follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?  (Read 12602 times)

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
Re: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2024, 10:28:00 PM »
New projects are almost comes on the BSC wallet or on the TRON wallet becasue of low fee so in future the BSC wallet is good and secure like the ETH or not?
It's almost a year since this thread was created.
And what is happening now is:
- The development of making tokens on the BSC network is increasing, many old tokens are even migrating to BSC.
- Many exchanges and platforms currently provide the BSC network for sending options, because it has lower transaction fees and remains fast speed.
- The BSC network continues to develop with various breakthroughs made by Binance itself.

However, currently there are also several networks that are quite popular and are becoming BSC competitors again, not just Tron, but Solana and Matic.
  So currently, many exchanges or platforms also provide network options in the form of: ERC20 (ethereum), BSC, Tron, Solana, Matic (Polygon) and others.

I usually check first whether the recipient's address is available for receiving tokens or coins with that network. The second is to check the amount of the transaction fee. because sometimes every exchange is different, sometimes there are actually 0fee ones.

Regarding security, it seems like they are all almost the same. It is quite safe but does not guarantee 100% security, because online is always at risk of various cyber crimes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2024, 10:28:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2925
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2024, 03:33:59 AM »
It's almost a year since this thread was created.
And what is happening now is:
- The development of making tokens on the BSC network is increasing, many old tokens are even migrating to BSC.
- Many exchanges and platforms currently provide the BSC network for sending options, because it has lower transaction fees and remains fast speed.
- The BSC network continues to develop with various breakthroughs made by Binance itself.

However, currently there are also several networks that are quite popular and are becoming BSC competitors again, not just Tron, but Solana and Matic.
  So currently, many exchanges or platforms also provide network options in the form of: ERC20 (ethereum), BSC, Tron, Solana, Matic (Polygon) and others.

I usually check first whether the recipient's address is available for receiving tokens or coins with that network. The second is to check the amount of the transaction fee. because sometimes every exchange is different, sometimes there are actually 0fee ones.

Regarding security, it seems like they are all almost the same. It is quite safe but does not guarantee 100% security, because online is always at risk of various cyber crimes.
I am a user of BSC (currently BNB chain) because it is an EVM compatible blockchain, which means that when I have an account on Ethereum, I can also access the same account on BSC right on MetaMask extremely easy. Some other Layer-1 blockchains are also EVM compatible but cannot compete with BSC.

Transactions on BSC are also very cheap and fast, I rarely have to worry about transaction fees. We haven't had any security issues with BSC so I think we can rest assured about the BSC network, at least it is more stable than Solana.

Users should ensure safety factors on the device and during manipulation of wallets to access BSC accounts.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2111
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:04 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2024, 07:12:14 AM »
I am a user of BSC (currently BNB chain) because it is an EVM compatible blockchain, which means that when I have an account on Ethereum, I can also access the same account on BSC right on MetaMask extremely easy. Some other Layer-1 blockchains are also EVM compatible but cannot compete with BSC.

Transactions on BSC are also very cheap and fast, I rarely have to worry about transaction fees. We haven't had any security issues with BSC so I think we can rest assured about the BSC network, at least it is more stable than Solana.
I think the BSC network is very reliable and meets the criteria required by all its users, you just have to adjust it to what you want to do when using it.
That's right, even though it competes with others and is not the cheapest, it is still affordable for the cost of each transaction and the most important thing is the speed.
It must be remembered that this network is probably the most used compared to other rivals and all new projects are also happy with this network, so there is no need to doubt that.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2024, 11:42:06 PM »
I think the BSC network is very reliable and meets the criteria required by all its users, you just have to adjust it to what you want to do when using it.
That's right, even though it competes with others and is not the cheapest, it is still affordable for the cost of each transaction and the most important thing is the speed.
It must be remembered that this network is probably the most used compared to other rivals and all new projects are also happy with this network, so there is no need to doubt that.
The BSC network is currently still good enough for making transactions and of course the fees are quite cheap, but currently there are already ones that can compete with the BSC network. This network is one of those that has just developed, namely the Solana network. Hopefully BSC will still be the best and interested by many people.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2024, 09:04:39 PM »
The BSC network is currently still good enough for making transactions and of course the fees are quite cheap, but currently there are already ones that can compete with the BSC network. This network is one of those that has just developed, namely the Solana network. Hopefully BSC will still be the best and interested by many people.
There are many networks that are also good and cheap apart from what you said about SOL, but of course, everything comes back from each user being more familiar with what network they are using.
But the advantage of the BSC network is that there are still many new projects connected to their network. It is not impossible that next time, if SOL can also provide guarantees and a good reputation, it will be a very useful competitor for users, because there will be many alternatives that can be used.
For now, I still believe that the BSC network is still the best and most popular choice.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: Today at 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2024, 04:49:30 PM »
The dangerous side of BSC is that the blockchain network is not decentralized, which is what makes third party interference quite dominant here. But as long as Binance still shows their credibility in handling a service, many people's trust will remain in Binance.

Even though Binance is currently a centralized company, its existence is enough to gain great trust from many people. Even holding the title as the number one crypto exchange in the world is at stake if you commit an act of fraud.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2024, 05:05:53 PM »
The dangerous side of BSC is that the blockchain network is not decentralized, which is what makes third party interference quite dominant here. But as long as Binance still shows their credibility in handling a service, many people's trust will remain in Binance.

Even though Binance is currently a centralized company, its existence is enough to gain great trust from many people. Even holding the title as the number one crypto exchange in the world is at stake if you commit an act of fraud.
That's the point of trust, it's not easy to gain the trust of the crypto community and it's not easy to maintain its title as the number one crypto market in the world.
The important thing is not to let Binance experience the same thing as FTX

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2024, 05:05:53 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2024, 02:41:05 PM »
That's the point of trust, it's not easy to gain the trust of the crypto community and it's not easy to maintain its title as the number one crypto market in the world.
Binance is a large exchange and has insurance so it is unlikely that Binance will have a fate like FTX. I am sure that Binance will remain the best exchange and will not disappoint its users. Every day Binance always tries to provide the best, one of which is always providing a new launchpad that has the potential to provide profits for participating members.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2024, 08:51:20 PM »
Binance is a large exchange and has insurance so it is unlikely that Binance will have a fate like FTX. I am sure that Binance will remain the best exchange and will not disappoint its users. Every day Binance always tries to provide the best, one of which is always providing a new launchpad that has the potential to provide profits for participating members.
Yes that's right, lauchpad is one of the advantages of Binance Which has the potential to attract people and force them to buy BNB coins.
I have also participated in the lauchpad event from Binance but I have forgotten what coin it was, if I'm not mistaken the BNB price at that time was around $ 60 and I participated with a capital of 1BNB, after the lauchpad ended and the lauchpad coins were distributed, I was a little surprised by the number of coins I got from the lauchpad and I realized that the lauchpad on Binance was only for whales. :)

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1249
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 01:08:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2024, 11:44:14 AM »
I'm sorry, but what if CZ gets locked up? Have you imagined such a scenario? As a consequence - it is quite possible that the BSC network will be completely shut down (won't work) + the BNB token itself will be nullified. No, I didn't write with a purpose (to scare someone, etc). This is something that is actually possible in practice. The situation with FTX is full proof of that. So it's worth thinking ahead. And take into account absolutely all (negative) scenarios.

P.S. Or better yet, (for diversification purposes) invest a small % of your deposit. In the event, at least it will be less frustrating to say goodbye to the funds.

+ Negative news about Binance is out: "The Nigerian government is demanding $10 billion from Binance as compensation for damages from the exchange's illegal activities."

Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c25817r8wk8o
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2024, 05:42:31 PM »
I'm sorry, but what if CZ gets locked up? Have you imagined such a scenario? As a consequence - it is quite possible that the BSC network will be completely shut down (won't work) + the BNB token itself will be nullified. No, I didn't write with a purpose (to scare someone, etc). This is something that is actually possible in practice. The situation with FTX is full proof of that. So it's worth thinking ahead. And take into account absolutely all (negative) scenarios.

P.S. Or better yet, (for diversification purposes) invest a small % of your deposit. In the event, at least it will be less frustrating to say goodbye to the funds.

+ Negative news about Binance is out: "The Nigerian government is demanding $10 billion from Binance as compensation for damages from the exchange's illegal activities."

It's true that Binance is a big exchange and has thought about providing protection with insurance protection, to avoid unwanted things if something happens, this creates trust for them, so it's not surprising that there are still many who still believe in continuing to trade there.

Even though, as you said, if something undesirable happens, there is a high possibility that it will happen to Shizu, such as the worst thing being that she will be imprisoned, but I am very sure that everything will still work as it should, Because an exchange of that size is already thinking about what might happen with this problem, anticipating the worst thing that might happen or will happen. If there are concerns, it is very logical, but we know that there are still many who continue to carry out everything as usual and as if nothing strange has happened or will happen. This is a good sign which also needs to be used as a reference and does not need to be magnified by excessive worry. CMIIW

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:42:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2024, 12:50:44 PM »

I understand the risks that might occur when CZ is in prison but I think CZ has left his position and has now been replaced by a new CEO so Binance should still be running well. Unless the whales take advantage of this moment to bring down the price of BNB then that could happen So far, I see that the Binance platform is still trying to make the product it owns (BNB) remain stable and remain attractive to many people.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2024, 06:35:01 PM »

I understand the risks that might occur when CZ is in prison but I think CZ has left his position and has now been replaced by a new CEO so Binance should still be running well. Unless the whales take advantage of this moment to bring down the price of BNB then that could happen So far, I see that the Binance platform is still trying to make the product it owns (BNB) remain stable and remain attractive to many people.

I think the change of new CEO at Binance has made BNB investors relieved and still believe in the BNB coin. Whales will always take advantage of the opportunity, but I don't think this time because bitcoin is showing good performance, the price of BNB is also experiencing a good increase too. so I have no doubts about BNB coin.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2024, 11:08:30 PM »
I think the change of new CEO at Binance has made BNB investors relieved and still believe in the BNB coin. Whales will always take advantage of the opportunity, but I don't think this time because bitcoin is showing good performance, the price of BNB is also experiencing a good increase too. so I have no doubts about BNB coin.
Yes, you are right and currently the Binance platform is still trying to provide the best by providing lots of new projects created from the Binance smart network, so this will increase Binance users and continue to make the price of Binance increase.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2024, 03:32:36 AM »
Yes, you are right and currently the Binance platform is still trying to provide the best by providing lots of new projects created from the Binance smart network, so this will increase Binance users and continue to make the price of Binance increase.
I think the changes made are correct to give confidence to investors and users in Binance, so that confidence can rise again to give encouragement to BNB to increase.
It's really difficult to replace Binance because it is currently the best and has been proven by many people using their network, especially new projects that continue to grow. Gradually, everything will return to its origins and investors will continue to believe in the situation that has improved.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG