follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Financial stability  (Read 1725 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1903
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:28:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Financial stability
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:20 PM »
Every man on earth has her own set goals and a timee frame they're working with, financial stability age depends on your own personal goal but for me the earlier the age, the better because if the time frame set only gives room for less chance of maximization and expansion, then it is a wrong decision.
  Early age of financial stability helps one to discover more hidden abilities and even go extra mile in doing more exploit, yes there'll be lots of years ahead to live and as these years pass, so does living and everything in it gets tough and cost effective more, we need to always blend in too every new cost development in order not to be caught struggling while pushing through life.
  The 20's of a man should be a period of breaking bounds and making waves, laying solid foundations and building strong bedrocks to make room for better feats and reduce the struggle in his 30's.
It takes a set goal, determination, years of hard work to be stable, so it's really best the struggle to financial stability begins now to avoid pitiful circumstances

That's a great idea ! I really wish you could do it, but... as always there are nuances :)

If we are talking about the average citizen of the country, it is very rare to build a business at 20 years old. No, perhaps a person is a genius, for example, developed a new technology - he will quickly make money. Note that I did not say "build a business" or "ensure financial stability".
To build a business and create "stability" - you need knowledge, experience, understanding of the market, including the financial market. And here the age of "20 years" does not look the best.... Most likely, 99.9 percent of the population at the age of 20 will not have what I have described. At this age, almost everyone does not yet understand what money is, how to handle it, what is value and what is "empty goals"....

Even though I bought my first apartment at the age of 25+, it wasn't "financial stability", it was just "good fortune". And only after at the age of  35 years I started to form, consciously (though not without mistakes), something that can be called "the basis of financial stability"

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2024, 10:20:21 AM »
Theorizing certain things might make it easy but making it work becomes a challenge. Being financially stable can be challenging considering the present reality in my country. Even those who save are finding it difficult to save now because of the rise in the cost of living which makes it difficult to be left with something after paying necessary bills. The human society is built in a way that some will do better than the others simply because of their natural gift. Your endorsement can easily create the enabling backings that can make you financially state. It has been said that if you can solve human problems then you must be rich. People are becoming stable financially due to the fact that they are concretizing their talent to making it generate income. This becomes a case of working smart and not hard and account for the reason age doesn't determine financial stability.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1903
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:28:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 10:16:01 AM »
Theorizing certain things might make it easy but making it work becomes a challenge. Being financially stable can be challenging considering the present reality in my country. Even those who save are finding it difficult to save now because of the rise in the cost of living which makes it difficult to be left with something after paying necessary bills. The human society is built in a way that some will do better than the others simply because of their natural gift. Your endorsement can easily create the enabling backings that can make you financially state. It has been said that if you can solve human problems then you must be rich. People are becoming stable financially due to the fact that they are concretizing their talent to making it generate income. This becomes a case of working smart and not hard and account for the reason age doesn't determine financial stability.

A natural gift is a good voice, the ability to run fast or jump high, to draw beautifully. Earning is about how you can monetize your natural gift, or gain knowledge and experience to monetize it.
Luck is about finding treasure, getting married favorably or getting married :)
Everything depends only on what goals (not to be confused with fantasies) we set for ourselves, and how hard we work to achieve them and what efforts we make

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2024, 01:41:48 PM »

Well, nothing good comes easy as it is always said. Being financially stable is a lifetime protection and shouldn't be gotten with ease. You must work and be patient to be financially stable. I came across a pictorial display on Facebook involving two gold miners. Both were digging for gold and one gave up when he was almost close to getting it whereas the other kept tiling until he succeeded.

The above justifies that as long as you don't relent in your effort, you will succeed. Times are hard and who knows if it will become harder, no one can tell so everyone needs to be man enough to strengthen himself and make sure he can be stable financially. The importance of financial stability cannot be over-emphasized considering how things are unfolding in our environment today.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2024, 01:54:28 PM »

A natural gift is a good voice, the ability to run fast or jump high, to draw beautifully. Earning is about how you can monetize your natural gift, or gain knowledge and experience to monetize it.
Luck is about finding treasure, getting married favorably or getting married :)
Everything depends only on what goals (not to be confused with fantasies) we set for ourselves, and how hard we work to achieve them and what efforts we make
Exactly. But unfortunately for some people who has unique and amazing talents on them don't use it to make profit from it instead they use it only for fun. I found my neighbor has a beautiful unique gift of voices but they don't show it to the whole world and make a livelihood from it given that they have a miserable life full of debt I don't know what you call it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG