follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 18173 times)

Offline bizul

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 24, 2017, 08:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Re: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2017, 09:31:18 AM »
Hello, I'm new here. Remember what happened lately when a famous coin exchange submitted users' information so they can be subjected to tax. If this concerns you, take back your privacy with DeepOnion. It is the only crypto-currency that respects your privacy. This is your chance, look it up when you have the chance. deeponion.org

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2017, 09:31:18 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline zmerol

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 10:23:46 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2017, 10:23:46 AM »
I am currecntly member of the DeepOnion community , the project is very promising and the mods and community is very active  thats the spirit of teamwork , i know this project have a future thats why i am investing to this coin. honestly this is my first crypto that i am investing , i really love this coin so much , this coin is too young but look at the price at market almost $5 last week.

Offline WJY123456789

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: January 13, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2017, 11:59:27 AM »
 I am glad to join DeepOnion community. Deeponion have great features like deepvault, diatribution by airdrop, strong community as well as deepvault to send documents anonymously.DeepOnion is the right coin to invest now,I will invest deeponion and hold it for at least 2 years.     WavesTalk

Offline MaanoH

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 12:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2017, 12:33:39 PM »
DeepOnion has such a nice community. All Mods and members are very friendly. I also joined the community on Nov 17 and I'm still enjoying to participate in the community. There is nothing which we can say is wrong. Everything is done in a positive way. I really appreciate the work of Devs team and Mods. I must suggest you to join the community now. Here you can go: newbie deactivated link:https://deeponion.org/community/ [nonactive]

Offline ForFast

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 01:28:30 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »
Deeponion is one of the best coins to invest this 2018, this coin will have a very good place in Cryptocurrency rank in the world and big future. The price is also climbing up and i can see DeepOnion to be the TOP 100 Market cap Coin very soon. Feel free to visit our loving community at DeepOnio.org

Offline zhangfan

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
In my opinion, DeepOnion is a new cryptocurrency focusing on providing fast, anonymous and secure transactions for its holders.
DeepOnion makes your session private because it is on the TOR Network. This coin is the next privacy coin on the history.

you can try use it.

Offline AnnarioN

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: March 04, 2018, 12:01:43 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2017, 04:11:15 PM »
Deep onion is anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments, this was done effortlessly by DeepVault.
Your privacy and security is 100% safe with Deep Onion project. Thats why some investors already keep an eye to this promising project. Deep Onion is not just a cryptocurrency it's online family that helps you to grow and earn as much as possible. :) Join now, see the benefits. :) 8) 8) 8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2017, 04:11:15 PM »

Offline Lynn Achaean

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 04:22:39 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #142 on: December 23, 2017, 04:22:39 PM »
With growing concerns on privacy, DeepOnion will address the clamor. I observed that the coins who made great leaps in terms of price are the Anonymous Coins like Dash, Monero and ZCash but it also made buying them a bit trickier since they became too expensive. Enter DeepOnion, same Anonymous Coin but a whole lot cheaper plus it has this amazing feature, DeepVault that can verify the authenticity of a document and other features coming like Mobile Wallet, DeepSend and Smart Contracts. No wonder too that it has been one of the fastest rising new coins of 2017.
If you want to join this very promising coin, check the website deeponion.org

Offline Collosus999

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: January 22, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #143 on: December 23, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
Got into the onion a few weeks ago, and havent looked back! Give it a look guys if you really want secure, anonymous transactions, I feel it will rise a lot in 2018. The roadmap is clear, and the reins are being handed to the community when some features come online in 2018, so that should be exciting!
Just my 2 cents.

Offline Cryptolord01

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 04:58:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2017, 04:56:37 PM »
It's not an exaggeration that deeponion has the highest level of privacy for its users. Deeponion itself is an anonymous cryptocurrency that operates on TOR network. The coin offers special and  unique features such as DeepVault, deepsend etc. These features enable users to keep their files safe, and allows users to transact anonymously respectively. Apart from these special features, deeponion is gaining worldwide adoption thereby making its value grows astronomically everyday. Due to its greatness, deeponion just got listed on another exchange, Kucoin.com, and will still be listed soon on some others soon. You can visit deeponion.org for more information.

Offline Tania72

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 04:57:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2017, 04:57:40 PM »
Greetings to you friends!
Soon a New Year, I suggest you make yourself a gift as I did!
I invested my finances in onions from the project of the Deeponion and already got the profit. According to forecasts for 2018, this benefit should increase tenfold!

Offline coinliker

• Activity: 89
  • Referrals: 75
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 09:55:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2017, 05:40:45 PM »
few days ago i buy some deep onion under 1$ now the price is almost 4$. i hold onion for future and now buy as much as i can. i think within short time no coin are spreed like deep onion. a strong team am huge community behind this crypto currency. i think next year deep onion dominant the crypto world. so guys ready for that. do your own research and buy more.

Offline redsng

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: July 26, 2020, 04:57:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    First Post Avatar Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: December 23, 2017, 06:06:22 PM »
Here all DeepOnion mate's are happy with DeepOnion and that the reason is here all of the person use DeepOnion so easily and its community much developed with its strong security.And one thing I want to say that in future Onion will be our real hero, I really believe this.

Offline defc0de

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 23, 2017, 10:28:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: December 23, 2017, 10:28:35 PM »
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future. Like what John McAfee said a few days ago, privacy coins should be in your list of coins, and given its features, DeepOnion is surely one of the best pick you can have. Most privacy coins have already reached their peaks in terms of development and pricing, but Deeponion still has a lot of room to grow. The current price of approx ~4-5 USD is still way undervalued, considering both its supply and development activity. It's really early in terms of development but the team already released a lot of features, i.e. DeepVault, in-wallet messaging, POW/POS hybrid mining and staking. It's also expanding the number of exchanges it's currently available at. It just got listed on Kucoin, signaling more volume from traders. It's definitely a coin worth investing, this could even be the next BTC in the years to come.

Offline PleoCrypt

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 24, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2017, 12:53:30 AM »
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future. Like what John McAfee said a few days ago, privacy coins should be in your list of coins, and given its features, DeepOnion is surely one of the best pick you can have. Most privacy coins have already reached their peaks in terms of development and pricing, but Deeponion still has a lot of room to grow. The current price of approx ~4-5 USD is still way undervalued, considering both its supply and development activity. It's really early in terms of development but the team already released a lot of features, i.e. DeepVault, in-wallet messaging, POW/POS hybrid mining and staking. It's also expanding the number of exchanges it's currently available at. It just got listed on Kucoin, signaling more volume from traders. It's definitely a coin worth investing, this could even be the next BTC in the years to come.

I have invested great part of my funds in privacy coins as they will be trending in 2018 so I'm glad I found DeepOnion as it is still in an initial phase of the project just like those initial years of the Bitcoin in 2010 for other people. DeepOnion is my strongest bet for 2018 and I don't usually make errors when judging and researching projects.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG