follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Looking for people to make a small cap meme coin successful  (Read 170 times)

Offline Tomhardy

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 02:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
Hey guys,

I'm reaching out to Twitter influencers, youtubers, marketers and content creators in the crypto space who would constantly create content for a few months and strategically spread the word about a newly launched small meme coin sitting at under 50k$ marketcap on Solana blockchain and coordinate group efforts in order to make this coin successful.

Our objective is to make this coin a 100m$+ marketcap coin. We are on the lookout for a team of 15-25 Interested partners. We already have a few people who are strong hands and have collected the majority supply of this token slowly so that it's easier to push it. If you are genuinely interested then this could be a fun journey together, to make something beautiful and profitable.

Whoever works with us to push the project will be given some percentage of collected supply and the supply will be vested and slowly unlocked over a month's time so that you guys have skin in the game and feel part of the group. Interested people can reach out to me and I'll add them in a telegram group for detailed discussion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG