follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the possibility of rank up reflection for teleported account holders.  (Read 615 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
I have been having this thought for quite some time now after  teleporting my account from bitcointalk platform to this platform. As it is that our information and details, such as rank and activities and points were all teleported as well and our activities are still ongoing on the Bitcointalk platform, now my question is this; is there any connections linked to our account on bitcointalk platform where by if we rank up there, it would also reflect here too since it is a teleported account linked up with an API which makes it easier for teleportation.

Lastly, in the nearest future, would there be any features such as the merit feature on bitcointalk platform where by  members can receive and send merit to any post or topic worth meriting  irrespective of their ranks and position on the platform. I understand that there is a karma system already working here compared to the merit System on bitcointalk platform. And also, if there is the possibility of that happening in the future, would there be merit source to distribute the merit to members who deserves the merit?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1024
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:04:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
now my question is this; is there any connections linked to our account on bitcointalk platform where by if we rank up there, it would also reflect here too since it is a teleported account linked up with an API which makes it easier for teleportation.

It won’t happen automatically, if you happen to rank up on Bitcointalk and you still haven’t ranked up here in altcointalk you can simply pm the admin or write a request on the teleportation thread for your new rank to be teleported here in altcointalks.

I have seen a member in my local board who was an hero member here in altcointalk and a legendary in bttalk after the mixer ban he requested for his new rank(legendary) to be teleported here, same thing could be applied to you if you ask nicely. :)

Lastly, in the nearest future, would there be any features such as the merit feature on bitcointalk platform where by  members can receive and send merit to any post or topic worth meriting  irrespective of their ranks and position on the platform. I understand that there is a karma system already working here compared to the merit System on bitcointalk platform. And also, if there is the possibility of that happening in the future, would there be merit source to distribute the merit to members who deserves the merit?

What you’re asking is for the admin to try as much as possible to make this forum a replica of Bitcointalk and that’s going to make people look as this forum as a cheap copy of Bitcointalk. This forum (according to what I read) was created due to the abuse of power which were given to some users and if merit is introduced such abuse would also sprung up (trust me, in a system where there are people with higher authority than others abuse/bully is bound to happen).

The forum karma is more than enough and as long as forum members and mods are actively working on getting spam posts deleted and serving negative karma to those who consistently engage in spam despite being warned, there will be no need for merit system.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

Snip.

It won’t happen automatically, if you happen to rank up on Bitcointalk and you still haven’t ranked up here in altcointalk you can simply pm the admin or write a request on the teleportation thread for your new rank to be teleported here in altcointalks.

I have seen a member in my local board who was an hero member here in altcointalk and a legendary in bttalk after the mixer ban he requested for his new rank(legendary) to be teleported here, same thing could be applied to you if you ask nicely. :)

snip

What you’re asking is for the admin to try as much as possible to make this forum a replica of Bitcointalk and that’s going to make people look as this forum as a cheap copy of Bitcointalk. This forum (according to what I read) was created due to the abuse of power which were given to some users and if merit is introduced such abuse would also sprung up (trust me, in a system where there are people with higher authority than others abuse/bully is bound to happen).

The forum karma is more than enough and as long as forum members and mods are actively working on getting spam posts deleted and serving negative karma to those who consistently engage in spam despite being warned, there will be no need for merit system.

For the rank up, what you have said is a nice idea and I believe members who would come across this post would act accordingly to get their feet up when it comes to the rank up affairs because  members would like their account to reflect on the same page in which they are on both platforms for uniformity and orderliness  rather than one lagging behind and the other ahead when it happens that one of them is a teleported account which invariably means that they both should be on the same page.

I believe you read my post carefully to know how my statement were. In the first place, I did not make a compulsory or a necessary statement but rather I asked a question to hearing and knowing the plight of the Admin and moderators of the platform with respect to my curiosity. Of a truth the system here is designed to be free of power drunks and abusers who would want to take advantage of situations for their own gains but it was okay to know their intentions in the future so as to be ready and prepared ahead of time.

Of a truth the admin and moderators are very much active and working to sanitise the platform from spam and scam posts keeping the platform void of such activities and I think this is one aspect of the platform that really needs to be much active so that there would not be any invasion of any kind.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:44:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
I have been having this thought for quite some time now after  teleporting my account from bitcointalk platform to this platform. As it is that our information and details, such as rank and activities and points were all teleported as well and our activities are still ongoing on the Bitcointalk platform, now my question is this; is there any connections linked to our account on bitcointalk platform where by if we rank up there, it would also reflect here too since it is a teleported account linked up with an API which makes it easier for teleportation.

I don't think this uses the API from the BTT forum because I manually teleported by making post in this thread : Teleport Members from other forums - Teleported Users . It doesn't run automatically, so I think the admin inputs manually. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the merit and karma system, I don't want to interfere with the admin's decisions. Altcoinstalk admin has full rights to decide everything about the forum. They also have a big responsibility, so even if there are differences in the model of each established forum, I consider it a reasonable and understandable thing. I know everyone's character is different, so I will still respect the rules in this forum.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

Snip
I don't think this uses the API from the BTT forum because I manually teleported by making post in this thread : Teleport Members from other forums - Teleported Users . It doesn't run automatically, so I think the admin inputs manually. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the merit and karma system, I don't want to interfere with the admin's decisions. Altcoinstalk admin has full rights to decide everything about the forum. They also have a big responsibility, so even if there are differences in the model of each established forum, I consider it a reasonable and understandable thing. I know everyone's character is different, so I will still respect the rules in this forum.

I really do not think that this platform uses API from btt platform  because they both are different entities. Possibly, they must have designed their own to be able to read  data and details from a members profile to updating it here which is why they can be able to teleport an account with same rank here it could also be possible to update one's rank up if it is possible as well. I think this would attract more established members of bitcointalk platform here since they can leverage on their already existing profile on bitcointalk here.

Lastly, for the merit and karma system, I was only curious and my curiosity led me to ask some question which should clear my doubt. So in therefore I think asking question about the system wasn't bad but to get more knowledge on how the system works here.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 396
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:59:51 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
Lastly, for the merit and karma system, I was only curious and my curiosity led me to ask some question which should clear my doubt. So in therefore I think asking question about the system wasn't bad but to get more knowledge on how the system works here.
It's absolutely fine to ask questions, especially since many new members on this platform aren't familiar with how things work here. Regarding teleportation, it seems the admin handles it manually. Typically, you're requested to share your BTT profile link, which the admin uses as proof for your account and updates your new profile here.

I once had a similar thought as yours, wondering if it could be automatic to update your BTT profile here. However, it's not possible because both forums operate differently. The admin thought it would be more convenient for BTT and other forum members to continue with their existing profile and rank here instead of starting from a lower rank, which might be tiring for many members.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:44:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
No worries, I think that would be a question on many people's minds, especially for users who teleport. There's no intention to corner anyone.

For me, it will take a bit more time to fully grasp this forum. Adaptation is definitely needed for everyone, especially someone like me. It seems like the admin is hiding something under consideration for ranking up on this forum. In an undetermined time frame, there might be an announcement about it, considering how complex it would be relying on the duality of personality for users actively participating in two forums.

Let's wait for further announcements regarding the rank increase here if the admin has prepared one (or it might remain hidden until an unspecified deadline).

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

No worries, I think that would be a question on many people's minds, especially for users who teleport. There's no intention to corner anyone.

For me, it will take a bit more time to fully grasp this forum. Adaptation is definitely needed for everyone, especially someone like me. It seems like the admin is hiding something under consideration for ranking up on this forum. In an undetermined time frame, there might be an announcement about it, considering how complex it would be relying on the duality of personality for users actively participating in two forums.

Let's wait for further announcements regarding the rank increase here if the admin has prepared one (or it might remain hidden until an unspecified deadline).

Actually I had that question in mind to ask for the time being before my own unset from when I teleported here. I know the both platforms are different in structure but they have some similarities in Crypto and blockchain awareness.
However, ii is good the admin tool this step of teleportation for members willing to join here and it is quite alright. Maybe in the future, admin might unveil some plans they have if any  but I believe the teleportation has a window till it elapses.
For the navigation and to familiarise with the platform, it is a gradual process as we are new here and with time, we will get to know better all the modus operandi of the platform so we could flow along properly.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma

I will like to only emphasize on karma and merit system, if we could remember that then in those days, there was nothing like merit system even on BTT, but was later introduced because of the realization of things have to be in order, who knows maybe with time also here, things might change and we begin to experience same thing, the more the community here also grows the bigger it becomes and the more people get to abuse some privileges already available for everyone, maybe by then, the merits system may be one of the ways they can use to deal with such menace.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

Snip
Snip

I will like to only emphasize on karma and merit system, if we could remember that then in those days, there was nothing like merit system even on BTT, but was later introduced because of the realization of things have to be in order, who knows maybe with time also here, things might change and we begin to experience same thing, the more the community here also grows the bigger it becomes and the more people get to abuse some privileges already available for everyone, maybe by then, the merits system may be one of the ways they can use to deal with such menace.

You have spoken well mate but I foresee something bigger than that in the near future because the traffic is coming and I believe the admin and mods are anticipating for the turn up.
Talking about the merit system, I think something different from that would come in play and when that happens, there would be strict measures taken or put in place to protect the platform from being misused or abused by  members as that was the scenario that took place on bitcointalk platform before the introduction of the merit system.

As you know the more the growth, the more things begins to take shape and when that happens, the team  or admin would know the possible measures to put in place to protect the existence of this platform.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7639
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:07:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

We can never know before we'll see. There are many other options on AltcoinsTalks which weren't implemented on BTT, so there's a chance that we'll not face the same problems as there. But let's solve the problems we have, not those ones which can probably be or not in the future. Adaptivity is the virtue we can hope on. :)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██