follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Many scam sites during the bull market  (Read 2834 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Many scam sites during the bull market
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 07:15:24 AM »

We have seen tons of these kind in the market for how many years now and indeed that victims is still increasing year after year and specially every 4 years that halving is coming that people who are blind in making money here comes to be the victims.
I hope that this is not just an advertising of that site and you truly wanted to help people here to be safer.

It's big matter for newbies and the people who lack of knowledge and experience.
I agree with this.
Every bullish we will see many scams, because many peoples want to gain big profit, put their money and careless.
It seems annoying.
to help people here to be safer, we can create the topic about this.
Member should read it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2024, 07:15:24 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 08:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2024, 07:36:50 AM »

We have seen tons of these kind in the market for how many years now and indeed that victims is still increasing year after year and specially every 4 years that halving is coming that people who are blind in making money here comes to be the victims.
I hope that this is not just an advertising of that site and you truly wanted to help people here to be safer.

It's big matter for newbies and the people who lack of knowledge and experience.
I agree with this.
Every bullish we will see many scams, because many peoples want to gain big profit, put their money and careless.
It seems annoying.
to help people here to be safer, we can create the topic about this.
Member should read it.

That's right, unfortunately, the downside of the freedom that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies give us is anonymity, which is what various scammers use. You have heard that many fake Neurolink tokens have recently been created, after Elon Musk successfully sponsored the implantation of a chip into the brain of a living person. These scam tokens have grown 10 times, but how did people think of buying it when Elon did not officially issue any tokens? Fools.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:29:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2024, 09:27:07 AM »
I personally observed Scammers create fake websites that mimic legitimate cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets to trick users into providing their login credentials or private keys. So be careful guys before claiming airdrop /Login external links etc
Yeah and that what OP is trying to say here since a lot of people are active during bullrun. We might get pressured by the FOMO thing or the trend so we have to be aware of these kind of modus so we won't end up as victims. We all know that these tricksters will do whatever they want especially the stupid things that come up on their minds just to deceit us and get the dirty money from their victims.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2024, 01:20:38 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.

Can you give me the instructions for using it, I'm still a bit unfamiliar with things like this, if you are willing, please explain to me or if there is a link for a tutorial on how to use it. I have downloaded it on my website but I can't use it

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:58:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2024, 03:06:17 PM »
I personally observed Scammers create fake websites that mimic legitimate cryptocurrency exchanges or wallets to trick users into providing their login credentials or private keys. So be careful guys before claiming airdrop /Login external links etc
Bookmarking legit websites is the best way for us to prevent getting scammed by these scammers through creating fake websites.

I'll just share my experience about airdrops. I'm eligible for a DYM (Dymension) airdrop and a few hours before they release the website where we can see the updated number of tokens that we will be getting, I saw a Twitter page link that puts me on their website. I went through it, but I noticed that it wasn't bookmarked. I bookmarked the legit website weeks ago, and just because of that, I already know that I'm on a fake website created by these scammers.

Bookmarking isn't that hard to do, but it's a big help especially since we are in a space where everything can be faked. Always be vigilant, always aware, and always bookmark. :P

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2024, 04:35:26 PM »
When entering a bullish market, many sites in the name of a project such as an airdrop claim require interaction on their website. Like most cases of hacks on Discord which often occur and provide announcements regarding projects that will distribute coins to users. If you find this, it's better to be careful while interacting on the website. I installed the extension to avoid bad things and secure my assets such as https://www.pocketuniverse.app/ . This extension gives me information when I make a transaction and provides warnings when the transaction is dangerous.
I just heard that there is a wallet like you said, when someone else accesses your wallet address, there is information and a warning to your wallet that there is external access that has entered without us knowing.
I think this is very good for storing our assets safely and having high security. My advice is that if you have problems as stated above, it is better for you to immediately install the application recommended above.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2024, 08:04:22 PM »
I just heard that there is a wallet like you said, when someone else accesses your wallet address, there is information and a warning to your wallet that there is external access that has entered without us knowing.
I think this is very good for storing our assets safely and having high security. My advice is that if you have problems as stated above, it is better for you to immediately install the application recommended above.
The fact is that many people are very careless and careless about the safety of their private keys and other data in order to keep their assets safe.  More than once I have heard people say that “this doesn’t concern me,” that “no one is interested in me.”  But a moment comes and a person loses something.  Or assets in a wallet or account.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2024, 08:04:22 PM »

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2024, 09:14:57 PM »
In times like these, scammers indeed often prey on people. During a bullish market, many websites posing as projects or coin giveaways (Airdrops) require interaction on their platforms. This resembles the schemes seen on Discord hacks, where announcements about projects giving away coins to users are common. Based on personal experience, I remember almost falling for this trap. No one is immune to such situations, but it's crucial to remain vigilant.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2024, 10:49:42 PM »

This is effective and meaningful information you shared with us. Seriously, the information will help a lot of people here, as when the bull market arrived, any investors eyes were closed. All they needed at that time was profit and a slot of money, which is not the same, but during that period scammers used the opportunity to scam people by providing fake sites, as you just said, so if we install this, it will be very helpful for us.

Offline Nwada001

• Activity: 734
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    500 Posts Karma Karma Good
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2024, 11:17:24 PM »
In times of bull run, we see a lot of scam platforms, and because of the hype and the FOMO, many people will want to get their hands on whatever they can in the crypto market in order to enjoy the profit that the market offers.

We are going to see some scams like trading and enjoying bull run profit, bull run bonus, and all of that, but this kind of thing is just for those who are greedy and too lazy to do their own research to know how the market works. They are the ones that fall victim to such a scam.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1827
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:03:31 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2024, 11:30:08 PM »
In times of bull run, we see a lot of scam platforms, and because of the hype and the FOMO, many people will want to get their hands on whatever they can in the crypto market in order to enjoy the profit that the market offers.

We are going to see some scams like trading and enjoying bull run profit, bull run bonus, and all of that, but this kind of thing is just for those who are greedy and too lazy to do their own research to know how the market works. They are the ones that fall victim to such a scam.

That's right, scammers will take advantage of the bullish moment by creating fake platforms, malware, shitcoins, scam projects etc.  Be careful and always do research before investing. Experience si important in our life, don't lazy to do research

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1224
  • Last Active: Today at 01:21:34 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2024, 11:45:55 PM »
It is real that there are many fake websites that are created to cheat and login with your own wallet seed phrase. In this case many users don't understand well so they easily login to fake website created by scammers with their wallet seed phrase, scammer team takes all access to their wallet and once seen everything goes to scammers. Participating in airdrop campaigns is not bad but you should not participate in airdrop campaigns with your own invested wallet while participating in airdrop campaigns.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2024, 11:50:55 PM »
That's right, scammers will take advantage of the bullish moment by creating fake platforms, malware, shitcoins, scam projects etc.  Be careful and always do research before investing. Experience si important in our life, don't lazy to do research
The scammers always know how to take advantages from the hype of bullish season. People who join the hype may easily join the new projects created by scammers. People sometimes want to join the hype coins, they are curious how the price can increase thousands percentages. They don't know they are collecting shitcoins that only increase because of the hype. So the scammers are easy to play dump-pump and get as much as money from this.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:24:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 10:25:36 PM »

It's a regular routine, more like a custom, that during the bull market, scam projects, giveaways, fake sites and fake investment schemes are usually inevitable. It also a bit funny, that those Scammers usually find victims, people never learn to escape totally from those Scammers, and people, who become victims, are usually newbies. This can only end if newbies begine to acquire a proper knowledge about crypto before joins the space. 

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2024, 10:34:41 PM »
The bull market is like a trap and also a period for those that knows what they are doing to achieve a lot while it's also a period of scammers flooding the crypto space looking for naive and ignorant people that are overshadowed by their greed to make quick money because that's the major cause of people getting trapped by scammers. The overwhelming expectation of the many profits that the bull markets brings makes it a whole easier for people to easily get scammed because of they will so many projects promising returns that are wildly impossible.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG