follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 7054 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1475
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 02:51:56 PM »
yes, I mean money from my wallet (fiat),

eeem, yes, my assets are different from others, other people are competing to collect physical gold, I tend to be crypto,
but basically I first got into crypto to avoid hanging out with neighbors who like to talk about people, until now I'm more comfortable making money like this
I'm sure that when everyone understands how to use cryptocurrency and how to make a profit from storing assets in the form of cryptocurrency, they will combine investment in physical goods with investment in digital currency. Until now, I think there has been a lot of lack of understanding about cryptocurrency.

It's too difficult to give them an understanding of what crypto is because they are old people who don't fall into the crypto group in my opinion, and don't want to know. They are more focused on investing in land and gold.
you could say I'm still the youngest in my housing complex,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2024, 02:51:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2024, 11:54:26 PM »
It's too difficult to give them an understanding of what crypto is because they are old people who don't fall into the crypto group in my opinion, and don't want to know. They are more focused on investing in land and gold.
We don't force people to invest in crypto. If those old people don't want to invest, let them to choose their decisions. Or if those old people want to focus on the investment only, it is also not problem. Also, people sometimes prefer to invest in land or gold, it is also okay. But we are young people, usually interested with the high risk but have the chance for higher profits.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2024, 03:56:15 PM »
When compared to real assets and cryptocurrency in my wallet, it seems like I have the same assets 50:50 at the moment.
But if the cryptocurrency that I HodL later can pump up to 10x or more, maybe you will definitely see a difference because the cryptocurrency can already be seen rising.
This is just my imagination when the cryptocurrency or altcoins that I own go up several times, but if it doesn't go up or even goes down then it's certain that my real assets are still 50% stable.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2024, 05:17:15 AM »
We come to the crypto market to seek opportunities and profits because we believe that this market has great potential, but the crypto market has never lacked risk. Unlike investing a few hundred dollars or a few thousand dollars, asset management funds need to handle trillions of dollars so they cannot ignore market risks. They choose to invest in the safest crypto asset, BTC, and only allocate a small portion of their assets to it.

In 2023, a 19.4% allocation to Bitcoin would have maximized risk-adjusted returns, according to ARK's research. This is a significant increase from previous years:

“According to our analysis, in 2015, the optimal allocation to maximize risk-adjusted returns on a 5-year time horizon would have been 0.5%. Since then, on the same basis, the average allocation to Bitcoin would have been 4.8%, and in 2023 alone, 19.4%[1].”

Compared to 0.5% and 4.8%, 19.4% is really huge and shows the growth of traditional investment funds' confidence in the future of BTC potential. However, it seems that investors in the crypto market are not doing the same. We often spend a large percentage of our total assets on crypto and BTC.

There were times in 2021 when 90% of my assets were in the crypto market and 0% were in BTC. What a crazy portfolio! At the moment, 75% of my assets are in crypto and 50% of them are in BTC.

I'm young and I can accept more risk than investment funds, but ArkInvest's comments really make me think about the worst cases that could happen to the crypto market. To be honest, I am thinking about the possibility of restructuring assets, although I still believe in the growth of BTC and the crypto market in 2024 and 2025.

How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
I will say amount of crypto investment depends on how much risk you can undergo, 50% assets compared to the risk taking also before we allocated our asset to crypto is because we already have trust in crypto so it will be very difficult for someone who have not experience or idea in crypto to start up with is assets more over crypto is unpredictable.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2024, 11:50:24 PM »
When compared to real assets and cryptocurrency in my wallet, it seems like I have the same assets 50:50 at the moment.
But if the cryptocurrency that I HodL later can pump up to 10x or more, maybe you will definitely see a difference because the cryptocurrency can already be seen rising.
This is just my imagination when the cryptocurrency or altcoins that I own go up several times, but if it doesn't go up or even goes down then it's certain that my real assets are still 50% stable.
The increase in cryptocurrency prices depends on existing developments and the influence of demand conditions on exchanges. If you look at Bitcoin price movements from 2009 to this year, the increase has reached more than 1000%, so when you want to hold cryptocurrency, you have to look at the coins you buy. and, as much as possible, to have a very limited supply so that circulation will be very clear and there will be no price manipulation.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2024, 01:14:52 AM »

78% + 4% (only BTC and BNB) ...around 82% of my assets are in the form of cryptocurrency, specifically BTC and BNB. This is a screenshot of my balance percentage on the exchange wallet. I have some wallets that I can't mention for privacy reasons. But at least the portion of assets shown in the picture represents my wallets too.

I prefer saving in cryptocurrency and only carry a small amount of cash. Occasionally, I withdraw from the exchange to meet my living expenses,,,

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2024, 01:17:13 PM »
I invested 20% of my investments in cryptocurrency. These are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I bought them several years ago. I hope that these cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and provide an opportunity to make good money.
I trade at FXOpen

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2024, 01:17:13 PM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15923
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2024, 02:36:16 PM »
Well, 50% of assets are in crypto - you are truly an investor with great confidence in the future of this market. I don't have real estate so most of my assets are in crypto, which is completely different from yours. If your crypto assets x10 in the upcoming cycle, you will face the problem of restructuring assets to minimize risk. Anyway, it's a problem to be solved in a huge profit pool - a sweet difficulty!

78% + 4% (only BTC and BNB) ...around 82% of my assets are in the form of cryptocurrency, specifically BTC and BNB. This is a screenshot of my balance percentage on the exchange wallet. I have some wallets that I can't mention for privacy reasons. But at least the portion of assets shown in the picture represents my wallets too.

I prefer saving in cryptocurrency and only carry a small amount of cash. Occasionally, I withdraw from the exchange to meet my living expenses.
An impressive list, I believe you are very happy because BTC price is increasing very strongly in the past few days and has reached $64K. Those who believe in BTC are being rewarded!

I don't think crypto is a place where we can put most of our assets, because this market also has its own risks, even a risk many times greater than real estate or metals. precious. Anyway, the bullrun is coming, a little risk now is completely acceptable.

I invested 20% of my investments in cryptocurrency. These are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I bought them several years ago. I hope that these cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and provide an opportunity to make good money.
20% seems to be a safe and appropriate number, if you have both real estate and other valuable assets in your investment portfolio. You bought BTC and ETH many years ago, maybe you are profitable and not under much risk pressure. Investing long-term in an appreciating asset is the investment strategy I always aim for, but it also requires a large and stable capital source. I will try to reach it in the future.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2024, 05:20:06 PM »

20% seems to be a safe and appropriate number, if you have both real estate and other valuable assets in your investment portfolio. You bought BTC and ETH many years ago, maybe you are profitable and not under much risk pressure. Investing long-term in an appreciating asset is the investment strategy I always aim for, but it also requires a large and stable capital source. I will try to reach it in the future.

This is like what I do, my assets in crypto are around 20-30%. because I also save in the bank and have some assets in the real world. crypto is profitable but also risky. at any time when I need I can sell assets in my real world. Because I rarely sell crypto for sudden needs, because crypto for me is a long-term asset.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1559
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 10:15:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2024, 11:11:42 AM »
Sorry, I never used my real assets to invest in crypto. So I think I used % of our real asset to allocatee to crypto. I invested in crypto from bounty reward , profit of investment and trading since 2015. So, I think it's cold money.
Be careful to use real assets, because crypto is volatile and also unpredictable

Agree with you and your idea is appreciable. Crypto is a volatile market and most of the people when hear about trading that it gives quick earning they sell their property and other beneficial assets to put it into crypto but as a result of their lack of knowledge they gain nothing and realize the fact after losing huge amount of money.

Trading is good but for those who have knowledge and who are expert but it also does not mean that we have to sell our properties and something else to continue our crypto trading or investment. As crypto can give us profit so we can also get similar profit from our other assets, although it gives us steady profit but profit is sure.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2024, 11:57:28 AM »
I have participated in several projects before that gave me profits. I don't remember the others; I just remember that UTk (utrust) had pretty good earnings
with this coin before 2018. Then the others also have around 4000 dollars; I earned more than that, apart from the UTK coin I mentioned.

There are other coins that I participated in that also gave me profit in 2018, but in 2017 I will work on that ICO campaign.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1455
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:00:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2024, 11:56:36 PM »
I have participated in several projects before that gave me profits. I don't remember the others; I just remember that UTk (utrust) had pretty good earnings
with this coin before 2018. Then the others also have around 4000 dollars; I earned more than that, apart from the UTK coin I mentioned.

There are other coins that I participated in that also gave me profit in 2018, but in 2017 I will work on that ICO campaign.
Utrust provides many benefits for those who participate in the ICO and even the Bounty Campaign, but currently it seems that ICOs like that are no longer attractive because it has been proven that many ICOs are not as successful as Utrust and many end up being scams, so for now, stay alert. when you want to invest in an ICO.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2024, 04:15:59 AM »
We don't force people to invest in crypto. If those old people don't want to invest, let them to choose their decisions. Or if those old people want to focus on the investment only, it is also not problem. Also, people sometimes prefer to invest in land or gold, it is also okay. But we are young people, usually interested with the high risk but have the chance for higher profits.

-   That's right, and we all have the freedom to choose where we want to invest in an investment where we can see a good return on the capital we have. It's the same with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

The only beauty here in crypto investment is that if you know how to look at potential assets, we can take advantage of them for a few years, and depending on what we want, they can be sold or held for a few years, which we can do as well.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1106
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 01:04:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2024, 04:52:09 AM »
eeem, yes, my assets are different from others, other people are competing to collect physical gold, I tend to be crypto,
but basically I first got into crypto to avoid hanging out with neighbors who like to talk about people, until now I'm more comfortable making money like this
We are investing in crypto, we are in the same boat.
Sure, average people may prefer to invest in gold, real estate, or land. It is because they assume investing in crypto is too risky. But they don't know that crypto offers higher profits. People only know crypto is risky because many bad cases, and the media just show the bad sides.
let the,have their second thoughts mate because in the end? like what others felt from the past that will blame themselves to not believing crypto because of that being afraid to risk.
they don't even pay attention to the higher risk you invest is the bigger chance of earning.
in time that we are in celebration , they will cry hard seeing bitcoin reaching 6 digits or even more.

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:52:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2024, 07:31:16 AM »
For what percentage I can't tell you here, but the ratio of my investment in crypto is greater than my investment in other instruments, so I can say that of all my assets the majority is crypto, and the percentage of bitcoin is quite large. Well, some people might say that it would be risky if the majority of your assets consist of crypto, but I think that it would be fine if you can manage those assets and not be tempted to sell them.
However, I do not recommend that others follow what I did, because crypto is quite unstable and at any time the value of your assets can decrease significantly. So if you are not ready for this, don't follow it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG