follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Do you stack and hodl solana?

Yes
5 (38.5%)
No
4 (30.8%)
I may start soon.
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closes: May 28, 2024, 05:14:27 AM

Author Topic: Are you stacking solana?  (Read 2709 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Are you stacking solana?
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2024, 04:58:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2024, 03:57:18 AM »
I started staking Solana although not up to 1SOL but for me this is not bad at least there is a little income, later if Solana experiences another decline I have plans to increase it again
In my opinion, staking Solana when the price is high is not a good thing, but when you are trapped at a high price and the Solana price has fallen very deeply then the staking method is better and safer because it will still give you interest on the capital you use.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2024, 07:47:28 AM »
Yes, you are right, even just because we are here, this place is a forum created to help each other and not just to write some messages about the fact. Any person can come here to read and ask a question to any of us and I am sure that Anyone will help him.
That is why this forum is liked by many people, the friendliness of all users of this forum can be a good future because it will give this forum a long life and provide excellent insight for users who have just come and created an account on this forum.

Yes, you are right, everyone likes this forum because it is friendly and they don’t like upstarts, like for example on the Bitcoin Expert forum when some people can simply write an angry message simply because you wrote something that someone else already wrote before,
By the way, I noticed that you do not publish the answers correctly, your messages turn out to be merged, practice and see how others do it, otherwise at first it is not clear whether this is your publication or mine.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2024, 09:51:38 PM »
I started staking Solana although not up to 1SOL but for me this is not bad at least there is a little income, later if Solana experiences another decline I have plans to increase it again
In my opinion, staking Solana when the price is high is not a good thing, but when you are trapped at a high price and the Solana price has fallen very deeply then the staking method is better and safer because it will still give you interest on the capital you use.
If you are afraid of getting caught in a high price, buy Solana when the price is really low. When is the best time to buy solana? I think last year was the best time to buy Solana. currently we can buy it, but for the short term, because the price will fluctuate for the next two months

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #64 on: Today at 07:35:48 AM »
If you are afraid of getting caught in a high price, buy Solana when the price is really low. When is the best time to buy solana? I think last year was the best time to buy Solana. currently we can buy it, but for the short term, because the price will fluctuate for the next two months
Unfortunately, no one knows when the price of Solana will fall again, because so far the price of Solana has been too high. Maybe we have to wait for the bearish season and make the price of Solana drop to a cheap price. That way we can buy as much Soala as possible.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: Today at 02:57:32 PM »
Unfortunately, no one knows when the price of Solana will fall again, because so far the price of Solana has been too high. Maybe we have to wait for the bearish season and make the price of Solana drop to a cheap price. That way we can buy as much Soala as possible.
The best time to buy coins is the bearish season. If you are waiting for the Solana price to fall and it is safe to buy, just wait for the bearish season. Who knows, there will be a bearish season this year before the bullish season at the end of this year.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:15:36 PM »
Maybe later I will release bets if the Altcoin season comes and will come back again after the Altcoin season ends, now crypto is unstable and now I am thinking of ways to avoid losing a lot of money.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: Today at 07:15:36 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG