follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Flees the US for Alleged Tax Fraud  (Read 1979 times)

Offline fitload

• Activity: 295
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 04, 2019, 10:30:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Flees the US for Alleged Tax Fraud
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:53:45 AM »
The former antivirus tycoon and cryptocurrency advocate and potential 2020 US presidential candidate, John McAfee, is allegedly on the run to conduct his 2020 presidential campaign.

He is fleeing the US after the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) charged him, his wife and his presidential campaign team with tax felonies. McAfee admits that he has not paid taxes or filed returns for the past eight years. He shared the news with his Twitter followers via a short video clip.

“Today, Jan. 22, the IRS has convened a grand jury in the state of Tennessee to charge me, my wife, Mrs. McAfee, four of my campaign workers with unspecified IRS crimes of a felonious nature. They want to silence me. I will not allow that.”

McAfee said he will continue to be on the run on his boat and he plans to release campaign videos every day while in exile. He says as long as he’s on the run he cannot be officially charged by the tax agency.

“I am running my campaign in exile on this boat for the duration. I will not allow them to imprison...

Read More: https://bitzamp.com/bitcoin-bull-john-mcafee-flees-the-us-for-alleged-tax-fraud/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Flees the US for Alleged Tax Fraud
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:53:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG