follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are your expectations for bitcoin in the second quarter of 2024?  (Read 1487 times)

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1637
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
On the other hand, I always recommend investing in bitcoin for the long term. If someone who starts now is going to hold the investment for a minimum of 4 years they should not worry about whether the price goes up or down tomorrow or next week.
Good advice but it's also worth balancing by valuing a worthwhile investment.
If the investment value is only a little, or maybe below $ 100 it is still very minimal.
If you can, make purchases gradually so that more investment and there will be many benefits also obtained.

With a small amount and having to wait 4 years it feels like it's too long.
Unless you have thousands of dollars invested and expect prices to go up in the next 4 years.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3947
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The price is likely to rise to the $85k - $90k level until the end of Q2 2024. Hopefully there are no pitfalls in the halving this time.

I also feel that it is likely possible for Bitcoin to surge above $80k this quarter and $80k is a target price at which I feel like selling a little fraction of my Bitcoin but if it actually surge above that price, it means that we definitely might see a higher price like $150k by next year, I can just hold rather than selling so soon. I don't want to be unfair with my expectation for the price of Bitcoin but $100k is not too much to expect, ☺☺.

At least if it gets to $100k, then I can rushed and sell some fraction with an expedition for the price to drop to $70k, then I can buy back again.
The price of Bitcoin has exceeded $60k dollars since last February. Bitcoin has been hovering between $61k and $71k for almost a long time. Although Bitcoin has already crossed ATH, the true bull market that is about to happen is yet to be seen. Bitcoin halving is only 13 days away so it is impossible to predict how much upside the bitcoin price will go during this time but we can see the high impact of the halving. Moreover, if Bitcoin turns bullish in the next 2 weeks, that is not impossible. However, the year 2025 will play an important role in the significant growth of Bitcoin. Where the possibility of crossing 1$00 is very high.

Have you forgotten a 4-year-cycle? Theoretically, Bitcoin grew enough already in current cycle to start dropping down. Just this time, its bottom will be higher than previous. It was 4k after ATH of 19k, 10k after ATH of 67k. Dont forget that Bitcoin price growth is not a straight line that goes on 45 degree up. It also goes down. It is rather possible, that in second half of this year there might be a solid price drop. I think it will be wise to expect and hope that 60k (sort of a strong resistance today, as price goes down and bounced back from that line) will be its bottom.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
-snip-
On the other hand, I always recommend investing in bitcoin for the long term. If someone who starts now is going to hold the investment for a minimum of 4 years they should not worry about whether the price goes up or down tomorrow or next week.
Good advice but it's also worth balancing by valuing a worthwhile investment.
If the investment value is only a little, or maybe below $ 100 it is still very minimal.
If you can, make purchases gradually so that more investment and there will be many benefits also obtained.

With a small amount and having to wait 4 years it feels like it's too long.
Unless you have thousands of dollars invested and expect prices to go up in the next 4 years.
That's right, as you mentioned, if you only save $100 for a long time, it's not very profitable, even just thousands of dollars for 4 years is still not worth much. At least within 4 years we should be able to earn ten thousand dollars or even more.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
I am expecting that Bitcoin will soon try to climb and reach the $100K zone and then maybe if there will be more energy left it can test the $150 level which can provide more excitement for the whole cryptocurrency market. Of course, this is my optimistic prediction and I am just wishing that it can come true soon. I am still seeing a continuing interest with ETFs operating in the market which, of course, can mean a continuing demand for BTC coupled with ignited retail investors coming in to take advantage of the frenzy. Let's hope there will not be bad news coming from SEC in the next quarter that can unnecessarily dampen the market.
Even as much we think that this is a positive year for bitcoin to soar in price, not for it to reach $100k in the second quarter of the year. The $100k you predicted can happen towards the end of the year since that will be months after the halving season because it is speculated to be so based on the history of bitcoin to skyrocket more than expected after the halving season(months later).

Well, in this second quarter of the year, I am anticipating bitcoin to fluctuate between the price of $60k-$80k after it must have experienced a correction of price.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
I expect the typical post halving top to come sooner than in the past years and expect to see the peak before the calendar year end.
I don't expect any fireworks right after the halving though, I think we could even see some correction then, as many investors are putting too much weight on the moment of the halving and could get disappointed and sell when the reality doesn't meet their expectations.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
I expect the typical post halving top to come sooner than in the past years and expect to see the peak before the calendar year end.
I don't expect any fireworks right after the halving though, I think we could even see some correction then, as many investors are putting too much weight on the moment of the halving and could get disappointed and sell when the reality doesn't meet their expectations.
If we talk about a post-halving peak, it doesn't look like there will be one because the price of Bitcoin has already peaked and printed a new ATH at $73k a few weeks ago, so that is the peak of the halving that occurred this year.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
If we talk about a post-halving peak, it doesn't look like there will be one because the price of Bitcoin has already peaked and printed a new ATH at $73k a few weeks ago, so that is the peak of the halving that occurred this year.

The price of Bitcoin has already created a new ATH which means that it has not yet gone higher than 73k$ which means that at the end of the current year we see another ATH but this ATH will be stronger than any other value that was created in past halving events.

Now the price is very dumping and everyone wants to see ATH again because they think that they have missed the opportunity to sell their Bitcoin at 73k$. I think once a price again reaches 73k$ then many investors will sell their Bitcoin which will not let Bitcoin to go higher.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1209
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:30 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
With only 2 days and 11 hours left for Bitcoin Halving, Bitcoin price is undergoing many corrections. And in this the 2nd quarter of 2024 has started. as Bitcoin price correction is a strong price Bitcoin is getting a little bit stable. So halving can be seen as a good thing from Bitcoin. I would expect Bitcoin to make its final ATH very soon after the Halving and it could be below $90k and above $80k. But I can't say whether it will happen in Q2 2024 or not And no one can tell this

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1889
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:35:54 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
With only 2 days and 11 hours left for Bitcoin Halving, Bitcoin price is undergoing many corrections. And in this the 2nd quarter of 2024 has started. as Bitcoin price correction is a strong price Bitcoin is getting a little bit stable. So halving can be seen as a good thing from Bitcoin. I would expect Bitcoin to make its final ATH very soon after the Halving and it could be below $90k and above $80k. But I can't say whether it will happen in Q2 2024 or not And no one can tell this
Doesn't a bullish top usually occur a year after a halving? why the last ATH will occur in Q2 this year, will there be changes in this 4 year cycle of bitcoin. Because I think the peak of ATH will occur next year. And our halving will experience a deep correction. That's a normal thing, because I see that global economic conditions are still within reasonable limits
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: Today at 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Doesn't a bullish top usually occur a year after a halving? why the last ATH will occur in Q2 this year, will there be changes in this 4 year cycle of bitcoin. Because I think the peak of ATH will occur next year. And our halving will experience a deep correction. That's a normal thing, because I see that global economic conditions are still within reasonable limits

This is my question, is the cycle changing as usual because as we can see BTC has reached the new ath yesterday in month 2, and now the price of Bitcoin is declining to reach 63k$, will this continue to fall or will it improve in the near future?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG