follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Just HODL  (Read 12506 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Just HODL
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2024, 11:08:21 PM »
Yes i am still holding Bitcoin and some altcoin. Hold is gold i believe it. I think within short time we will saw real bull market. And i want to wait and hold my all fund. I believe ditire bull session my fund will be minimum 3x to 4x. Sobi am holding till now. I think ifd anyone invest now and hold that for few month he also will be profitable thwre has no doubt. And i think if hold now he will get minimum 2x-3x profit. So i will tell hold,  hold and hold.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2024, 11:08:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1148
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:19:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2024, 10:29:43 AM »
Supporting this Admin , have been waiting for years now but not ready for keeping them all till next halving , I can only hold while waiting for the bull of halving and then sell while on top , wait again for bear and buy again.
that is what i kept doing over the years.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:29:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2024, 03:59:53 PM »
Yes i am still holding Bitcoin and some altcoin. Hold is gold i believe it. I think within short time we will saw real bull market. And i want to wait and hold my all fund. I believe ditire bull session my fund will be minimum 3x to 4x. Sobi am holding till now. I think ifd anyone invest now and hold that for few month he also will be profitable thwre has no doubt. And i think if hold now he will get minimum 2x-3x profit. So i will tell hold,  hold and hold.
The safest crypto asset to HODL has always been and will always be Bitcoin. I can't really say for sure when it comes to altcoins, because anything can happen at anytime and you can lose all your money. That's why it's advised to only invest only what you can afford to lose.
Well, everyone has the right to invest in whatever asset they wish to and I cannot advise you on what or what not to invest in but I can only advise you to always be cautious when in it involves investing in altcoins because there's a very high risk of losses.
I'm not saying there are no losses associated with Bitcoin but when you invest in Bitcoin, you can only incur losses when you either choose a terrible strategy, fail to adhere to the rules of Bitcoin investment or you allow your emotions help you make certain choices. Other than that, you're completely safe when investing in Bitcoin.

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 95
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 02:48:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search 50 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #228 on: May 15, 2024, 02:42:15 AM »
I maintain holdings in certain cryptocurrencies while simultaneously utilizing Bitget's smart portfolio feature to pair a portion of those holdings with Bitcoin. This allows me to accumulate more Bitcoin automatically if my altcoin holdings increase in value relative to Bitcoin.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2024, 05:57:59 AM »

-  That's what we all do; there's a lot of profit in the long-term holding method, to be honest. Rich and poor crypto enthusiasts use that method. Therefore, I have no problem with holding crypto, unless the crypto we are holding is wrong, which has no potential in the future.

But if we know how to determine whether a coin has potential or not, it is fine and an advantage for us to hold it long-term. And I hope all the holders today will get a profit from this bull that we are looking forward to.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 924
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 05:33:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2024, 04:18:52 PM »
When we are talking about making an investment and holding, we have to be more specific on it and have the leniency of waiting for the market to surge before we could sell, we also have to set a target on when to invest, because if all these are happening, we will have to maintain the stand of not selling when the market dip, instead we are going to continue holding till it becomes favourable for us to sell and be profitable about the investment made.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2024, 07:23:50 PM »
I maintain holdings in certain cryptocurrencies while simultaneously utilizing Bitget's smart portfolio feature to pair a portion of those holdings with Bitcoin. This allows me to accumulate more Bitcoin automatically if my altcoin holdings increase in value relative to Bitcoin.

Nice idea but accumulation shouldn't has happened on the exchange, do it on your own wallet, the one you can control and have power over. An exchange like Bitget is not even popular, if they disappeared today, you will have no where to run over to but keeping your coin on your personal wallet or in a hardware wallet will help you secure your Bitcoin.

You can use Electrum if you decide to keep only Bitcoin, this software wallet is the best and you can create one offline so your private keys don't get vulnerable to scammers.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2024, 07:23:50 PM »

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1274
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:16:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #232 on: May 15, 2024, 07:37:15 PM »
When we are talking about making an investment and holding, we have to be more specific on it and have the leniency of waiting for the market to surge before we could sell, we also have to set a target on when to invest, because if all these are happening, we will have to maintain the stand of not selling when the market dip, instead we are going to continue holding till it becomes favourable for us to sell and be profitable about the investment made.
It is a common habit of ours to panic after investing.  We don't panic after investing in any business or investing in land, gold, silver etc. Despite the fact that the level of inflation is very high, we do not panic by keeping money in the bank, but after investing in Bitcoin, we want to get rich faster, despite getting high quality profits from it. And get panicked, it's a big problem for us because of that we are not able to hold long term. but we should hold our money on bitcoin for long term to get a better return

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 09:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #233 on: May 15, 2024, 08:53:15 PM »
Supporting this Admin , have been waiting for years now but not ready for keeping them all till next halving , I can only hold while waiting for the bull of halving and then sell while on top , wait again for bear and buy again.
that is what i kept doing over the years.

Holding can minimise your loss and holding is the only way through which you can bear the dip in the market so I think everyone should accept the strategy to buy during the bear market and sell it during bull season but most of the people don't understand this fact so getting achievement becomes hard for them.

One should get the benefit of the opportunity instead of getting scarred for the unexpected events. Buy at dip and hold longer can be the best plan and all those who adopt this strategy Are in success.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1775
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:39:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #234 on: May 15, 2024, 11:34:15 PM »
It is a common habit of ours to panic after investing.  We don't panic after investing in any business or investing in land, gold, silver etc. Despite the fact that the level of inflation is very high, we do not panic by keeping money in the bank, but after investing in Bitcoin, we want to get rich faster, despite getting high quality profits from it. And get panicked, it's a big problem for us because of that we are not able to hold long term. but we should hold our money on bitcoin for long term to get a better return
People who panic after they invest in crypto coins or other assets, I guess they are newbies or beginners. If they are experienced investors, they must understand it is a normal thing. There is no assets that have purely stable values, there should be a change in the prices/values. We just need to be patient if we experience it, don't feel panic. As long as we choose the right time for entry, the current drop won't influence anything in the long run.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG