follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Freewallet-new fraud charge!  (Read 1887 times)

Offline sytapuwero

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 26, 2024, 08:29:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Freewallet-new fraud charge!
« on: December 20, 2023, 07:51:59 PM »
Every crypto investor, trader or regular user who has bitcoins in their wallet is at risk of becoming a victim of fraud. There are many fake wallets, apps and exchanges on the Internet. But a much more dangerous type of fraud masquerades as legitimate payment services. In this case, the fraud is committed under the guise of official and accepted KYC and AML procedures. This phenomenon can be referred to as KYC fraud or KYC scams.
As seen in the review, many customers of Freewallet app face the situation of blocking assets under the pretext of "suspicious activity". At the same time, they try to pass verification, but the support team either ignores their requests or constantly changes the requirements and rejects the documents for no reason.

Translation:
"Good afternoon. My name is Elena, unfortunately I have joined the ranks of victims of fraudulent wallets
Freewallet. On the 13th of December I started Freewallet wallet for USDT TRC20 transaction in the amount of 68800 USDT, my transaction was frozen due to suspicious activity of the wallet. I was asked for a photo with my phone and documents. I sent my photo with my account and rights, then a photo with a piece of paper and signature. As I realised later, this is a standard action on their part. They started their investigation and came across your website. I signed the petition.
Now I'm asking for your help. I want to file a police report. There's a resource to move this case forward. But I need more evidence. If there is a possibility to send documents, I will be very grateful. And also, I would not refuse the help of your lawyers. Thank you in advance. I hope we will be useful to each other in a common goal against fraudsters."

Signs of KYC fraud:
Sudden blocking of the wallet or assets on it for no apparent reason or under a far-fetched pretext (e.g. with a "suspicious activity" notification).
Ignored by support, long ticket review.
Constantly changing requirements during the verification process (asking for more documents, taking selfies, making videos, writing on a piece of paper, etc.).
Failure to pass KYC for days or even years.
The essence of KYC Fraud is that the client at some point resigns himself to losing coins, gives up his wallet, after which the owners of the service will be able to appropriate these savings for themselves.
It is precisely such actions that many customers accuse Freewakket of, although you can find reviews on the Internet about other similar sites, such as the CryptoPay payment system.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Freewallet-new fraud charge!
« on: December 20, 2023, 07:51:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG