follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Anyone waiting for the $DUST airdrop?  (Read 3693 times)

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1597
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Anyone waiting for the $DUST airdrop?
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:30:11 PM »

been asking people on the telegram channel of Cardano and seem no one yet has the answer to this but i have been buying ADA for weeks already thinking i would receive those DUST tokens.
was excited to hear there is something like this will happen on ADA so i tried accumulating for 2 months already and they are meaning to let its holders wait.

would they only airdrop to wallets that had been staking?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Anyone waiting for the $DUST airdrop?
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:30:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Anyone waiting for the $DUST airdrop?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 02:51:41 PM »
I've been staking ADA for quite some time now but I didn't know there's a potential airdrop for that. It seems it's all speculation at this time but I would be happy to receive some free tokens though.

Top exchanges would probably support this as well but I'd rather stake on Cardano's native wallet until further announcements.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1597
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 04:18:34 PM »
I've been staking ADA for quite some time now but I didn't know there's a potential airdrop for that. It seems it's all speculation at this time but I would be happy to receive some free tokens though.

Top exchanges would probably support this as well but I'd rather stake on Cardano's native wallet until further announcements.

i have not heard of any exchange also expresses their interest to this DUST but if they are doing it with the ISPO, the exchanges will be excluded for it.

i saw it on the  memechat in Cardano discord about this DUST that's what got me interested actually when they posted Hoskinson announced they are going to send them to every ADA holders.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 01:40:38 AM »

i have not heard of any exchange also expresses their interest to this DUST but if they are doing it with the ISPO, the exchanges will be excluded for it.

i saw it on the  memechat in Cardano discord about this DUST that's what got me interested actually when they posted Hoskinson announced they are going to send them to every ADA holders.
I still think CEXes will try to support the airdrop but we'll see what happens. They probably don't want massive withdrawal requests in the days leading to the actual distribution.

It looks like the airdrop news is picking up now with the little pump in the last 24 hours. I'm glad I scooped up more ADA from $0.40 range a few days ago.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 05:20:42 AM »
~
DUST is a privacy token which it will likely make those exchanges skeptical in supporting them.
That might be true for exchanges based in South Korea and other countries that prohibit privacy coins. We could look at XMR and it is still trading on Binance, Kraken, and other known exchanges.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG