follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 11190 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2024, 03:13:13 PM »
As I observed, I agree with you that holding for the long term has bigger profits than daily trading, but maybe if we use large capital for daily trading we can get big profits too. but this is not easy, because we need a lot of time to always unite the market, analyze it and that requires a long experience.
The large capital that you use for daily trading will provide a very high risk and it is not certain that the movements you choose will produce results every day because price movement conditions on exchanges are not easy to predict. To be honest, I have experienced that when using capital. a lot and doing daily trading makes all my assets stuck at high prices.

It is best to carry out the analysis carefully and with a clear mind. because as you said, crypto is unpredictable and always fluctuating. Choose potential coins, my advice is to use top coins which are safer than new coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2024, 03:13:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2024, 11:01:42 PM »
It is best to carry out the analysis carefully and with a clear mind. because as you said, crypto is unpredictable and always fluctuating. Choose potential coins, my advice is to use top coins which are safer than new coins.
Coin analysis is not easy, unless you have relationships with big investors or whales who have very high levels of capital so you will know how price movements will occur, because sometimes the analysis you do can be broken by the conditions of the exchange that is being controlled. by those who have a lot of money.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2024, 06:14:53 AM »
Coin analysis is not easy, unless you have relationships with big investors or whales who have very high levels of capital so you will know how price movements will occur, because sometimes the analysis you do can be broken by the conditions of the exchange that is being controlled. by those who have a lot of money.
Market analysis is never an easy task, market analysis is always difficult and market analysis correctly is even more difficult.  Trading requires adequate amount of market analysis and if we fail to analyze the market properly then we can face financial losses so trading is not as easy as we think. If we have knowledge about trading and if we can do market analysis then trading is fine for us. But usually there is not so much trouble in the case of investment, in case of investment an investor does not need to do so much analysis about the market. So those who have less knowledge about the market and those who cannot analyze the market well can invest if they want.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1797
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:23:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2024, 07:55:42 AM »

Market analysis is never an easy task, market analysis is always difficult and market analysis correctly is even more difficult.  Trading requires adequate amount of market analysis and if we fail to analyze the market properly then we can face financial losses so trading is not as easy as we think. If we have knowledge about trading and if we can do market analysis then trading is fine for us. But usually there is not so much trouble in the case of investment, in case of investment an investor does not need to do so much analysis about the market. So those who have less knowledge about the market and those who cannot analyze the market well can invest if they want.

It requires sufficient experience and knowledge to be able to carry out market analysis well. It also takes a long time to hone our skills. My analysis is not very accurate in the short term, so I choose to hold for the long term.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:35:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2024, 10:47:35 PM »
It requires sufficient experience and knowledge to be able to carry out market analysis well. It also takes a long time to hone our skills. My analysis is not very accurate in the short term, so I choose to hold for the long term.
Long-term trading is the right choice to make a profit, even if you don't see price movements on the exchange, you can still make a profit. At least this way the profit you get is maximized rather than having to do daily trading which requires time to see the price of coins on the market.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2024, 11:47:20 PM »
Of course, you can't analyze the market if you have lack of knowledge. It is very recommended for everyone to have a serious learning when they are new people in this crypto industry. Learning is the only way to make the people be more secure in trading crypto. Trading will be very risky if we have no knowledge. True, it is because we can't analyze the market at all.

If you have not accurate analysis, it is no problem as long as you hold top coins. It is very risky if you hold shitcoins.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1541
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2024, 11:55:30 PM »
Of course, you can't analyze the market if you have lack of knowledge. It is very recommended for everyone to have a serious learning when they are new people in this crypto industry. Learning is the only way to make the people be more secure in trading crypto. Trading will be very risky if we have no knowledge. True, it is because we can't analyze the market at all.

If you have not accurate analysis, it is no problem as long as you hold top coins. It is very risky if you hold shitcoins.
I recently studying trading and play trading simulator for short term trading you should have knowledge on reading candle sticks bullish and bearish patterns to know where to entry not only candle stick gives you signals also indicators help you to analyze whats next price movement. It is just for a short term but for long term analysis it require fundamental and technical analysis which is not easy to do for newbies that's why they end up investing and holding coins for the long term.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2024, 11:55:30 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 12:43:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #157 on: March 19, 2024, 01:55:14 AM »
Im trading the time frame is not long like thatvof holding
. Holding crypto assets for a very long time is something that can be very difficult, considering the state of the economy is and the human need for money is always insatiable.
But benefits of holding is that when you hold your assets, you know you have savings somewhere for future use.
But for me I will prefer trading, because it does not require much time like that of holding for you to make earns and gains...

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #158 on: March 19, 2024, 09:49:33 AM »
Im trading the time frame is not long like thatvof holding
. Holding crypto assets for a very long time is something that can be very difficult, considering the state of the economy is and the human need for money is always insatiable.
But benefits of holding is that when you hold your assets, you know you have savings somewhere for future use.
But for me I will prefer trading, because it does not require much time like that of holding for you to make earns and gains...

Yup, holding some coins for a long time will bring us good fortune if that coin booms but as what you have said, it takes a lot of patience to hold something but as they say that "patience is a virtue" and if you have it then most likely you will be a millionaire with holding.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #159 on: March 19, 2024, 10:31:05 AM »
I can tell that many who doesn't know how to trade should only learn how to hold, this will be of a good advantage to them such a way that they will still achieve their aim than going into trades and loosing their investment on it, we have to start everything concerning cryptocurrency by learning the particular aspect we have developed interest with, this will aid us in making the best performance in it than we could if we are inexperienced.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #160 on: March 19, 2024, 06:55:26 PM »
I can tell that many who doesn't know how to trade should only learn how to hold, this will be of a good advantage to them such a way that they will still achieve their aim than going into trades and loosing their investment on it, we have to start everything concerning cryptocurrency by learning the particular aspect we have developed interest with, this will aid us in making the best performance in it than we could if we are inexperienced.

Trading is something that requires skill, if we don't have it, we should choose to become a holder, because this is safer and can both generate profits. Buy when the price is cheap and hold it until the price is high and we sell it for a profit. It sounds easy but in practice it is also risky, but the risk of trading is higher than holding.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1006
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #161 on: March 19, 2024, 07:19:44 PM »
Of course there will be a lot of different approaches, there is nothing wrong with that but I have to point out that its not going to be easy neither, the decision making I mean. I get that its going to be a little tough if we are careful with what we do, but that's not going to be all that easy at all. I just think that the best we can do right now would be just avoiding anything that we are uncertain about. Just get to the point where you could be certain which one you would like to do, and ignore the people who keep promoting the other side, they are not wrong, they are just right for themselves.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1148
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:45 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2024, 12:41:44 AM »
Trading is something that requires skill, if we don't have it, we should choose to become a holder, because this is safer and can both generate profits. Buy when the price is cheap and hold it until the price is high and we sell it for a profit. It sounds easy but in practice it is also risky, but the risk of trading is higher than holding.
The risk is high because the mechanism is more complex. This is because in trading, a trader must be able to maintain consistency in generating profits every day or in faster intervals. The more decisions you make, of course the more risks you have to face, therefore your experience will also increase as you spend more time trading.

As long as someone is strong and can go through the trading learning period, then they have the potential to have good trading knowledge.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1170
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2024, 03:14:48 AM »
Of course there will be a lot of different approaches, there is nothing wrong with that but I have to point out that its not going to be easy neither, the decision making I mean. I get that its going to be a little tough if we are careful with what we do, but that's not going to be all that easy at all. I just think that the best we can do right now would be just avoiding anything that we are uncertain about. Just get to the point where you could be certain which one you would like to do, and ignore the people who keep promoting the other side, they are not wrong, they are just right for themselves.
Yeah right. What suits others may not necessarily suit us. So we only have to enter or use a method that suits us. For example, some people are comfortable with daily trading and some people are comfortable with medium-term trading and there are also those who are comfortable with investing, namely only accumulating and selling when they have made a profit. And of course every person can rarely be good at everything. So we only need to use methods that we master. And only enter projects that we have finished analyzing.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1534
  • Last Active: Today at 05:38:59 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2024, 01:00:46 PM »
Yeah right. What suits others may not necessarily suit us. So we only have to enter or use a method that suits us. For example, some people are comfortable with daily trading and some people are comfortable with medium-term trading and there are also those who are comfortable with investing, namely only accumulating and selling when they have made a profit. And of course every person can rarely be good at everything. So we only need to use methods that we master. And only enter projects that we have finished analyzing.
Yes this is true and we are the ones who would really be needing to find out on what suits them best since its your money then it would be just that right that you should really be finding out on the things on which it do really suit out your skills/time/preference/experiences on which this is something that matter the most. IF you do saw that holding is really than with trading then its your choice but just like been said that holding could really be testing out your patience and not all would really be having that kind of long wait of their bags to pump or having those gains.
This is why you would really be deciding which one you would really be that choosing and this is something that you would really be depending on you.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG