follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 21368 times)

Online bounceback

• Activity: 904
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:07:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2024, 11:26:27 AM »
It's true, the risk of altcoins is indeed higher than Bitcoin. We can use altcoins only to make daily profits, while Bitcoin can be used for long-term investments because the value of Bitcoin which always rises becomes very expensive due to the influence of increasing demand.
Its possibility with altcoin make daily day profit but not guarantee yet how many altcoin easily drop and difficult recovery back to higher price.
I think bitcoin currently have been expensive but always has moment for bitcoin raise up to another expensive price, many trader have bad mindset with bitcoin have too expensive but most of them forget with how many time bitcoin success raise to most expensive price. Need to change with scare habit when looking bitcoin price have been expensive because in future bitcoin always have moment raise most expensive price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2024, 11:26:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2545
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2024, 03:15:02 PM »
If bitcoin is too expensive, then what are we to say about the other altcoins which are more expensive to invest in because of their higher risk on investment, sometimes we could not just afford to make investment n other coins than bitcoin because of the risk involved in them, while bitcoin has been made available for everyone to invest according to how they can afford to without having the fear of missing out.
It's true, the risk of altcoins is indeed higher than Bitcoin. We can use altcoins only to make daily profits, while Bitcoin can be used for long-term investments because the value of Bitcoin which always rises becomes very expensive due to the influence of increasing demand.
but the profits of altcoins are greater than bitcoin, that should be our main consideration. if I invest in bitcoin for the long term, and altcoins for the short term. That's just our choice in seeking profits in investing. All choices are up to you

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2024, 05:29:46 PM »
If bitcoin is too expensive, then what are we to say about the other altcoins which are more expensive to invest in because of their higher risk on investment, sometimes we could not just afford to make investment n other coins than bitcoin because of the risk involved in them, while bitcoin has been made available for everyone to invest according to how they can afford to without having the fear of missing out.

Either you will accept the risk or will accept the higher cost, people want to take huge money by using little Money so this is not possible with every type of coin. Lower worth coins never have surety that they will double your invested sum so due to this reason people often like to invest in bitcoin.

Although it is expensive, it can clearly increase your profit but if someone doesn't want to buy such expensive coins then there are also some other choices like Ethereum, BNB, Solana and many more but selection needs some research for accuracy therefore don't forget to search well before Investment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1185
  • Last Active: Today at 08:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2024, 06:59:57 PM »
but the profits of altcoins are greater than bitcoin, that should be our main consideration. if I invest in bitcoin for the long term, and altcoins for the short term. That's just our choice in seeking profits in investing. All choices are up to you
I also do this, I invest in bitcoin for the long term, while I invest in altcoins for the short term, and it's working so far. All opportunities are in front of us, depending on how we can utilize them well.

as long as we can and are able to invest in both, it is a good thing to do, as long as we can analyze it well. However, I also agree that all decisions are in our own hands, so it's up to us what we do.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2024, 08:03:14 PM »

Well the logic with these things is always very Considerable, because you are partly right with that, but when bitcoin only goes down a little the altcoins bleed and that is something that is not very good at the time of having a lot of money , because it is It has to wait much longer until it rises again, that's why bitcoin can fall, but when it rises it does so in a great way and that is what we must see , not all the time things can be good, but in the In the case of bitcoin, it has a life of its own and all altcoins will always depend on bitcoin and of course it is expected, it is presumed that some very good things could happen this year or in 2025, if this happens then the altcoins will also happen.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 732
  • Last Active: Today at 10:06:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #350 on: Today at 09:37:52 AM »
I also do this, I invest in bitcoin for the long term, while I invest in altcoins for the short term, and it's working so far. All opportunities are in front of us, depending on how we can utilize them well.

as long as we can and are able to invest in both, it is a good thing to do, as long as we can analyze it well. However, I also agree that all decisions are in our own hands, so it's up to us what we do.
That's right, the method he described really helps us to grow the Bitcoin assets we have. As long as there are altcoins that have potential, we have to make good use of them to grow Bitcoin assets. Make sure we don't get trapped at high prices and never hesitate to get out immediately when altcoin prices collapse.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 732
  • Last Active: Today at 10:06:42 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #351 on: Today at 10:06:49 AM »
The profits that occur on Altcoins are temporary and very manipulative. Their goal is to increase the price of altcoins to increase users so that more people come in and buy the altcoins they own. Once the price rises high, whales will bring down the price of this altcoin quickly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #351 on: Today at 10:06:49 AM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1172
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #352 on: Today at 05:02:05 PM »

I stopped investing in altcoins for quite a long time now because altcoins investments carries a lot more higher risks and you can lose more. My previous experiences with altcoins wasn't really blissful and I don't regret saying no to altcoin investment.
Bitcoin on the other hand has proven to be quite a more secure and efficient way to invest and I've never regret choosing bitcoin over altcoins,.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1185
  • Last Active: Today at 08:06:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #353 on: Today at 07:11:07 PM »

That's right, the method he described really helps us to grow the Bitcoin assets we have. As long as there are altcoins that have potential, we have to make good use of them to grow Bitcoin assets. Make sure we don't get trapped at high prices and never hesitate to get out immediately when altcoin prices collapse.
Well, I also usually invest in altcoins for the short term and I use the profits to buy bitcoin, so apart from buying bitcoin from my work, I also buy it from my profits from investing in altcoins, this is something that is very beneficial for me.

Everyone certainly has their own way of investing and the method I use is one of the many methods available and who knows, it could be your choice to do the same thing as me.

Offline koang

• Activity: 641
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:15:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #354 on: Today at 07:13:16 PM »
I stopped investing in altcoins for quite a long time now because altcoins investments carries a lot more higher risks and you can lose more. My previous experiences with altcoins wasn't really blissful and I don't regret saying no to altcoin investment.
Bitcoin on the other hand has proven to be quite a more secure and efficient way to invest and I've never regret choosing bitcoin over altcoins,.

Every mistake adds to our understanding of the world, learn from mistakes, don't make them again, and never stop learning :)
Altcoin may make us a lot of money but not wealthy, only Bitcoin will make us Wealthy and have financial freedom.
But investment is all about finding what works best for us, each of us has our preferences, and it is important to align our choices with our goals.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1822
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #355 on: Today at 07:39:29 PM »

Every mistake adds to our understanding of the world, learn from mistakes, don't make them again, and never stop learning :)
Altcoin may make us a lot of money but not wealthy, only Bitcoin will make us Wealthy and have financial freedom.
But investment is all about finding what works best for us, each of us has our preferences, and it is important to align our choices with our goals.
I think the potential of altcoins if we buy at the right time will also make us rich if we sell them during the bullish season. Bitcoin is a safe coin for the long term, and in my opinion altcoins are coins that provide more profits. so own both during the bearish season and sell them during the bullish season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG