follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading Vs Hodling  (Read 8161 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Trading Vs Hodling
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 07:20:27 PM »
That's right, as you said, currently it is very difficult to find traders who can control their patience well, on average they want to make profits quickly and panic easily so that when the price collapses they will quickly sell at a cheap price with the thought of not getting trapped in the price. high, even though in Cyrptocurrency the price can recover and requires a lot of patience.

There is one thing, traders don't buy and hold cryptocurrencies, that is what investors do. A trader would buy an asset for short-term gains and sell it back quickly to gain some profits even if the profit percentage is small, and when a trade doesn't go in their favor or changes its direction, they have a stop-loss placed so that their capital don't get stuck and the asset is sold with minimal loss.
So someone who gets into trading needs to understand these risk management techniques so that they can become an effective trader.

When you use stop-loss, you might lose a small amount from your capital but you can always recover that if you have your capital free and if you don't use stop-loss, you will have your funds stuck in a few trades and you won't be able to trade anymore until the market goes back up.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 07:20:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:41:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2024, 07:25:07 PM »

Once you do able to gain up such experience then you would really be finding yourself having that idea on what you should gonna do, in compared into those people who do make out
such decisions without having that proper or enough experience towards the market. Well, not all starts on being a pro on which everyone starts on being a noob. This is why
the best teacher is that with those loses and this is where you would really be able to get or gain up that experience on which this is something that you would really be needing up
to apply into your future trades. In comparing about trading and holding then it would really be just that depending into your risks appetite since not all would really be just that the same
approach into things.

Experience is learning from all the past, but it requires time and sacrifice. Because we will definitely experience losses to learn to be more careful. Trading and holding are two things that have different risks, because trading has greater risks. Holding is safer, because it is for the long term.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2024, 03:05:21 PM »

Experience is learning from all the past, but it requires time and sacrifice. Because we will definitely experience losses to learn to be more careful. Trading and holding are two things that have different risks, because trading has greater risks. Holding is safer, because it is for the long term.

I choose hoo
learn rather than trade, because I'm not the type of person who dares to take big risks. I prefer to invest safely and make a profit. trading can make daily profits, but I'm not smart there.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2024, 04:19:49 PM »

I choose hoo
learn rather than trade, because I'm not the type of person who dares to take big risks. I prefer to invest safely and make a profit. trading can make daily profits, but I'm not smart there.
Well, but you learn that, what I recommend is reading books, in my case I didn't know anything, what I did was follow and take courses, but they all focused on technical analysis, and that didn't give me clarity because everything was a mess, and that doesn't help, instead I started reading books by Wyckoff, by Jesse Livermore, and they are very good, because they teach apnessar, they teach how to understand the market.

I also read books like I read by Warren Buffet, I read books by Kiyoisaki and Trump, which gives a vision of how an investor thinks, so it is interesting to know about both things, finally I dedicated myself to learning technical analysis, chartism and everything what is related to the markets, and that helps a lot, but I think that the important thing about all of this is to understand the market, if the market is understood, I think there are many things that are going to turn out very well for us.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #139 on: March 09, 2024, 01:51:54 PM »

Well, but you learn that, what I recommend is reading books, in my case I didn't know anything, what I did was follow and take courses, but they all focused on technical analysis, and that didn't give me clarity because everything was a mess, and that doesn't help, instead I started reading books by Wyckoff, by Jesse Livermore, and they are very good, because they teach apnessar, they teach how to understand the market.

I also read books like I read by Warren Buffet, I read books by Kiyoisaki and Trump, which gives a vision of how an investor thinks, so it is interesting to know about both things, finally I dedicated myself to learning technical analysis, chartism and everything what is related to the markets, and that helps a lot, but I think that the important thing about all of this is to understand the market, if the market is understood, I think there are many things that are going to turn out very well for us.

great advice, mate. I will try to follow your advice to start reading the books you mentioned so that I can have a good view and knowledge about investing. To be honest, I'm not a professional trader, I'm just a holder who just buys and holds for a few years then sells when the price goes up.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 12:22:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2024, 01:07:55 AM »
We all know trading is a risky business where you can lose money just because of market volatility. None of us can tell when market volatility will start and you will lose your money, that's why it is better to avoid such trading. Although nowadays most of the people are involved in trading business and they do this trade constantly hoping for high profit but it is the highest risk and people lose a lot of money here so trading is not a risk free trade at all.

Hodling is a risk free and profitable business where people get high returns. When you hodl, you definitely leave an asset for the future from which you can earn a lot of money. Whereas trading is risky but hodling is never risky it always leads a user to higher profits. We know hodl is gold so when you start holding your plan will be higher where you will get huge amount of income. So you refrain from trading and hold for a long time which will give you huge returns, of course you use a secure wallet.

I agree with you, but trading is not something one will always loose all his or her money, if you have trading experience and equipments.
Unlike gambling that us based on luck l, either you win or lose l, trading is far more better than that . But hodling is 100% risk free, and you don't loose money, but much time is required for that.
For me I will say trading is the best, but you have to have good idea and experience about it before trading or else you'll loose everything .

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2024, 01:49:33 PM »
That's right, as you said, currently it is very difficult to find traders who can control their patience well, on average they want to make profits quickly and panic easily so that when the price collapses they will quickly sell at a cheap price with the thought of not getting trapped in the price. high, even though in Cyrptocurrency the price can recover and requires a lot of patience.

There is one thing, traders don't buy and hold cryptocurrencies, that is what investors do. A trader would buy an asset for short-term gains and sell it back quickly to gain some profits even if the profit percentage is small, and when a trade doesn't go in their favor or changes its direction, they have a stop-loss placed so that their capital don't get stuck and the asset is sold with minimal loss.
So someone who gets into trading needs to understand these risk management techniques so that they can become an effective trader.

When you use stop-loss, you might lose a small amount from your capital but you can always recover that if you have your capital free and if you don't use stop-loss, you will have your funds stuck in a few trades and you won't be able to trade anymore until the market goes back up.

-   That means the kind of trader you are talking about is a short-term trader. They want to have passive income every day of their lives. They don't want a long-term trader because they will wait a long time. That's why it's important for a newbie who enters the field of crypto trading to first know what category he is in, whether it's a short- or long-term trader.

And while they are doing either of those two, they should still study trading anyway because that is still important to an individual trader in the crypto space, of course.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2024, 01:49:33 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:41:10 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2024, 02:29:06 PM »

-   That means the kind of trader you are talking about is a short-term trader. They want to have passive income every day of their lives. They don't want a long-term trader because they will wait a long time. That's why it's important for a newbie who enters the field of crypto trading to first know what category he is in, whether it's a short- or long-term trader.

And while they are doing either of those two, they should still study trading anyway because that is still important to an individual trader in the crypto space, of course.

Long-term traders and short-term traders have their own strategies. I see short-term traders spend more time in front of the monitor and combine market movements. Meanwhile, long-term traders only buy and set sell targets. Even though I'm just a casual trader, I'm more suited to a long-term trader.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 917
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 12:52:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2024, 03:46:08 PM »

great advice, mate. I will try to follow your advice to start reading the books you mentioned so that I can have a good view and knowledge about investing. To be honest, I'm not a professional trader, I'm just a holder who just buys and holds for a few years then sells when the price goes up.
You will always discover something new as you learn about trading.  We must try to know enough. Many people have little idea about trading, they trade with their little idea or with little knowledge, while many people have a lot of idea about trading and they also trade with their lot of idea. Although trading is done by two people, there is definitely a difference between these two types of traders. The one who has a lot of knowledge about trading but understands the market and then trades and his chances of success from the market are more likely, on the other hand the one who has little knowledge but the decision may be wrong. Those who have little knowledge should try and if they try to know, they will definitely kno

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2024, 11:55:11 PM »
We all know trading is a risky business where you can lose money just because of market volatility. None of us can tell when market volatility will start and you will lose your money, that's why it is better to avoid such trading. Although nowadays most of the people are involved in trading business and they do this trade constantly hoping for high profit but it is the highest risk and people lose a lot of money here so trading is not a risk free trade at all.

Hodling is a risk free and profitable business where people get high returns. When you hodl, you definitely leave an asset for the future from which you can earn a lot of money. Whereas trading is risky but hodling is never risky it always leads a user to higher profits. We know hodl is gold so when you start holding your plan will be higher where you will get huge amount of income. So you refrain from trading and hold for a long time which will give you huge returns, of course you use a secure wallet.
[/
Trading as the name implies buying and selling, trading of currency pairs, gold, BTC, indicies, silver etc.
In trading you have to undergo training classes to gain from the trading markets. Understanding charts and technical/fundamental analysis.
Though trading is risky....
HODLing as the name implies"HOLD ON YOUR DEAR LIFE" is of long-term with coins that have great uniqueness, potentials, fast and reliable transaction processes and has future. Not all coins you see on a trading platform should be bought, proper risk Management and research should be done before purchasing. HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2024, 04:08:40 PM »

You will always discover something new as you learn about trading.  We must try to know enough. Many people have little idea about trading, they trade with their little idea or with little knowledge, while many people have a lot of idea about trading and they also trade with their lot of idea. Although trading is done by two people, there is definitely a difference between these two types of traders. The one who has a lot of knowledge about trading but understands the market and then trades and his chances of success from the market are more likely, on the other hand the one who has little knowledge but the decision may be wrong. Those who have little knowledge should try and if they try to know, they will definitely kno

The advantage that I find in reading books about trading, investments and everything related to the field, is that at the time the person goes to seek an opinion, or goes to take a course at an academy, they will no longer be told lies because they There is well-argued support from books, and books are what make a professional a professional. In most university courses, what one studies is because it is in the books, that is, a certified endorsement and not through symposiums or What can be given in a forum is more technical knowledge.

In any place that talks about trading, those who are selling smoke, one quickly identifies them, so the books are very beneficial, it also makes one learn the different trading styles that the Peroans can take, some focus on fundamental analysis and others on just technical analysis and others based on chartism, which is respected, in my case I combine both analyzes and try to draw my own conclusions regarding the market.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1169
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 05:44:11 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2024, 04:55:39 PM »
Long-term traders and short-term traders have their own strategies. I see short-term traders spend more time in front of the monitor and combine market movements. Meanwhile, long-term traders only buy and set sell targets. Even though I'm just a casual trader, I'm more suited to a long-term trader.
At least there is a little analysis carried out by a long-term investor. Choosing a coin is also important, because it will affect how long you can spend holding the coin. If you hold meme coins for a long time, it will likely be more difficult for you to get maximum profit.

Do a little fundamental analysis, buy, then forget. Wait until the next few years to see how much profit you get.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2024, 09:47:12 PM »
At least there is a little analysis carried out by a long-term investor. Choosing a coin is also important, because it will affect how long you can spend holding the coin. If you hold meme coins for a long time, it will likely be more difficult for you to get maximum profit.
-snip-
Choosing a memecoin must see how the memecoin develops, if the memecoin only rises because of hype it will only be abandoned.
Indeed, the long term will only get losses, unless holding Bitcoin, ETH or the top coins that have been recommended.

To get maximum profit can choose memecoin like DOGE, SHIB, PEPE, and it's still worth-it for the long term,
but you have to know when to get in and when to get out.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2024, 04:36:05 PM »

Do a little fundamental analysis, buy, then forget. Wait until the next few years to see how much profit you get.

As far as I know, almost all memecoins rely on hype to make their prices rise, but I agree with the memes you mentioned Shib, Dogecoin and PEPE, I think they are meme coins that have quite potential to hold. I have it but not much, because I consider it not a safe coin for the long term.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1169
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 05:44:11 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2024, 07:03:40 PM »
As far as I know, almost all memecoins rely on hype to make their prices rise, but I agree with the memes you mentioned Shib, Dogecoin and PEPE, I think they are meme coins that have quite potential to hold. I have it but not much, because I consider it not a safe coin for the long term.
Yes, even looking at the roadmaps on most meme coins, I found that many of them were only chasing gains from price changes, there were no other business models and these coins seemed directionless, just trying their luck, like what Elon Musk wrote on Twitter.

Just be careful when holding meme coins, because crazy price fluctuations always occur with meme coins. I still recommend that most assets be in Bitcoin or other coins with good liquidity such as ETH, BNB and also SOLANA.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG