follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
Re: [Speculation] Will Bitcoin breach $100k this month?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2024, 05:46:53 PM »
Sometimes it is not very wise to expect what is not realistic, and let's be realistic and admit that the price of BTC will remain below $100k for some time. People usually think that the market is a one-way street, but it should be taken into account that those who buy at some point decide to sell, and when the supply is greater than the demand, a correction occurs.

As the price goes towards $100k (which is actually a big psychological limit), the sales pressure will increase, because many will decide to sell right then. It is difficult to predict how much pressure spot ETFs will actually continue to create and how much the halving will affect the price, but if nothing extremely negative happens, it is quite realistic that we will reach $100k by the end of this year at the latest.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2024, 05:46:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2024, 07:12:03 PM »
We're at the final day of the month already (depending on your country, but here it's 31 already), and right now, the price of Bitcoin is at $70,000, and it has been at that price for around 2 days already.

I guess many already expected that Bitcoin to $100,000 this month is kind of impossible to happen. I know that anything can happen with the price of Bitcoin but sometimes, we must be realistic with our speculations. I believe that we will reach $100,000 at the 2nd half of the year. This is kind of conservative already because there might be a chance that Bitcoin's price rise up again significantly like what happened with Bitcoin this month.

Nevertheless, I believe that those who bought Bitcoin last year or even earlier are now in profit (including me of course :)). Congratulations to us Bitcoin holders.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2024, 07:32:21 PM »
Seeing that bitcoin breaks the limit of resistance against $80,000 is somehow very tight if we may have to consider on the recent performance, though the market is not as that bad and we may not equally assumes that such could never happens, as bitcoin market in cryptocurrency remains unpredictable, but i may say of very much about the possibilities in this before halving in the coming month of April.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1044
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2024, 08:55:47 PM »
Seeing that bitcoin breaks the limit of resistance against $80,000 is somehow very tight if we may have to consider on the recent performance, though the market is not as that bad and we may not equally assumes that such could never happens, as bitcoin market in cryptocurrency remains unpredictable, but i may say of very much about the possibilities in this before halving in the coming month of April.
The cryptocurrency market is extremely volatile, making it difficult to anticipate future price movements. However, I believe your confidence is understandable considering Bitcoin's recent performance and the overall increasing trend in the cryptocurrency market over the last few months. However, if you are in a position to provide financial advise to a newbie investor, it is critical to always inform them that there is no one-size-fits-all method of tracking or predicting Bitcoin trends, and that one should always be prepared for anything and everything when dealing with Bitcoin because anything may happen.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1083
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2024, 04:44:41 AM »
Initially I made some predictions about bitcoin price and it came through although that doesn't make me a professional but when I tried to make the next it then changes direction and turns back 62k, it was then I came to realized that we can never see $100k until the end of bitcoin halving. Probably this could likely happened in early next year which is Q1 to Q2 2025, that is when I projected bitcoin price surpassed $100k. Though there are much pressure in the market but I don't have that strong confident that it would occur so soon but let's watch and monitor the market gradually while we advanced to halving fully.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2024, 05:29:17 AM »
For this month, right? I don't think it will be possible, I believe Bitcoin can reach $100k, But the time needed will not come this month. The Bitcoin price target is very high so it requires money and the time required is very long, so for this month I really doubt it. Maybe Bitcoin's price will be reached at the end of this year. It could also happen during the bull run next year which usually occurs after a year of halving.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2024, 05:35:22 AM »
Exactly, the Bitcoin barrier at $80k is already very large and it will not be possible to break it unless there is good news that can trigger whales and investors to come in and buy Bitcoin again at that expensive price, the Bitcoin ETF that has passed has provided good news for penetrated the ATH some time ago, while currently approaching the Bitcoin Halving, hopefully there will be surprises from Bitcoin. Everyone hopes that Bitcoin can reach a new ATH price of $100k soon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2024, 05:35:22 AM »

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2024, 10:29:13 AM »
For this month, right? I don't think it will be possible, I believe Bitcoin can reach $100k, But the time needed will not come this month. The Bitcoin price target is very high so it requires money and the time required is very long, so for this month I really doubt it. Maybe Bitcoin's price will be reached at the end of this year. It could also happen during the bull run next year which usually occurs after a year of halving.

Do you seriously doubt that the price can reach $100,000 when it is the last day of the month and the price is at 70,270 USD?  :D

Seriously now, when threads like this come up it is a clear indication that we are in a bull market, when people start making exaggerated price predictions. I myself am guilty of it as I thought it likely we could hit $80,000 this month, but $100,000 is too far fetched.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2024, 10:50:06 AM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.

Bitcoin price is unlikely to reach 100k before the halving, as the price of 100k will have to go through a lot of competition. Currently, the price of Bitcoin has touched 73.6k dollars and created a new record. The highest record in Bitcoin history since March 31, 2024.  Bitcoin halving will start in the middle of April and there are only 20 days waiting for the halving to take place. I don't think it is possible to reach 100 in such a fast time.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2024, 12:58:16 PM »
~snip~
I myself am guilty of it as I thought it likely we could hit $80,000 this month, but $100,000 is too far fetched.

I think that $70 000 for 1 BTC is a great price at the moment and even more than what I personally expected. Regardless of what will happen in the following months, I would have nothing against the price staying between $60 000 - $75 000 for a while before it moves towards $100k, because it is more than obvious that any attempt by the bulls to accomplishing this in the next few months will most likely end in failure.

I personally see the main reason why this is so in the fact that Grayscale still has about 333 000 + BTC in its possession, and since the approval of the spot ETFs, they have only sold a little less than that (about 300 000 BTC). I don't know if there is a limit below which they will no longer sell, but even if they intend to sell everything and if ETFs continue to buy at the same intensity, it will take at least 3 months before we no longer have to consider them as the source of the majority of BTC that come to the market every day.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2024, 01:28:27 PM »
The way Bitcoin has suddenly gotten pumped due to spot ETF! Do you think it will exceed the $100k price before March ends? I mean look at how it is behaving before halving and again it is not repeating its history. It went to $69k last night or day depending on wherever you are living. Where you are now enjoying the amount of Satoshis you have accumulated through those years. What do you predict will happen in the next 25 days and before halving the Bitcoin price?

Please try to not be practical as Bitcoin has not been unpredictable. Suggest a price before March ends and we as a union would enjoy it to the fullest.
A few hours left for the month of March to end. March will end in a few hours but I am not making any more predictions about March because March has suggested the highest Bitcoin price. Bitcoin halving is 20 days away then Bitcoin halving will start. But before the Bitcoin halving, we can estimate the price of Bitcoin up to $80,000. Also accept that the market will dump a bit before the bitcoin halving, dumping could lead to the market going down from here. Only we cannot predict technically which is why we cannot make accurate predictions. But as much as I have made predictions I hope my predictions can be successful.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2024, 01:47:13 PM »
Bitcoin price is sure to rise but I don't think it's possible to hit 100K before the halving starts in April.  Because there are only 18 days left until the halving, I don't think it's possible for Bitcoin to ever reach $100,000 in those 18 days. Because past halving history shows that the price of Bitcoin is very low when Bitcoin halving takes place. The positive side of Bitcoin's low price is that it creates opportunities for investors to invest. Therefore, this halving of 2024 is very likely to create such benefits at present.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2024, 06:01:23 PM »

-   Well, today is the last day of March, and obviously it will not happen. It is impossible that within less than 24 hours, Bitcoin will increase 30,000 dollars only to become 100,000 dollars immediately. I think it's better that we don't think about when bitcoin will be 100k each.

Instead, the best thing for us to do is that if we have a lot of trust and belief in this, while there is no more than 100k of bitcoin, let's just save and save like Michael Saylor does. No matter the amount he makes, at least every time he has the opportunity to buy, he will do it.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2024, 06:51:07 PM »
Bitcoin price is sure to rise but I don't think it's possible to hit 100K before the halving starts in April.  Because there are only 18 days left until the halving, I don't think it's possible for Bitcoin to ever reach $100,000 in those 18 days. Because past halving history shows that the price of Bitcoin is very low when Bitcoin halving takes place. The positive side of Bitcoin's low price is that it creates opportunities for investors to invest. Therefore, this halving of 2024 is very likely to create such benefits at present.
We can't say if the price will hit $100,000 before the halving because no one can forecast the price on one particular day. However, based on Bitcoin's trend, the price might reach about $100k in 18 days, whereas the way from $50k to $73k takes only 15 days. However, regardless of our speculating in Bitcoin, the most important thing is that we all agree on where the price is going, which adds to our excitement.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2024, 07:35:41 PM »
Yes Bitcoin will increase there has no doubt. But in this month or before halving bitcoin price hit $100k not possible i think. I think Bitcoin price will increase gradually and after Bitcoin halving it’s price will more increase.
And after halving and within 2025 Bitcoin price will hit minimum $100k to $150k, i strongly believe it. So we have to wait to see what will happen.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG