follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread  (Read 1863 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: Bitcoin price speculation and analysis Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2024, 12:08:02 AM »
No offense here, but I am really forced to ask or want to know if we really need a thread like this on this board when we already have a cryptocurrency price speculation board HERE?
(...)

You're probably right, but since the thread is getting traction and since mods allow it to be, I don't see a big problem. It still relates to Bitcoin, so having this topic on Bitcoin subforum does not sound like much of a departure from forum rules etc.

Does anybody know at what level Bitcon's price should be for the mining to be profitable (assuming fees on a "normal" level and with the current difficulty)?
Sometimes we see people throwing that number around, but can't find it, and calculating this myself could be a bit of a pain.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2024, 12:08:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2024, 05:20:11 AM »
~
Currently, with BTC trading sideways, it is very difficult to make reliable predictions. The only thing I can be confident of at the moment is that BTC will not create a new bottom lower than $15K and we will soon have a new ATH in 2024, followed by $100K and $150K.
The last time that we saw Bitcoin at the $20,000 price level will be the final time that we will be seeing Bitcoin at that price. It happened 2 years ago, and even though we enter the bear market 2 years from now, I don't think that it will go below that price.
I WILL CUT MY BALLS IF BITCOIN REACHES THAT PRICE AGAIN!!!

Of course, I was just kidding on that final sentence that I said, but in reality, I don't think that it will reach that price ever again even we enter the bear market 2 years from now. Anyway, Bitcoin this week has been moving sideways like you said at around the $63,000-$67,000 price level. It's hard to predict what can happen in the short term, but we know that in the long term, Bitcoin's price will just skyrocket, right?

Anyway, no stress on my part because I'm not trading, but just holding. Lesser stress, happy life. :D

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1748
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2024, 09:13:09 AM »
Does anybody know at what level Bitcon's price should be for the mining to be profitable (assuming fees on a "normal" level and with the current difficulty)?
Sometimes we see people throwing that number around, but can't find it, and calculating this myself could be a bit of a pain.

There are many factors that can affect the cost of mining, including the country in which the miner's equipment is located. The latest I heard is that the average cost of mining one Bitcoin can reach ~$53k, including the fact that the average cost of electricity needed to mine one Bitcoin can reach ~$35k.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG