follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Memecoin season back?  (Read 440 times)

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 01:17:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma 10 Posts
Memecoin season back?
« on: January 17, 2024, 10:29:09 AM »
I've been reflecting on this, recalling previous years when memecoins like Shiba, Doge, and Pepe swiftly turned some into millionaires. As a novice back then, I missed out on those meme surges. This year, armed with more experience, I dabbled in memes like Myro, Bonk, Rats, and Sats.

While I did make some money trading those, it wasn't the life-changing fortune I aspire to. So, I'm still on the lookout for that meme opportunity that could turn my vacation dream into a reality! 😄 Lately, there's been excitement around $Troll and $Smiley, prompting me to pose the question here.

The momentum seems strong, with support from Elon Musk & Platforms like Bitget for $Troll, and $Smiley boasting a large and supportive community. I'm considering if it could replicate another Doge. Any meme experts here? What's your perspective on this?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:37:54 PM by iamcryptic »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Memecoin season back?
« on: January 17, 2024, 10:29:09 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16028
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:50:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Memecoin season back?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 11:36:52 AM »
To my knowledge, or at least this is what I hear and see: meme trend only come at the end of every bullrun to exaggerate the FOMO wave and feed the extreme greed of investors. “Even silly fun projects are x10 x100 easy, this market is really potential and worth investing in” – investors encouraged by memecoin to think like that, and invest in tokens one by one hastily without careful research.

Memecoin is often irrationally pumped by Market Makers to create an optimistic atmosphere in the market, creating conditions for them to distribute and take profits at the peak. About a few weeks ago, some memes were triggered and the price increased significantly to attract people into the market and we saw BTC was strongly resisted at $49K  :)

Large-cap memes like DOGE or SHIB continue to stagnate, showing that cash flow is only for a few small-cap memes, and it does not represent a return to the meme trend.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 01:09:26 PM »
I've been reflecting on this, recalling previous years when memecoins like Shiba, Doge, and Pepe swiftly turned some into millionaires. As a novice back then, I missed out on those meme surges. This year, armed with more experience, I dabbled in memes like Myro, Bonk, Rats, and Sats.
The previous bullrun season was very surprising with the hype of meme coins. That's purely the factor of Elon Musk, his power makes Dogecoin and other meme coins can skyrocket. But if we consider how many meme coins at that moment, we must realize that only Dogecoins and Shiba Inu which can survive until now. So, I doubt if it is a good idea to invest in meme coins now.

The hype of meme coins seem no longer as good as in the previous bullrun season. If there are some meme coins can skyrocket, it doesn't mean all meme coins to have the same chance. I'm not familiar with the meme coins you stated above, but don't try to invest in them for a long time. It is surely too risky!

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 01:40:46 PM »
Yeah , it always happen before bitcoin halving we will see memecoin season.
Not only memecoin, we will see new projects too.
So be careful to invest meme coin and coins.
If you want to invest in new coins.Learn their team behind the project.
But If you want to invest in memecoin, I don't have suggestion.
I'm not memecoins fan.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1195
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:45:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 03:38:48 PM »
I'm not interested in memes, nor am I an expert who has never analyzed shitcoins because for me it's just a waste of time if there's no intention of buying.

You may now be quite profitable from some of the meme token sales mentioned, but be careful if you feel dissatisfied with the profits you get, instead increasing the amount of your investment in memes while the memes don't increase as expected, you could suffer losses and frustration. .

Actually, there are many memes that imitate the Doge coin, but some are successful, some are not, so the best meme is probably still Doge.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 09:58:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 04:06:10 PM »

Actually, there are many memes that imitate the Doge coin, but some are successful, some are not, so the best meme is probably still Doge.
I am not a fan of meme coins because i am such a lazy guy to research these coins. I instead chosen to stick with bitcoin. There's no doubt that there are alot of opportunities to become millionaires with these shitcoins and yet there are greater opportunities to blow your account. So,  investment in these meme coins is just a clear gambling and only those who are strong enough to gamble have the opportunity for X10, x20 etc.
I can advise the Op to follow the meme coins which Elon is rallying around with, those must sure make waves as it doesn't matter the team behind it but how much hype it can receive.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 04:21:12 PM »
To my knowledge, or at least this is what I hear and see: meme trend only come at the end of every bullrun to exaggerate the FOMO wave and feed the extreme greed of investors. “Even silly fun projects are x10 x100 easy, this market is really potential and worth investing in” – investors encouraged by memecoin to think like that, and invest in tokens one by one hastily without careful research.

Memecoin is often irrationally pumped by Market Makers to create an optimistic atmosphere in the market, creating conditions for them to distribute and take profits at the peak. About a few weeks ago, some memes were triggered and the price increased significantly to attract people into the market and we saw BTC was strongly resisted at $49K  :)

Large-cap memes like DOGE or SHIB continue to stagnate, showing that cash flow is only for a few small-cap memes, and it does not represent a return to the meme trend.

Certain event memes are gaining traction, and it appears that getting in early and riding the wave is crucial. For instance, I've been following memes $Myro since its introduction to exchanges like Bitget and the price trend has been decent.. that's why I think I'll be getting into Troll early and hope it pays off..cos the community is supportive

« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 04:29:26 PM by iamcryptic »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 04:21:12 PM »

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 09:06:11 PM »
I'm not sure if meme coins hype is back. I think there is no longer the hype on meme coins like in the previous bullrun season. Be careful if you see few meme coins can rise significantly, it may be just a trap for the investors. If we check Dogecoin and SHIB, these coins seem like quite stable, I don't see they easily increase like in 2021. There are also no many popular people who talk about meme coins nowadays. So, don' easily believe in meme coins.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 09:53:38 PM »

I am not a fan of meme coins because i am such a lazy guy to research these coins. I instead chosen to stick with bitcoin. There's no doubt that there are alot of opportunities to become millionaires with these shitcoins and yet there are greater opportunities to blow your account. So,  investment in these meme coins is just a clear gambling and only those who are strong enough to gamble have the opportunity for X10, x20 etc.
I can advise the Op to follow the meme coins which Elon is rallying around with, those must sure make waves as it doesn't matter the team behind it but how much hype it can receive.
Thanks for the advice, mate. It seems I'll go for $TROLL because of Elon's support and SMILEY because of the community. I believe it's a risk worth taking.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1669
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 10:03:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 10:13:43 PM »

they named it $TROLL of all names in  the world. its a memecoin so its not surprising to use something that fits being a meme. 
its not surprising when Elon shouts something about supporting something, Elon can bring a crowd of followers to  flock into one project.

it wouldn't be surprising to see memecoins leading once again in the bull market. new investors are the first to like memes. i read it somewhere from an article which they say memecoins are the gateway coin to crypto. the not so crypto guys are new investors coming into crypto and all they know are memes.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 11:20:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2024, 10:52:56 PM »
Throughout this time, both from the bullish era last season and during the bearish era, basically memecoins still exist and always appear. In fact, if we look at most of the projects created so far since Doge coin became a hype, it is the meme coin itself. There are lots of Meme Coins in this crypto space and most of them are shit coins. So yes, it's only natural that currently there are still many people who create Meme Coins with massive promotions and also with the promises they make because their target is usually ordinary people to gain profits for themselves. Personally, I'm not too interested in Meme Coins, because investing or making purchases in Meme Coins is actually very high risk.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG