024, 02:26:23 PM »
Well, Bitcoin has dropped under 60k and other cryptos have also started to dip a bit. So nobody can predict what would happen in future, it may dip even further. The market has been a bit unstable for some time. So investors should not rush in investing in this unstable situation.
So far today, the market has been greenish and surpassed it's previous price which means there is hope for price increase. Although nobody can predict the market direction but however the speculations keep coming that Bitcoin would surpass it's all time high and that is what most enthusiast are looking forward to.
Hold your bag, take your seat and get ready for whatever the result or outcome may be.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2024, 07:51:50 PM »
So far today, the market has been greenish and surpassed it's previous price which means there is hope for price increase. Although nobody can predict the market direction but however the speculations keep coming that Bitcoin would surpass it's all time high and that is what most enthusiast are looking forward to.
Hold your bag, take your seat and get ready for whatever the result or outcome may be.
Rumors will not get you far. Well, besides, as a rule, rumors are spread for a specific purpose. And this goal is clearly not noble. So you should not listen to gossip, rumors of seers and fortune-tellers. The most correct thing is to determine the current direction and sail along it, and not try to anticipate and pretend to be a guru.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1424
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:33 AM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2024, 09:27:18 PM »
If halving was the only reason why you were hodling your bitcoins, then you are not qualified to be a holder or a long-term investor because a qualified holder would hodl regardless of whether the halving met their expectations or not.

If you have invested in bitcoins, you need to be patient.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:17:42 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2024, 10:58:29 PM »
If halving was the only reason why you were hodling your bitcoins, then you are not qualified to be a holder or a long-term investor because a qualified holder would hodl regardless of whether the halving met their expectations or not.

If you have invested in bitcoins, you need to be patient.
Well, if you are referring to me, then you are completely wrong, and you possibly did not understand the op well, I am a long term holder of bitcoin, and even more like a bitcoin trader, since I buy and sell bitcoin, saved up one I regard as my long term investment, I mean, I've been here since 2016 and if until now, I am yet to understand the importance of investing and holding bitcoin for long term, then I do not deserve to still be in crypto.

My post is all about a friend who is sure new to crypto, he possibly bought bitcoin with a mindset that immediately after the halving, the price will rise, but when that didn't happen, he came asking me if there isn't going to be a bull run anymore.
This is what this thread is all about.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 930
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 10:32:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2024, 11:58:01 PM »
We are still in the bullrun to me, because the crypto market is not going dipper any longer as we used to have some times back late last year, we have already attained a all time high on bitcoin market price of $73,000 and we anticipate to go more longer than we have already seen to this extent, bitcoin is still going to $100,000 and we should be getting ready for that as it makes a new all time high the more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG