follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024  (Read 1655 times)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Will bitcoin all time high record break in 2024
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2024, 11:33:33 PM »
It's been hovering under $70k for a couple of days so we still don't know if it's a new middle price. I'd hate it if bitcoin fell to under $30k because that's where it stayed for a long time.

It already dropped again to $66k - $67k today. Bitcoin raises to $70k just for few days, it is still difficult to stay above $70k. I don't know why it looks east decreasing again although we are almost in the Bitcoin halving. I doubt if he current Bitcoin halving won't make people very enthusiastic like the previous one. I hope it is not so different from the previous halving, I hope for a big increase of BTC price.
you should not hate it because it part of the market movement and people invest more when the price goes down. Now everyone is predicting the amount in the all time high another not the halving and if bitcoin reduce in the halving the number of investors will increase but since the price is still at the high side I don't think the price will go down to below 60. It will be on the rate of $62+k to $66+k and after then it will bounce back to the next All Time High which everyone is clamoring. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2024, 11:33:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »
Any investor who's hodling bitcoin for long shouldn't just stressed about their bitcoin investment when they are investing it for a long term plan. 

The time I know that they will be stressed about the declining movement of price is, if really they didn't invest in bitcoin with the amount they can afford to lose, used a borrowed to invest in bitcoin, or have the intuition that bitcoin is a get rich scheme.

Having the aforementioned motive can make one have a stressed investment in Bitcoin that can make them to think twice whether they should keep hodling or they should sell off at a loss profits
They had know with risk of long term investing in bitcoin, during decline higher price last year but keep patience become long term holding I don't think they got stressed facing with current bitcoin price keep difficult moving for raising higher price.
Most of long term holding have final target for holding until several years later and facing experience with bitcoin declining raise higher price have been usual habit, they know with bitcoin price keep correction after raising higher price but hold it and waiting to see bitcoin movement drastically to earn much profitable.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2024, 11:32:46 PM »
It's touched $52k a few minutes ago so what's stopping btc touching all time high soon. If it doesn't make it in Feb who's feeling strong it'll happen later in 2024?

Bitcoin prices have started to fall since today, although the halving is currently approaching, creating opportunities for investors to invest. Bitcoin price has touched $66k from $71k to now, maybe some big whale holders tried to sell this bitcoin. Bitcoin market will definitely recover.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2024, 08:35:51 AM »
It's touched $52k a few minutes ago so what's stopping btc touching all time high soon. If it doesn't make it in Feb who's feeling strong it'll happen later in 2024?

Bitcoin prices have started to fall since today, although the halving is currently approaching, creating opportunities for investors to invest. Bitcoin price has touched $66k from $71k to now, maybe some big whale holders tried to sell this bitcoin. Bitcoin market will definitely recover.
It is normal for the price of Bitcoin to fall because market conditions are currently stable, there is no good news that can trigger whales to increase the price of Bitcoin, if it is like that then there will only be a collapse in the price of Bitcoin that can occur.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 754
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2024, 11:12:49 PM »
It's been hovering under $70k for a couple of days so we still don't know if it's a new middle price. I'd hate it if bitcoin fell to under $30k because that's where it stayed for a long time.

It already dropped again to $66k - $67k today. Bitcoin raises to $70k just for few days, it is still difficult to stay above $70k. I don't know why it looks east decreasing again although we are almost in the Bitcoin halving. I doubt if he current Bitcoin halving won't make people very enthusiastic like the previous one. I hope it is not so different from the previous halving, I hope for a big increase of BTC price.
you should not hate it because it part of the market movement and people invest more when the price goes down. Now everyone is predicting the amount in the all time high another not the halving and if bitcoin reduce in the halving the number of investors will increase but since the price is still at the high side I don't think the price will go down to below 60. It will be on the rate of $62+k to $66+k and after then it will bounce back to the next All Time High which everyone is clamoring.
It is pretty much possible that Bitcoin will fall lower than the $60k price tag as the correction of bitcoin continues.
Bitcoin is currently, fluctuating between the price of $62k-$63k since today and it is most likely that a price of $55k can happen, opening up the last opportunity for investors to accumulate bitcoin at low price before the bull starts again which will last till 2025.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2024, 06:39:03 AM »
It is pretty much possible that Bitcoin will fall lower than the $60k price tag as the correction of bitcoin continues.
Bitcoin is currently, fluctuating between the price of $62k-$63k since today and it is most likely that a price of $55k can happen, opening up the last opportunity for investors to accumulate bitcoin at low price before the bull starts again which will last till 2025.
That's right, inflation in the US and the war between Iran and Israel could also trigger a collapse in the price of bitcoin. I really hope that the price of bitcoin can return to $30k again so that I can have the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price again. Expecting price increases seems impossible so I expect a very deep price correction until the end of this year.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2024, 07:00:49 PM »

Bitcoin currently is at $64,000, but it went to as low as $61,000.
Series of price corrections are happening. Bitcoin is on a freefall a few days before the halving event happens.

TBH, I didn't expect that the market will give us another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price. I mean if you believe that Bitcoin will reach $130,000 or $140,000 in the upcoming bull run then buying Bitcoin now will at least 2x your money. Every price drop = opportunity for us to buy more Bitcoins and other altcoins as well. Bitcoin at $55,000 might happen but for me, it's highly unlikely that it will touch that price. $60,000 is what I consider as a psychological support, and I believe that there will be many buyers on that price just incase it reaches that price.

Overall, the recent drop is good for me because I bagged some Bitcoins again. I bought some Bitcoins (small amount only) at a low price in preparation for the bull run, and I hope that all of us here did the same as well. :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2024, 07:00:49 PM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2024, 09:38:15 PM »
I don't really expect the price of bitcoin to reach a new high after previously reaching $73k. Right now I just want Bitcoin prices to rise again as quickly as possible after yesterday's correction and the very bad impact on altcoins which experienced quite drastic price drops.
Actually its fantastic if bitcoin can break new high price record for this year but many bad news around to make bitcoin difficult raise more higher price in this years 2024. Just patience waiting recovery moment for bitcoin and wish there are not bad news again can destroy bitcoin price dropping more.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2024, 11:57:45 PM »
Yes it has been happened already, Bitcoin price already breaked previous ATH. In 2021 Ethereum price was near aboit $5k. I think 2024 and 2025 is best time for cryptocurrency. In this year bitcoin halving will happen, after halving bitcoin price will increase. And when bitcoin price will be up then Ethereum price also increase there has no doubt.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2024, 07:38:11 PM »
Yes it has been happened already, Bitcoin price already breaked previous ATH. In 2021 Ethereum price was near aboit $5k. I think 2024 and 2025 is best time for cryptocurrency. In this year bitcoin halving will happen, after halving bitcoin price will increase. And when bitcoin price will be up then Ethereum price also increase there has no doubt.
The halving is only 2 days away, but the price of bitcoin on the market is not good, the price has fallen to the bottom, this is very scary and of course has a serious impact on the price of Ethereum, so with this incident it is increasingly difficult for Ethereum to reach the price you want.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG