follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies be accepted in a Civil War Scenario?  (Read 442 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1973
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:53:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Will Cryptocurrencies be accepted in a Civil War Scenario?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2024, 10:05:36 AM »
I'm asking you for the 2nd time EC
if you find yourself in a civil war where you live what would you like to have, BTC, US banknotes or gold coins?

The most correct answer is bitcoins, dollars and euros, and gold coins :)
This is a diversified portfolio of very good assets. Assets that are not only highly liquid, but have good investment potential ! Bitcoin and gold - less liquid in difficult situations but have better investment appeal, dollars and euros - extremely highly liquid, although like any fiat currencies are subject to inflationary processes.  Therefore, the optimal set of "emergency financial suitcase" is bitcoins, gold coins, dollars and euros.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2024, 10:05:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2024, 10:39:25 PM »
I'm asking you for the 2nd time EC
if you find yourself in a civil war where you live what would you like to have, BTC, US banknotes or gold coins?

The most correct answer is bitcoins, dollars and euros, and gold coins :)
This is a diversified portfolio of very good assets. Assets that are not only highly liquid, but have good investment potential ! Bitcoin and gold - less liquid in difficult situations but have better investment appeal, dollars and euros - extremely highly liquid, although like any fiat currencies are subject to inflationary processes.  Therefore, the optimal set of "emergency financial suitcase" is bitcoins, gold coins, dollars and euros.

i'm sure we are going to be accepting currency of a country with a government that stands. but yes BTC would be better as well.

no potatoes?
because to me this is what is more important when war occurs. food especially

its easy to say USD if its Europe that s having civil war.

yes, it's easy to say and it's easy wrong
I'm in Europe.
Don't assume everybody idolises the american dollar as you crypto people do
Instead of talking about countries that you don't know, talk about what you know.
Talk about your country.

maybe on the other thread when its about my country, this one is about civil war movie scenario. seem what many understood actually. most if not all EU countries idolizes USD because afaik its the reserve currency of all.  unless CYN is more preferred already cuz middle east seem accepting CYN ffor oil already.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG