follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin price surge on horizon as OTC desks dry up  (Read 653 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Bitcoin price surge on horizon as OTC desks dry up
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 10:58:46 PM »
I agree, because many of these "experts" are actually trying to bring a little panic to the market in order to cause a correction for their own or someone else's interest - and for all those who are buying tens of thousands of BTC today, this means huge savings. The demand driven by ETFs is really incredible and if they continue at the same pace in some 2-3 months they could even have about 1 million BTC - of course assuming that there are no significant outflows, which is currently not the case.

That's for sure, when we see 'predictions' from these big players we have to think if there is no hidden interest behind them.  I am glad I was right at least for the moment with mine, as the price is currently at 72.000$, now we can talk about a break of the ath. I would expect the price to go up, with some dips, obviously, to around $100,000, where I think the price will stay for a while. The only doubt I also have is if in this rise some dip could pierce the $70,000 level downwards, and then go up again.

Exactly that what happens, market goes as high as $73k, new all time high. But after that, profit taking, (who would blame them?), and so with that we went into another correction in the last 2 weeks already, pushing the price to $62k.

Nevertheless, as you have said, this dip could be a blessing in disguise for some as they can get into the market again. We have been hearing they wanted a correction and so this is it, buy $62k and wait for the price to bounce back again to make profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Bitcoin price surge on horizon as OTC desks dry up
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 10:58:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG