follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?  (Read 10414 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Covid 19; A blessing to your income or a pain?
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2024, 05:51:06 PM »
No one blames them for being entrepreneurs and, of course, the time is very right to make a profit. But it should be done fairly and sensibly. What happens is that they do it inhumanely, when many people need it just to save their lives, but the price is very high and even very difficult to obtain and many hold onto their goods to look for an even higher price.
Indeed, the situation is difficult to control. The government alone cannot do anything about actions taken by entrepreneurs like this. So sad ...........
That's because of their greediness and I understand your point. There will always be room for greedy people to take advantage of the needs of everyone, especially during a time of need. Just like what happened during the pandemic, the price of all the goods has risen due to those greedy entrepreneurs who set their products at a high value, making it look like we are having a loss in supply to justify the increase in value.

In the end, it only causes a domino effect where all entrepreneurs end up increasing the value of the goods as they get the product with a high value to resell to the public.
Exactly. I think this really has happened that time as I checked something online before buying from our local vendors prices really is quite high and that might also be the reason wh we call those entrepreneurs opportunistic. Hahaha But yeah I prefer to buy that way rather than buying online as risks could be very high as we all know that the virus came from China and items sold online also was manufactured from there so yeah not gonna take that risk. Better to buy locally even if it was double the price.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2024, 05:51:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2024, 04:54:47 AM »
No one blames them for being entrepreneurs and, of course, the time is very right to make a profit. But it should be done fairly and sensibly. What happens is that they do it inhumanely, when many people need it just to save their lives, but the price is very high and even very difficult to obtain and many hold onto their goods to look for an even higher price.
Indeed, the situation is difficult to control. The government alone cannot do anything about actions taken by entrepreneurs like this. So sad ...........
Yeah I can relate to this they use the pandemic to be opportunistic to other people you might not be killed by the virus but on the prices of products we all need. 😅 Sad reality to be honest but yeah we have no choice, we have to serve that as a lesson so right now I think we need to prepare for all the possible crisis that might come along our path.
there is nothing that forbids seeking profit when it is appropriate, but they can always be wise in the difficulties that are experienced equally where everyone is affected.
I agree, an incident like that will be a lesson for the future. If something similar happens, then it can be anticipated well. But it is very unfortunate that the role of the government, which has the highest authority, is to let this happen and not be able to act at all. unfortunately, the people are helpless in trouble.

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 824
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 09:45:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2024, 08:38:25 AM »

I respect your view and this is what is morally correct. But we are living in a world where everyone is thinking of their own comfort over someone's huger, there is no scale to decide which one is right because everyone has their own justification of doing it. Either we can make changes in the system with the intervention of government policies or just accept it as fate and continue to go with the flow.

Just a saying, No one is coming to save you, we have to do it on our own...
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2024, 05:08:10 PM »
Yeah I can relate to this they use the pandemic to be opportunistic to other people you might not be killed by the virus but on the prices of products we all need. 😅 Sad reality to be honest but yeah we have no choice, we have to serve that as a lesson so right now I think we need to prepare for all the possible crisis that might come along our path.
there is nothing that forbids seeking profit when it is appropriate, but they can always be wise in the difficulties that are experienced equally where everyone is affected.
I agree, an incident like that will be a lesson for the future. If something similar happens, then it can be anticipated well. But it is very unfortunate that the role of the government, which has the highest authority, is to let this happen and not be able to act at all. unfortunately, the people are helpless in trouble.

Well yeah exactly. It is also hard to depend on the government aid because it needs a lot of things before you van avail or get all of it. We really have to stand on our own in that kind of situation. I personally experience that during pandemic and I know most of us do on how hard it is to find supllies whether food, medical, and of course funds as jobs are cut off. The rise of heart attack and stroke was up during that time as well because of the fact that most people don't have physical activities on them especially during lockdowns. Health is really at risk and depression is quite common that time and I don't know how we surivive that crisis as me and my family was caught offguard when that happened.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2024, 10:14:45 PM »
It's been three years since the COVID-19 pandemic happened, and there are many people who are yet to forget their experience during that time.

Many people lost their lives, their jobs, properties, etc because of COVID-19. Each time they remember the COVID-19 pandemic, they feel deeply hurt because of what they have lost during the cause of COVID-19 pandemic. However, if you ask anyone about how the sees the Covid-19 pandemic, they will tell you is a pain and unforgotten ordeal for the whole world not to forget

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2024, 02:05:24 AM »
I respect your view and this is what is morally correct. But we are living in a world where everyone is thinking of their own comfort over someone's huger, there is no scale to decide which one is right because everyone has their own justification of doing it. Either we can make changes in the system with the intervention of government policies or just accept it as fate and continue to go with the flow.

There is nothing wrong and there is nothing that forbids everyone from wanting to think about their own comfort rather than other people's. If that is a normal and non-emergency situation, it is still understandable.
But this is an emergency that requires understanding and hope from others who may also be experiencing difficulties.
All humans are destined to complement each other and provide assistance as long as it is possible and not to cause difficulties for themselves.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2024, 06:10:16 AM »

There is nothing wrong and there is nothing that forbids everyone from wanting to think about their own comfort rather than other people's. If that is a normal and non-emergency situation, it is still understandable.
But this is an emergency that requires understanding and hope from others who may also be experiencing difficulties.
All humans are destined to complement each other and provide assistance as long as it is possible and not to cause difficulties for themselves.
Yeah the only one who can help us in times of emergencies or trouble is ourselves, family, relatives and friends just don't expect something from the government or else you will regret relying on them because for me it is just a bonus if they will provide something. I personally experience that during pandemic with my family given that all that came from local government is all political literally so if you are not a supporter then you will miss the chance to get a help.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2024, 06:10:16 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG