follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Haney and Garcia to fight for WBC Junior Welterweight Title On April 20  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Haney and Garcia to fight for WBC Junior Welterweight Title On April 20
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2024, 12:45:02 AM »
And so Haney won by a majority decision, it was a big upset in this division. Although no belts is on the line as Garcia was over 3 lbs of the limit. But he give Haney his first taste of defeat.

That hook of Ryan is money, as he was able to knockdown Haney and was never the same after that first knockdown. I thought that Haney is going to be strong at 140 lbs, however, it just shows that if you have a suspected chin, even if you move up in weight class, sooner or later it will be tested again by someone who has power and then going to knock you down for good.

That hook that hit Haney in the first round set the tempo of the fight, i mean Haney was very afraid of that punch that he was always clinching. The one thing that i don't understand about Haney is that he didn't use his footwork, he should be circling around Garcia like he used against his other opponents.

Haney was exposed in that fight and i do think that he would be having trouble against Pitbull and Tank Davis.

And we can say that Garcia really played it well, he could have been in Haney's mind and so with that he already lost once the bell ring. And again, left hook of Garcia once it touches Haney is over.

It could have been 4 knockdowns, but there is one that the referee that didn't counted, reminds me of the fight between Pacman and Barrera wherein there is a clear knockdown but the referee says it's a slip.

He learn his lessons here, and for sure he will adjust on his next fight. He is still the WBC champion and could defend it against his mandatory, sort of a getting back his confidence in 1 fight.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2024, 12:45:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2024, 05:31:14 AM »
And so Haney won by a majority decision, it was a big upset in this division. Although no belts is on the line as Garcia was over 3 lbs of the limit. But he give Haney his first taste of defeat.

That hook of Ryan is money, as he was able to knockdown Haney and was never the same after that first knockdown. I thought that Haney is going to be strong at 140 lbs, however, it just shows that if you have a suspected chin, even if you move up in weight class, sooner or later it will be tested again by someone who has power and then going to knock you down for good.

That hook that hit Haney in the first round set the tempo of the fight, i mean Haney was very afraid of that punch that he was always clinching. The one thing that i don't understand about Haney is that he didn't use his footwork, he should be circling around Garcia like he used against his other opponents.

Haney was exposed in that fight and i do think that he would be having trouble against Pitbull and Tank Davis.

And we can say that Garcia really played it well, he could have been in Haney's mind and so with that he already lost once the bell ring. And again, left hook of Garcia once it touches Haney is over.

It could have been 4 knockdowns, but there is one that the referee that didn't counted, reminds me of the fight between Pacman and Barrera wherein there is a clear knockdown but the referee says it's a slip.

He learn his lessons here, and for sure he will adjust on his next fight. He is still the WBC champion and could defend it against his mandatory, sort of a getting back his confidence in 1 fight.

Haney should get a low level opponent for his comeback fight to bring his confidence back as a fight with Pitbull or Tank Davis will be disastrous for him as they now have the template on how to beat the hell out of him hehe.

The problem with Haney is that he doesn't draw crowds so his next fight could not sell in the PPV if against a nobody but they could sacrifice that one and have a rematch with Garcia and lure him to go down to 140lbs which i think Ryan would not do.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1818
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2024, 10:21:35 PM »

Haney should get a low level opponent for his comeback fight to bring his confidence back as a fight with Pitbull or Tank Davis will be disastrous for him as they now have the template on how to beat the hell out of him hehe.

The problem with Haney is that he doesn't draw crowds so his next fight could not sell in the PPV if against a nobody but they could sacrifice that one and have a rematch with Garcia and lure him to go down to 140lbs which i think Ryan would not do.

I heard on Bill Haney's live broadcast that Haney will take time off from boxing which is the right thing to do but since the WBC has announced that Sandor Martin will be his mandatory challenger he needs to go back to recuperate and go back to the gym.
Many don't recommend an immediate rematch, Haney is badly damaged it will be bad for him, they will just take off where they left if there's an immediate rematch and Ryan will further damage him.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1618
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:25:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2024, 11:01:23 PM »

I heard on Bill Haney's live broadcast that Haney will take time off from boxing which is the right thing to do but since the WBC has announced that Sandor Martin will be his mandatory challenger he needs to go back to recuperate and go back to the gym.
Many don't recommend an immediate rematch, Haney is badly damaged it will be bad for him, they will just take off where they left if there's an immediate rematch and Ryan will further damage him.

it was said that ryan broke haney's jaw. it definitely needs a long rest and probably a surgery to heal that broken jaw. the guys pathetic for celebrating being a champ still and showing celebration on the social media. while ryan been interviewed every podcasts he promised to go back after the fight.

in on off ryan's interview, he said all his trollls in the twitter are just all an act. they planned it like he was acting like a drug addict and so forth. lol i don't buy it but hey he won fairly and haney's are not saints anyway.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2024, 11:19:25 PM »

it was said that ryan broke haney's jaw. it definitely needs a long rest and probably a surgery to heal that broken jaw. the guys pathetic for celebrating being a champ still and showing celebration on the social media. while ryan been interviewed every podcasts he promised to go back after the fight.

in on off ryan's interview, he said all his trollls in the twitter are just all an act. they planned it like he was acting like a drug addict and so forth. lol i don't buy it but hey he won fairly and haney's are not saints anyway.

They denied that Haney has a broken jaw but even if the jaw is ok with a beating like that he needs to go on a long rest, but apart from the beating of his body the one that's hurting is his ego, he did not even went in a post-fight press conference and just went straight home.

And until now there's no video of him, I think it will take some time before we hear about Haney, he just has to forget the nightmare he went through at the hands of Ryan.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2024, 01:59:57 AM »

Have read post in my social media feed that Haney claims that he was okay but judging how he took that punch, i don't think he is okay. You might be right that his jaw is broken as a result from that lethal left hook that he took from Ryan Garcia.

If that was an act from Garcia then he fooled the Haneys but there might be some truth to it that he has a mental health issue at least for me.

Garcia's next fight will probably be at 147 where the big boys are waiting, hope he can survive this division.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 11:57:00 PM »

Garcia's next fight will probably be at 147 where the big boys are waiting, hope he can survive this division.

The 147 is a challenging division he should opt to fight in the 144 or the junior welterweight and fight Pitbull Cruz because he said he can take down Pitbull, it's much harder to fight Ennis than Pitbull Cruz and besides he hasn't won a title yet and the Junior Welterweight is a good division to start his campaign.
I'm locking this thread and let's see in the coming months what will be his next campaign
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██