follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 51672 times)

Offline Sajinn

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2022, 05:41:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?
« on: January 07, 2020, 08:41:39 PM »
Currently I'm looking for a decent brokerage that would allow trading both traditional assets and bitcoin. To tell the truth, I'm not that much interested in alts so far, but Bitcoin still seems to be interesting in a long-term perspective.
I liked AAFX for they have really attractive spreads for all the assets, no commissions and most importantly currently offer 40% bonus to new account replenishments. The claim is the bonus is withdrawable. Did anyone work with this brokerage? Is it really withdrawable? How difficult is it to complete the requirements for bonus withdrawal?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?
« on: January 07, 2020, 08:41:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: December 18, 2021, 09:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:50:33 PM »
I don’t believe that any brokerage can ever! ever! offer you a bonus that you will be able to withdraw to your real account. Are they nuts to do that? Well, even if they really promise to do so and plan to do so without any cheating intentions, they surely have set some really difficult requirements that you will never ever be able to fulfill in your life. It must be some crazy volume to be traded so that they can make enough money with commissions before they give you your 40%.

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 02:51:03 AM »
This is actually why I’m asking. I have the same suspicions, but according to the rules, it’s not that bad. They give you 60 days to trade and if the volume is big enough, they transfer the bonus to your main account from where you’ll be able to withdraw it to bank. Unfortunately the bonus is no longer 40% as well. But still 35% for the first deposit. If I won’t find anyone who’s tried the service here, I might need to be the AAFX pioneer and try it myself.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 12:40:48 AM »
No doubt the idea of a bonus that you can actually withdraw really is fascinating, but oh my, why do you think alts are not worthy attention. Why do you consider a brokerage that can offer Bitcoin only for trading? Do you know that when Bitcoin gains 10% some of the decent alts can give 50% profit?

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 10:30:41 PM »
Yeap, I know that. But you see, I came in crypto market from regular stock market. I’ve been trading stocks for a few years and  I know for sure that investing in SnP500 index is much safer that investing on one of  the stocks from the list. Moreover, if you choose the wrong stock, you may run into troubles and the probability of such troubles is much higher if you use just one stock. Especially if it deals with some unexplored technologies or pharmaceuticals. Just one mistake of company’s management - and here is the black swan that swallows your deposit. I view Bitcoin as such index that shows the overall tendency in the crypto-world. When BTC grows, alts grow and vice versa. I don’t like alts for enormous 100%  risks that they offer along with high profits probability.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 09:38:24 PM »
I see. Well, if we speak of unknown alts or ICO’s investments that must be true. But I also think that there are some alts that can compete with BTC in their reliability. However, if you do have some experience with stock trading this might really be a better strategy for you to stick to the well-known assets and add Bitcoin to those. Better than nothing from crypto-world anyway. So good luck. Let us know about the bonus if you dare to try.   

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 03:29:32 PM »
If you mean Ripple or some other alts of this kind, yeah they can be called reliable in some sense. However, if reliability is based on the roots leading to a certain corporation, this nivelates the sense of being an altcoin. If you need a centralized asset to invest in - better choose some stock.
Anyway, I’ll keep in touch about the bonus. Just funded the account by $500. Hope this was not the last time I’ve seen this money 8)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 03:29:32 PM »

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 07:18:43 PM »
You never know, you never know. Don’t mean to disappoint you, but I am VERY sceptic about the AAFX idea. Actually I’m skeptical about all forex brokers. They all give false promises and their main source of income is your lost deposit. I really hope it won’t be true in this case, but..

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 12:38:57 PM »
I understand. You are right in some sense. Many brokerages want traders to lose. But there are others that earn with commissions and spreads. I really hope AAFX is the second case. Was hoping to find some traders here that have tried the brokerage themselves but now I’m gonna be the pioneer myself. It’s been three weeks so far. I didn’t do any withdrawals yet, so have not much to say. On the other hand, they don’t do any of those dirty tricks with slippages and quotes manipulations for sure. At least I haven’t noticed any problems with executions so far. Bonus is putting some pressure on for sure, but the rest of it is ok so far.

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »
Just wanted to drop a few lines. Remember, I was very sceptic about your broker. I know trading is a very stressful occupation by itself. I didn’t want you to feel bad about what I said. The reason I’m writing this is that I’ve read the AAFX CEO interview in a trading magazine. The interview created a good impression and looks like the broker is going to support MT5 sometime soon, which is a good sign. So let’s be more cheerful and good luck with your bonus!

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2020, 11:05:41 PM »
Thank you, yeah, let’s be optimistic. They have this requirement that if you do the withdrawal, you don’t get the bonus. So I’ll be able to withdraw the funds only after the bonus time is over (not sure if I’ll get the requires turnover or not). But I will definitely let everyone know when I’m done with that, either successfully or not. 

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 11:37:58 PM »
That’s correct. Only a withdrawal process can be the final evidence about broker being a scam or not. From what I see, AAFX offers a rather big leverage. It can be a powerful  weapon in fighting the markets. And I’m wishing you a good luck!

Offline flanmustelafu

• Misbehaving
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: September 26, 2022, 12:17:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Third year Anniversary First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 10:08:04 PM »
Trading Cyptocurrency is a good thing. i lost a lot before I got to where I am today. if you need assistance on how to trade and recover the money you have lost from your Cyptocurrency broker email me to get the new amazing strategy? If you are having problems withdrawing your fund from your Cyptocurrency trade broker even when you were given a bonus, just contact me, i have worked with a Cyptocurrency broker for
3years, i have helped a lot of people and i wont stop until i have helped as many as possible,here is my email flanmustelafu@gmail

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 12:45:39 PM »
That’s correct. Only a withdrawal process can be the final evidence about broker being a scam or not. From what I see, AAFX offers a rather big leverage. It can be a powerful  weapon in fighting the markets. And I’m wishing you a good luck!
Thanks! Yes, the max leverage is 1:2000 for most of the assets, but its smaller for Bitcoin. Anyway, I’m not fond of using too much of the leverage anyway. I think the max reasonable lever is 1:100. Whatever is more is too risky. Unless you have some special trading strategies to make use of a bigger ratio. BTW I’m nearly done with my turnover. Making 5-10 trades a day using 5 minutes timeframe makes it not that difficult. I expected to have more trouble, but I did not realize before, that both entry and exit count for volume.   

Offline chrisbarett

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: September 07, 2021, 08:59:17 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2020, 12:10:30 PM »
I have the same suspicions, but according to the rules, it’s not that bad. They give you 60 days to trade and if the volume is big enough, they transfer the bonus to your main account from where you’ll be able to withdraw it to the bank. My advice it trades with a broker at legal company.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG