follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach $60,000 before February ends?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Will bitcoin reach $60,000 before February ends?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 08:20:22 PM »
Yea, you are right it is just a game, and if you look at what I stated above, that it is only when it reaches 58k before I can have the hope for 60k. This is why I have come back to this thread to say that 58k price level have been achieved, and Yes, it we can see 60k by tomorrow before 11.59pm. This is because it hasn't reached 24hrs before it reached 58k, just an hour ago.
And speaking of bitcoin reaching $58k, have you seen the latest price?😂, the price is now a little above $59k

Now, I am very certain that Crwth is right, and if there is no strong resistance on the way to $60k that might cause a major or minor pull back, we may see bitcoin reach and go above $60k dollars before evening today, or before today runs out, and remember, we still have tomorrow before the month ends😁, exciting times ahead.
Amazing bitcoin, what a good treasure to hold. The price currently is 61k as I am typing this post. It has gone above 60k,which was the price that we were predicting on. This shows that bitcoin is a high volatile asset. What came to my head this afternoon, was that...will it be possible for bitcoin price to hit a new ATH i.e going above 69k before the halving. Because from history this has never happened, it is always after the halving that a new ATH is achieved.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 08:20:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 09:44:06 PM »
Bitcoin has almost penetrated $64K, but fell back to $61K. The trend is increasing and will continue to get better. Will it continue to move? Let's see, there is always that possibility.

So, predictions that Bitcoin could eventually reach $60K, there will always be more interest in the future.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2024, 11:46:15 PM »
Bitcoin has almost penetrated $64K, but fell back to $61K. The trend is increasing and will continue to get better. Will it continue to move? Let's see, there is always that possibility.
The increase in Bitcoin prices so far has been very significant. In fact, in just a few days, after previously experiencing a slight correction, then this time it really skyrocketed again. Yes, even though currently the price of Bitcoin has fallen again to $61k, the fact that Bitcoin has reached almost $64k really spurs our enthusiasm for holding. Just imagine, before the halving, Bitcoin had almost reached ATH last season. So, that means the price of Bitcoin will accelerate even more rapidly after the next halving, right? Which most likely will also have a serious impact on the development of Bitcoin and others. Will the bullish era become more advanced or will it last for quite a long time?

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2024, 08:24:48 AM »
Amazing bitcoin, what a good treasure to hold. The price currently is 61k as I am typing this post. It has gone above 60k,which was the price that we were predicting on. This shows that bitcoin is a high volatile asset. What came to my head this afternoon, was that...will it be possible for bitcoin price to hit a new ATH i.e going above 69k before the halving. Because from history this has never happened, it is always after the halving that a new ATH is achieved.
Yeah, exactly, seems to me like you took the words or the thoughts out of my mind, bitcoin topped at $64k yesterday before it dropped back to around $60k, made moves like it was going to drop lower, but all of a sudden, it started pumping again, though this time, more slowly, as I type this comment, bitcoin is between $62k $63k, it's really an amazing time to hold bitcoin.

And like I said before, I was thinking exactly the same thing, is bitcoin going to go past its previous all time high before halving? Pretty much possible, considering that halving is still like more than 50 days away, 52 days to be exactly, and bitcoin is just like between $8k to $9k away from reaching and crossing its previous all time high, if this growth continues like this in the coming days, highly possible that we will witness for the very first time, bitcoin cross its previous all time high before it's halving, and this may happen in the month of March.
Fingers 🤞.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:00 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2024, 11:04:17 AM »
Current bitcoin price leave people speechless. As far as I remember, previous price growths were not so quick and sharp. Previously bitcoin was gaining hundreds dollar per day, lucky if it gains a thousand. Now it jumps over thousand or two like it is nothing. Like it is an altcoin from second hundred. Interesting to observe price changes. Does anyone knows if demand for bitcoin already aheads supply?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2024, 08:48:27 PM »
Current bitcoin price leave people speechless. As far as I remember, previous price growths were not so quick and sharp. Previously bitcoin was gaining hundreds dollar per day, lucky if it gains a thousand. Now it jumps over thousand or two like it is nothing. Like it is an altcoin from second hundred. Interesting to observe price changes. Does anyone knows if demand for bitcoin already aheads supply?
Yes, you are right that the movement in the past was a bit stagnant, but now in just 24 hours it can make a very fantastic movement, so it's not surprising that it is currently at $66K even though it had reached $67K some time ago. However, the simultaneous influence between ETFs and the halving period affects all of this, and it is not impossible that before the halving period occurs, the ATH in 2021 could be exceeded, and we will, of course, wait for this and other developments.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 05:17:08 AM »
A few days ago the price of Bitcoin rose quite high due to increasing demand on exchanges, ETFs became one of the main factors in the increase in Bitcoin prices and secondly, in the next few days it will be approaching halving which will make Bitcoin even more difficult to obtain. so Bitcoin will become more expensive than the previous price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 05:17:08 AM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2024, 10:49:38 PM »
A few days ago the price of Bitcoin rose quite high due to increasing demand on exchanges, ETFs became one of the main factors in the increase in Bitcoin prices and secondly, in the next few days it will be approaching halving which will make Bitcoin even more difficult to obtain. so Bitcoin will become more expensive than the previous price.
Bitcoin prices have now risen again and provided fresh air for those who are still holding onto their Bitcoin assets. Bitcoin still has the potential to rise until the halving is over, so for me at this time continuing to buy as much Bitcoin as possible to make a profit when the halving arrives will give a very high price increase and you can choose to sell to make a profit or keep holding for the next few years.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2024, 11:29:42 AM »
Bitcoin prices have now risen again and provided fresh air for those who are still holding onto their Bitcoin assets. Bitcoin still has the potential to rise until the halving is over, so for me at this time continuing to buy as much Bitcoin as possible to make a profit when the halving arrives will give a very high price increase and you can choose to sell to make a profit or keep holding for the next few years.

I agree with you, we should buy as many bitcoins as possible before the bitcoin halving ends. and we must have predictions by setting a sell target during the bullish season. I target selling my bitcoin at $175K

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 05:27:32 PM »
I agree with you, we should buy as many bitcoins as possible before the bitcoin halving ends. and we must have predictions by setting a sell target during the bullish season. I target selling my bitcoin at $175K
But this is out of the ordinary for Bitcoin, where it increased sharply before the halving period passed, but before entering the halving period it was already moving upwards.
It is not impossible that before the halving there could be an increase of up to $100K, and you must always remember to be prepared that after the halving, usually at the start there will be a correction. So don't be too surprised, it's actually an opportunity to buy again and at the end of this year it is estimated that it will reach $125K, so that when it enters 4 years in 2025 it will reach its peak ATH. Don't know what price Bitcoin will reach and there is always the possibility of surprises.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2024, 11:30:25 PM »
But this is out of the ordinary for Bitcoin, where it increased sharply before the halving period passed, but before entering the halving period it was already moving upwards.
It is not impossible that before the halving there could be an increase of up to $100K, and you must always remember to be prepared that after the halving, usually at the start there will be a correction. So don't be too surprised, it's actually an opportunity to buy again and at the end of this year it is estimated that it will reach $125K, so that when it enters 4 years in 2025 it will reach its peak ATH. Don't know what price Bitcoin will reach and there is always the possibility of surprises.
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin has started to decline some time ago and it seems that reaching the price you mentioned at $125k will be very difficult because so far Bitcoin has still not been able to cross the price limit at $80k which has a very large amount of USD that must be collected. use it to penetrate it.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2024, 11:09:38 PM »
Unfortunately the price of Bitcoin has started to decline some time ago and it seems that reaching the price you mentioned at $125k will be very difficult because so far Bitcoin has still not been able to cross the price limit at $80k which has a very large amount of USD that must be collected. use it to penetrate it.
After freefalling and worrying a lot of people, it has finally started to recover, although not optimally, freely we are optimistic that it will open again. Just waiting to see whether, before the halving period, it can move again or stagnate, this will clearly affect the halving period, which is likely to be corrected at the beginning before increasing. The fear is that the increase will not be optimal. Everything can still happen, and you have to be sure that there will be a second ATH after yesterday. Who knows when and how long it will happen.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2024, 11:25:31 PM »
I think it is no necessary, don't buy excessively. We only buy whenever there is a dump in the market. We also need to ensure that we have spent free money only. We don't invest in Bitcoin with the money for basic necessities. Although invest in Bitcoin is quite safe, we don't forget about the possible risk. And we must remember to have a realistic target. I think selling at $175k is a too high price.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 10:57:19 PM »
I think it is no necessary, don't buy excessively. We only buy whenever there is a dump in the market. We also need to ensure that we have spent free money only. We don't invest in Bitcoin with the money for basic necessities. Although invest in Bitcoin is quite safe, we don't forget about the possible risk. And we must remember to have a realistic target. I think selling at $175k is a too high price.
Selling at the price of $175k can be high because the current price of bitcoin(68k) is in no way close to that price but that doesn't mean bitcoin would in no way reach the said price someday. What I know is that whatever speculated price that we aim to sell our bitcoin, bitcoin will surely get to that price, it is just a matter of time, for one to be patient and hodl their bitcoin strongly and never lose your seed phrase. And whatever price they dream of selling their bitcoin for, is up to them because every one of us has a different price target.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2024, 11:32:12 PM »
Selling at the price of $175k can be high because the current price of bitcoin(68k) is in no way close to that price but that doesn't mean bitcoin would in no way reach the said price someday. What I know is that whatever speculated price that we aim to sell our bitcoin, bitcoin will surely get to that price, it is just a matter of time, for one to be patient and hodl their bitcoin strongly and never lose your seed phrase. And whatever price they dream of selling their bitcoin for, is up to them because every one of us has a different price target.
Indeed. That's what I mean, the current price is too far from $175k. Of course, everyone may have a different target on the taking profits. But I'm sure most people will feel satisfied to take profits when the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k. I think it still makes sense to sell at $100k although there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will cross $100k or never in this bullrun season.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG