follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash Hard Forks List 2019  (Read 3814 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash Hard Forks List 2019
« on: October 13, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »

All Bitcoin Forked Coins List With Dates & Tips To Claim Them

Forking Bitcoin and making a new cryptocurrency simply by prefixing or suffixing new names is the new go-to-go in the market. And what better way to create your crypto when you have the option of forking Bitcoin and just getting the attention a new currency needs.

In a way, this is the new marketing and PR route to launch your new crypto.

That is why 2017 saw quite a few Bitcoin forks but 2018 is expected to see many more. Therefore, I want to share everything about these forks with all the readers of CoinSutra, so that you can claim your free money.

In case you have not yet understood as to what I am talking about, I am sure you are unaware of the concept of hard forks. I’d recommend you read this first:

What Does Fork Mean In Cryptocurrency?

Please understand that claiming these forked coins for your free money can be risky as it involves chances that one might expose their private keys or seed keys to fraudulence.

On the flip side, there are many forks created simply to scam innocent BTC holders who don’t understand much of this space.

However, before I tell you about Bitcoin forks, I want you to read a guide I have specifically drafted to help an average user become smarter.

Now that you know about forks and its Dos and Don’ts, let me list some of the forked coins that I think are worth mentioning and claiming.

List of all Bitcoin forks:

1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Fork Height/Date: August 1, 2017
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 BCH
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Cash: Follow CoinSutra’s guides on claiming BCH if you haven’t claimed it yet, How To Get Your Free Bitcoin Cash on Ledger Nano S Wallet and here is Coinomi’s guide to claiming BCH: Collecting your (free) Bitcoin Cash coins.

2. Bitcoin Gold (BTG)

Fork Height/Date: October 2017 at block height 491407
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC:1 BTG
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Gold: Follow CoinSutra’s guides on claiming BCH if you haven’t claimed it yet, Claim Your Free Bitcoin Gold [BTG] From Any Wallet and from claiming on Ledger Nano S refer: Complete Guide To Claiming Bitcoin Gold On Ledger Nano S.

3. Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)

Fork Height/Date: 24th November 2017 at block height 495866
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 10 BCD
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Diamond: See guides by Jimmy Song and other community members on claiming this fork here and here.

4. Super Bitcoin (SBTC)

Fork Height/Date: December 2017 at block Height of 498888
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 SBTC
Tip To Claim Super Bitcoin: See guides by Jimmy Song and other community members on claiming this fork here and here.

5. Bitcoin Atom (BCA)

Fork Height/Date: 24th January 2018 at 505,888 block
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 BCA
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Atom: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin Atom coins in Coinomi Wallet.

6. Bitcoin Core (BTX)

Fork Height/Date: 20th October 2017
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 0.5 BTX
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Core: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcore coins in Coinomi Wallet. Also, you may use this guide created by the community to claim Bitcore.

7. Bitcoin God (GOD)

Fork Height/Date: December 2017 at block height 501225
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 GOD
Tip To Claim Bitcoin God: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin God coins in Coinomi Wallet.

8. Bitcoin Private (BTCP or ZCL)

Fork Height/Date: 28th Feb 2018
Reward Ratio: 1 BTC: 1 BTCP
Tip To Claim Bitcoin Private: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin Private coins in Coinomi Wallet.

Conclusion: Top Bitcoin Forks to earn free money

You may expect more Bitcoin forks in the future but not all will be worth your time because the reward ratio and prices will be very low.

However, if I find something worth mentioning, I will keep updating this list of forks for Bitcoin. I have deliberately excluded many other forks of Bitcoin because their prices are not really worth the time and risk.

Lastly, the thumb rule is to keep your Bitcoin holdings in your control in wallets like Trezor or Ledger Nano S. It is only then that you can take full benefit of all the future forks that might happen.

Kindly share this post with your friends on Twitter & Facebook who are HODLing BTC so that they can also benefit from this fork. Also, do share your thoughts and questions in the comment section below. I will be waiting for them

Source: Coinsultra - All Bitcoin Forked Coins List With Dates & Tips To Claim Them. 

9. Bitcoin Satoshis Vision (BSV/BCHSV) --- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hard Fork

Fork Height/Date: November 15 2018
Reward Ratio: 1 BCH: 1 BCHSV
Tip To Claim Bitcoin SV: See Coinomi’s wallet guide here for claiming your Bitcoin SV coins in Coinomi Wallet.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 11:26:51 AM by dragononcrypto »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash Hard Forks List 2019
« on: October 13, 2019, 11:23:11 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG