follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SHIB: 6 wallet addresses withdrew 482B SHIB ~ $10.66M from Coinbase (2024.03.04)  (Read 352 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15813
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:35:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
SHIB - a decentralized meme token launched in August 2020. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain and has a vast circulating supply, currently at 589T SHIB[1].

I - Onchain data from 52Hz Onchain (in Vietnamese)

6 wallet addresses continue to accumulate SHIB token after 2 years: they withdrew 482B SHIB ~ $10.66M from Coinbase.

For the past two years, a select group of six wallet addresses have been steadily accumulating SHIB. The synchronized timing and volume of these withdrawals strongly suggest coordinated activity by whales[2].

Interestingly, these same wallets were identified as key accumulators before SHIB's explosive price surge in 2021. Now, their continued buying spree suggests they remain bullish on SHIB's potential. Notably, none of the accumulated tokens have been moved yet, further hinting at their long-term confidence in the project.

II - Technical analysis (Weekly chart)

SHIB token price is being supported very well by Weekly EMA34 (Sonic-R) and is breaking out on Kumo Cloud (Ichimoku), reaffirming the growth trend of SHIB token.

[1] Coinmarketcap: SHIB
[2] Money Flow
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 03:41:35 PM by MrSpasybo »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
6 wallet addresses continue to accumulate SHIB token after 2 years: they withdrew 482B SHIB ~ $10.66M from Coinbase.

For the past two years, a select group of six wallet addresses have been steadily accumulating SHIB. The synchronized timing and volume of these withdrawals strongly suggest coordinated activity by whales[2].
I see that today memecoins continue to increase strongly and then adjust according to BTC like most of the tokens in crypto market, SHIB also has quite crazy fluctuations at the peak but considering the week, the SHIB token price is still increasing and attracting the attention of new investors. I think if we could access information related to the whales's SHIB accumulation a little earlier, we could make a profit by buying a lot of SHIB at low prices and easily hold it until the end of the cycle. If we just buy SHIB now, it is quite risky and the profits are no longer attractive enough.

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
I see that today memecoins continue to increase strongly and then adjust according to BTC like most of the tokens in crypto market, SHIB also has quite crazy fluctuations at the peak but considering the week, the SHIB token price is still increasing and attracting the attention of new investors. I think if we could access information related to the whales's SHIB accumulation a little earlier, we could make a profit by buying a lot of SHIB at low prices and easily hold it until the end of the cycle. If we just buy SHIB now, it is quite risky and the profits are no longer attractive enough.
SHIB price increased so much, x4 after more than 1 week, outperforming DOGE and will probably continue to increase in the uptrend. Accumulating from whales could signal SHIB's return to their strong pump portfolio this season. I don't follow the Memecoins so I just stand on the sidelines and watch, I hope that memecoins will help the market gain new investors, new cash flow, new motivation, new ATH.

Congratulations to those who have SHIB and have extremely high profits!
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:37:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Too many people think that these are all different people, but I support the idea that it could be just one person, or one organization, or a company whatever you want to name it. Not six different rich people. Plus when you think about it in 10 million terms, I highly doubt that it would be six people, this is a company, why? Because you would need to be people who worth over 100+ million dollars easily, probably over a billion dollars, to spare 10 million into shiba, or even if they got in lower, still a lot of money. Whereas if we are talking about a company, that should not be all that difficult to handle at all.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
6 Wallet addresses that probably:
1. Owned by 6 rich people.
2. Owned by only 1 very rich person
3. Owned by 1 huge company that's using 6 wallet addresses to spread it out.
4. Owned by 6 different groups coordinating with each other. Kind of like crowdsourcing per se.

Whatever the case is, meme coin has always been a place where whales can just manipulate its price. Correct me with this one, but I believe it's the same case with DOGE where there are a few addresses that hold a huge percentage of the supply of DOGE. I can't remember if this is true, but if somebody will share it here, it would be beneficial not for me only, but for others as we.. ;)

I want to buy meme coins in preparation for the bull run (experiment only), but it seems like the market will not go down anytime soon or at least make a correction. Maybe I'll wait until the halving event happens. I might buy SHIB in the future, but of course for the short term hold only. :D Kind of a flip.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15813
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:35:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
6 Wallet addresses that probably:
1. Owned by 6 rich people.
2. Owned by only 1 very rich person
3. Owned by 1 huge company that's using 6 wallet addresses to spread it out.
4. Owned by 6 different groups coordinating with each other. Kind of like crowdsourcing per se.

Whatever the case is, meme coin has always been a place where whales can just manipulate its price. Correct me with this one, but I believe it's the same case with DOGE where there are a few addresses that hold a huge percentage of the supply of DOGE. I can't remember if this is true, but if somebody will share it here, it would be beneficial not for me only, but for others as we.. ;)

I want to buy meme coins in preparation for the bull run (experiment only), but it seems like the market will not go down anytime soon or at least make a correction. Maybe I'll wait until the halving event happens. I might buy SHIB in the future, but of course for the short term hold only. :D Kind of a flip.
It is difficult to know exactly who is behind these addresses, but we can know that SHIB is being accumulated by selected whales and SHIBs in their scheme to manipulate the market.

I also don't dare to trust memecoins coin. If I invest in memecoins, I can only choose DOGE, SHIB, PEPE and FLOKI, and put a small part of my capital into them. However, I still hope the memecoins trend will return and create maximum FOMO in the market, helping the crypto market be more promoted and known!
██████████████████████████