follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future Solana Airdrops  (Read 2912 times)

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1310
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
Re: Future Solana Airdrops
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 08:53:16 PM »
Finally, you can check how many KMNO you'll get: https://app.kamino.finance/genesis
Be patient, all SOL stuff are slow right now

Pretty hard to make transactions

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2024, 08:53:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2024, 06:46:04 PM »
Finally, you can check how many KMNO you'll get: https://app.kamino.finance/genesis

Very far from predictions, I thought I would get a large KAMINO allocation.  But it turns out it's only a little, this is very different from a few days ago when I checked on a non-official website.  But it doesn't matter, there are still events from the Solana platform.  Hopefully Marginfi will give me worthy reward.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2024, 04:11:02 PM »

-   Do you think there will be airdrops today on Kamino? I have never experienced getting airdrops under the Solana network from Sol blockchain utilities. Though, as far as I can tell, its market cap and liquidity have increased after a few days have passed.

Also, I'm not very familiar with using Kamino at the moment, so I'll study it a bit more for a while. Isn't the risk high when entering money on this platform?

Online Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2024, 04:54:00 PM »
      -   Do you think there will be airdrops today on Kamino? I have never experienced getting airdrops under the Solana network from Sol blockchain utilities. Though, as far as I can tell, its market cap and liquidity have increased after a few days have passed.

Also, I'm not very familiar with using Kamino at the moment, so I'll study it a bit more for a while. Isn't the risk high when entering money on this platform?
Everything has its own risks, obviously from transaction fees alone we are like throwing money away why is that because we make transactions that we don't really need, the losses we get are only in transaction fees, in my opinion retroactive projects on the Solana network are very cheap when compared to the EVM network.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2024, 02:14:43 PM »

Yes, of course, Parcl airdrop are about to take place and in the future possibly the marginfi and ZetaMarkets airdrops
There will probably be others too, the moment is very favorable, but you have to understand how to participate to gain some airdrops

In the case of marginfi, for example, it's a lending/borrowing protocol, it does have risks, the main one being that the protocol/contract is hacked and you lose all your funds, as well as the risk of rugpull or liquidation if you don't know what you're doing.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2024, 01:58:32 PM »

Yes, of course, Parcl airdrop are about to take place and in the future possibly the marginfi and ZetaMarkets airdrops
There will probably be others too, the moment is very favorable, but you have to understand how to participate to gain some airdrops

In the case of marginfi, for example, it's a lending/borrowing protocol, it does have risks, the main one being that the protocol/contract is hacked and you lose all your funds, as well as the risk of rugpull or liquidation if you don't know what you're doing.
Congratulations to those who have worked on Parcl because the airdrop results will be distributed soon. Hopefully this will make many people more enthusiastic about doing airdrops again. More and more airdrops currently have the potential to generate a lot of profit.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2024, 08:45:44 PM »
Looking forward to Kamino's Airdrop coming out soon  ;D

I have invested well in Kamino and MarginFi, many have already withdrawn their entire balance from both services due to dissatisfaction with the airdrops, but I am trying to go against the majority and have left my coins there to farm a little more for the second season of Kamino

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2024, 08:45:44 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2024, 09:34:51 PM »
Looking forward to Kamino's Airdrop coming out soon  ;D

I have invested well in Kamino and MarginFi, many have already withdrawn their entire balance from both services due to dissatisfaction with the airdrops, but I am trying to go against the majority and have left my coins there to farm a little more for the second season of Kamino
Check your airdrop allocation. ;D Haha can't wait how much the kamino price will be.

I have withdrawn my entire balance in Kamino after they launched the airdrop allocation, maybe this will not be much different from Parcl well we hope much more than other projects.

Farming on the Solana network will be more daring than farming on the ETH network.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2024, 01:34:28 AM »
I know much about Solana, but i cant tell of the way its going to appreciate or be of value when we are going for its airdrop, as for me, i don't really buy the idea for using airdrops for no reason, some may as well claim that they are from Solana and want to make free offers in other to scam others, concerning this alone, if we must go for the project, then it has to be the same that what we are going for is the real Solana and nothing more.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2024, 07:19:26 PM »
Check your airdrop allocation. ;D Haha can't wait how much the kamino price will be.

I have withdrawn my entire balance in Kamino after they launched the airdrop allocation, maybe this will not be much different from Parcl well we hope much more than other projects.

Farming on the Solana network will be more daring than farming on the ETH network.

I already checked the day it was available hehehe, but I'm anxious to know the value of the token
As my capital isn't that big, I know it won't be a very valuable airdrop, but I'm hoping for a satisfactory amount

I know much about Solana, but i cant tell of the way its going to appreciate or be of value when we are going for its airdrop, as for me, i don't really buy the idea for using airdrops for no reason, some may as well claim that they are from Solana and want to make free offers in other to scam others, concerning this alone, if we must go for the project, then it has to be the same that what we are going for is the real Solana and nothing more.

I'm sorry I didn't understand your post. Airdrops are a way of rewarding users, generating value for investors (VCs), spreading the use of the network etc, these are the purposes of an airdrop

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2024, 09:34:53 PM »

I already checked the day it was available hehehe, but I'm anxious to know the value of the token
As my capital isn't that big, I know it won't be a very valuable airdrop, but I'm hoping for a satisfactory amount
Still curious about the price of the Kamino token, will it go to $1 like the W token when it is listed? Is this realistic enough buddy?

I'm not brave enough to spend large capital for airdrops even if the results will not be satisfactory because the tokens obtained are few, I don't want to take a bigger risk as the tokens owned from the allocation are already grateful.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2024, 05:57:44 AM »
Still curious about the price of the Kamino token, will it go to $1 like the W token when it is listed? Is this realistic enough buddy?

I'm not brave enough to spend large capital for airdrops even if the results will not be satisfactory because the tokens obtained are few, I don't want to take a bigger risk as the tokens owned from the allocation are already grateful.
It seems that when a bull run occurs, it is possible that Kamino's price will reach your desired target next year when the altcoin season increases in price. Usually one year after the halving there will be a bull run which will influence the prices of many altcoins.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2024, 04:40:00 PM »

We have some clues, based on Whales Market

Source

I don't think this token will hit 1 USD because there are no strong use cases, but this is bull market, there's a chance of a big pump hehehe

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1741
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:09:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2024, 11:46:24 PM »
I have added a few bucks (about 30 usd) in parcl but I didn't had any luck in this airdrop. I didn't receive anything..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 12:49:26 PM by bitmover »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2024, 06:54:06 AM »
I have added a few bycks (about 30 usd) in parcl but I didn't had any luck in this airdrop. I didn't receive anything..
This is what makes us lazy about doing airdrops because what we do usually won't get results if we miss several requirements that must be completed to be eligible to receive the airdrop given.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG