follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Your expectations for Polkadot in 2024  (Read 3959 times)

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 02:35:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
Re: Your expectations for Polkadot in 2024
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 05:47:12 AM »
Polkadot Coin's current market value is above $6. This coin regained its health in the year 2024. I think this coin will reach $20 within this year. As a result, the crypto market will be able to improve significantly. However, by 2023 its value was above $10. Therefore, it is expected that this number will exceed $20 in 2024 or may go above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 05:47:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 01:36:05 AM »
I fear that Polkadot has been left by some whale and has moved to more coins that has more to deliver in term of project quality and what it can do for people. If you look at the chart, from the previous all time high to when the price crash to lowest of 2022, it has been finding it difficult to recover. Even some project that are not that valuable to people has recovered and has done 100% plus but Polkadot has only done little move.

I don't think it's worth anyone attention to invest large amount of money because from the beginning, Polkadot was created by the formal developers of Ethereum and because of the selfish interest, it didn't go well the way he expected Polkadot to get the attention of people. It's good to put some few money but as I said, don't put much on this project even for long term sake.
Polkadot's potential is huge but the recovery of DOT token price is disappointing many investors. Anyway, DOT is just one of many top altcoins, I think it will be safer to invest in BTC and ETH during the market recovery period. Currently, Sonic-R shows that DOT has broken out of the downtrend and is retesting the support zones, I expect the DOT token price will not fall below $5.5.

Is thisweb3 like this with the appearance of the Facebook website and can connect wallet?
Then the Polkadot coin adopts his website or platform to be like an ordinary website and then can be connected to our wallet?

Looks like I have problems and doubts with this web3.
We haven't really experienced the full features on Web3 yet, so I think we need to wait more. I have not yet imagined how I will interact with Web3 platforms in the future. At this time, I only connect my wallet to swap and play games.

Polkadot Coin's current market value is above $6. This coin regained its health in the year 2024. I think this coin will reach $20 within this year. As a result, the crypto market will be able to improve significantly. However, by 2023 its value was above $10. Therefore, it is expected that this number will exceed $20 in 2024 or may go above.
I am also waiting for DOT token price to return to Fibo 0.618 ~ $20 in 2024, preferably in Q2 right after Halving to participate in the strong growth of the whole market right after BTC price increases and confirms that a new cycle has begun for crypto market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 06:05:50 AM »
We haven't really experienced the full features on Web3 yet, so I think we need to wait more. I have not yet imagined how I will interact with Web3 platforms in the future. At this time, I only connect my wallet to swap and play games.
But if Polkadot coin already provides Web3 features, it seems like it will be the best choice for Polkadot coin lovers, right?
Maybe you will also continue to use Polkadot coins to play games, swap tokens or various additional features in cryptocurrency.
It only took a few days for Gavin Wood to realize that Polkadot coins have integration with Web3. As far as I know, Gavin Wood has a lot of money and is generous when developing a project he owns. Cmiiw

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2024, 09:56:40 PM »

Hmm, Interesting, Seems like DOT isn't performing well still, I'm expecting at least the closure of the year with a decent market capital and standing for a dot as the price reaches almost 25$+. during the conclusion of the cycle, I expect Dot to be at least performing 4x from the current market price.

I have been one of DOT believers for a long time for a very long duration Dot really disappointed me but for now I'm bullish again for DOT due to some upcoming expected developments and recent developments.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2898
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2024, 07:09:55 PM »
Hmm, Interesting, Seems like DOT isn't performing well still, I'm expecting at least the closure of the year with a decent market capital and standing for a dot as the price reaches almost 25$+. during the conclusion of the cycle, I expect Dot to be at least performing 4x from the current market price.

I have been one of DOT believers for a long time for a very long duration Dot really disappointed me but for now I'm bullish again for DOT due to some upcoming expected developments and recent developments.
DOT price chart is disappointing investors. Polkadot has always been considered a good project by the market and worth investing in during the crypto winter, but it has not brought profits to the most loyal holders. DOT price is still at the bottom, while many other tokens have recovered strongly, even creating new ATHs. The stagnation of projects in the Polkadot ecosystem makes me even more worried. Maybe Polkadot will miss the 2025 uptrend and become a dino-coin like EOS or BCH  >:(

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 09:03:33 PM »
DOT price chart is disappointing investors. Polkadot has always been considered a good project by the market and worth investing in during the crypto winter, but it has not brought profits to the most loyal holders. DOT price is still at the bottom, while many other tokens have recovered strongly, even creating new ATHs. The stagnation of projects in the Polkadot ecosystem makes me even more worried. Maybe Polkadot will miss the 2025 uptrend and become a dino-coin like EOS or BCH  >:(
I'm not too worried about the future of the Polkadot ecosystem or the DOT token price. Polkadot is not abandoned, it is still strongly developed by the Web3 Foundation and the community, investment funds continue to believe in the future of the project.

To me, cross-chain is future of the crypto market. As each individual blockchain develops, the need for interaction will also increase and Polkadot is a bright choice for users. In addition, the Web3 trend has not yet returned to compete with Layer-1, Layer-2, GameFi, Restaking... so Polkadot has not received the attention of investors.

Polkadot has its own timing, we should give DOT more time to accumulate before it explodes!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 09:22:42 AM »
By seeing bitcoin price movements at this year 2024 and current DOT price is $ 7.3, Polkadot ever touched ATH at $ 55. I have expectation ADA will reach around $ 20 at this year..I think It's not high expectation, because Polkadot ever touched it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 09:22:42 AM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2024, 07:54:59 AM »
Judging by the graph from 2020, DOT showed good results, especially in 2021, it updated its maximum, if you estimate that it can get closer and update them, then this is not a bad investment, judging by how they believe in this project, I think it will happen.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline JISAN

• Activity: 1197
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2024, 11:57:34 AM »
PolkaDOT once generated a lot of hype and held a top position on CoinMarketCap. But suddenly it lost its popularity a lot. And with the Bitcoin price crash, DOT also crashes. The DOT has since fallen far behind.  ADA was subordinate to DOT but ADA managed to retain its position. DOT is still a top 7 coin on coinmarketcap so they too have potential to do well in the future. But to enjoy that opportunity you must think of long term investment.

IyemRoker

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2024, 11:17:53 AM »
Judging by the graph from 2020, DOT showed good results, especially in 2021, it updated its maximum, if you estimate that it can get closer and update them, then this is not a bad investment, judging by how they believe in this project, I think it will happen.
2021 is indeed a very good year for the Polkadot coin and that was when it reached the All Time High, maybe the price was around 53 USD and now in 2024 it is completely opposite to 2021.
The value of the Polkadot coin this year is around 7.3 USD and this value is very far from the price of the All Time High in 2021 and perhaps if you currently want to reach the All Time High you need 700% in order to rise to reach the All Time High.

The problem is, if altcoins that have been circulating for a long time and are in the top 20 Coinmarketcap to reach 700%, in my opinion it will be difficult because these coins are already spread across various markets and various wallets.
Except there are several new programs from Polkadot coins which can provide benefits to Polkadot coin holders, such as the 1:1 Airdrop with coins which will be launched on the Polkadot coin Blockchain network.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2024, 02:07:26 PM »
2021 is indeed a very good year for the Polkadot coin and that was when it reached the All Time High, maybe the price was around 53 USD and now in 2024 it is completely opposite to 2021.
The value of the Polkadot coin this year is around 7.3 USD and this value is very far from the price of the All Time High in 2021 and perhaps if you currently want to reach the All Time High you need 700% in order to rise to reach the All Time High.

The problem is, if altcoins that have been circulating for a long time and are in the top 20 Coinmarketcap to reach 700%, in my opinion it will be difficult because these coins are already spread across various markets and various wallets.
Except there are several new programs from Polkadot coins which can provide benefits to Polkadot coin holders, such as the 1:1 Airdrop with coins which will be launched on the Polkadot coin Blockchain network.
Old coins are always at risk of being forgotten in the new cycle, as is DOT, but I believe that as long as the Web3 Foundation continues to work and develop Polkadot, DOT will continue to exist and serve the user cross-chain needs. After the tokenomics update, DOT token has many more utilities, not only in parachain auctions, to serve the return of the Web3 trend in 2024-2025. As the story of Web3 and cross-chain attracts investor attention through the media and the price increase of many tokens in the Polkadot ecosystem, we will see the return of DOT tokens in the capitalization race.

ADA token price is already x150 in the 2020 cycle, I think it will not be difficult for us to see DOT x10 from the current price  8)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 10:47:01 PM by MrSpasybo »
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2024, 11:07:14 AM »
-
Old coins are always at risk of being forgotten in the new cycle, as is DOT, but I believe that as long as the Web3 Foundation continues to work and develop Polkadot, DOT will continue to exist and serve the user cross-chain needs. After the tokenomics update, DOT token has many more utilities, not only in parachain auctions, to serve the return of the Web3 trend in 2024-2025. As the story of Web3 and cross-chain attracts investor attention through the media and the price increase of many tokens in the Polkadot ecosystem, we will see the return of DOT tokens in the capitalization race.
That means you confirm that Web3 will still be the best to support Polkadot coins in the future so that Polkadot coins can Pump, right?
Parachain Auctions, Web3, apart from these two technologies, what can make Polkadot coins pump?
Please explain to me because I want to know the advantages of Polkadot coin.

ADA token price is already 150 in the 2020 cycle, I think it will not be difficult for us to see DOT x10 from the current price  8)
ADA As far as I know, it's a coin from Cardano, did you type it wrong?
The problem is that you and I are discussing Polkadot coins, not Cardano coins.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2024, 02:39:31 PM »
PolkaDOT once generated a lot of hype and held a top position on CoinMarketCap. But suddenly it lost its popularity a lot. And with the Bitcoin price crash, DOT also crashes. The DOT has since fallen far behind.  ADA was subordinate to DOT but ADA managed to retain its position. DOT is still a top 7 coin on coinmarketcap so they too have potential to do well in the future. But to enjoy that opportunity you must think of long term investment.
The collapse in the price of Polkadot was indeed very sharp, and it was all due to the influence of the collapse in the price of Bitcoin. But what is strange is that currently the price of Bitcoin has started to recover, but the price of Polkadot is also not like Bitcoin, which is starting to recover. Polkadot price movements should follow Bitcoin price movements, but unfortunately not as expected.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2024, 10:46:49 PM »
That means you confirm that Web3 will still be the best to support Polkadot coins in the future so that Polkadot coins can Pump, right?
Parachain Auctions, Web3, apart from these two technologies, what can make Polkadot coins pump?
Please explain to me because I want to know the advantages of Polkadot coin.
~
ADA As far as I know, it's a coin from Cardano, did you type it wrong?
The problem is that you and I are discussing Polkadot coins, not Cardano coins.
I believe that Web3 is the future, and it can become a driving force for DOT's price increase because Polkadot is one of the leading projects in the Web3 trend.

Parachain aution is one of the features in Polkadot ecossystem and DOT token is mainly used for this purpose. If the aution race becomes fierce, more DOT will be locked up and help reduce selling pressure in the market, supporting the price increase of DOT token.

I'm not sure which one will support DOT token price, probably both.

What I mean is that Cardano's ADA token has increased in price by x150 in the 2020 cycle, I think DOT can increase in price by x10 compared to the current price.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2024, 06:28:19 AM »

Now almost all coins are at this level from historical highs, I do not mean the most popular altcoins, but exactly those to which the dot can be attributed, at least this coin is very popular and it has every chance to reach historical highs and even more and we can know what to expect.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG