follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 51696 times)

Offline Sajinn

• Activity: 57
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2022, 05:41:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 04:15:24 PM »
I have the same suspicions, but according to the rules, it’s not that bad. They give you 60 days to trade and if the volume is big enough, they transfer the bonus to your main account from where you’ll be able to withdraw it to the bank. My advice it trades with a broker at legal company.
That’s correct point. Yet, this is highly advisable to trade with legal companies only. But what exactly is legal? This is a rather to discuss on a crypto forum and at this point I don’t feel prepared enough to start yet another holy war on the issue.
BTW, the turnover requirement is completed. I’ve contacted support to see if all is fine and I’m ready for the withdrawal :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 04:15:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: December 18, 2021, 09:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 11:48:23 PM »
Congrats! Or not yet? That is the question :)))

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 05:45:16 PM »
Ahhhaha, I’m ready to accept the congrats now. Fortunately enough I’ve done several extra trades and my trading volume exceeded the requested a little bit. The manager said they’ve released the bonus. Yet, I’ve seen the smaller volume in the report compared to what I expected to see. It turned out that the volume for the trades that didn’t last longer than 1 minute - did not count for turnover. It was in the rules, but I didn’t pay attention.
Nevertheless, the money is here already.
In these two months I’ve earned 17 bucks with trading (commissions included) and $175 with AAFX bonus. Ahahaha.. don’t even know whether I should keep trading. My results kinda show that I’m not the greatest trader in the world.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 04:59:04 PM »
Yeah, that's the problem with forex intraday trading. You kinda keep feeding the broker with your commissions and spreads. The more trades you make, the better broker feels. I understand why bonus is just a one-time event, they kinda simply give you back the money they've earned with commissions, yet they don't want to do that forever.
Anyway, your result is not that bad. If you can earn a little, you definitely are capable of improving your trading and earning more. At least you didn't lose more than the bonus amount. That's the most important thing!

Offline Grirdred

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: May 27, 2022, 10:41:49 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 01:14:46 AM »
Ahhhaha, I’m ready to accept the congrats now. Fortunately enough I’ve done several extra trades and my trading volume exceeded the requested a little bit. The manager said they’ve released the bonus. Yet, I’ve seen the smaller volume in the report compared to what I expected to see. It turned out that the volume for the trades that didn’t last longer than 1 minute - did not count for turnover. It was in the rules, but I didn’t pay attention.
Nevertheless, the money is here already.
In these two months I’ve earned 17 bucks with trading (commissions included) and $175 with AAFX bonus. Ahahaha.. don’t even know whether I should keep trading. My results kinda show that I’m not the greatest trader in the world.
You must be kidding, this is a great results! Congratulations!
Unbelievable that you can actually withdraw the bonus. Untill this post about the withdrawal I was absolutley sure that they will let you know that you've violated some rules. And the funniest thing you actually did violate some, bus still got a bonus. Unbelievable! 
Do you still trade with the same brokerage?

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2020, 05:21:36 PM »
Thanx man, yeah, that was an unexpectedly pleasant experience.
I took a break first to breath out and come back to normal. Yeah, now I've started trading again. I think the profession is of a high demand nowadays, when so many people lose their jobs and live in these unpredicatble circumstances. Factories get closed, restaurants get closed, so do small businessess. But financial markets are going to live forever. Rich men won't let them sink. Its better to have a plan B and learn to trade well so that this can be my another profession and occupation just in case.
My depo at AAFX is not that big yet, but I do have some savings. If my trading goes well enough, i'll increase the depo.

Offline Grirdred

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: May 27, 2022, 10:41:49 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 03:05:41 AM »
I agree totally. I tried investing in alts in 2019 and that didn't go too well. I tend to think that this the cause is the same you've mentioned above. Richest people of the world simply don't need any cometitors. Forex will live forever. I hope cryptoassets will do either but you never know...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 03:05:41 AM »

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2020, 10:35:15 PM »
Can't disagree that forex will live forever, but similarly, very few ordinary people will be able to profit here.
When cryptomarkets emerged, they attracted lots of retail investors as buy-n-hold strategy worked well enough and long enough.
Forex is full of HFTs and professional players that can manipulate markets with their volumes. It is still attractive, but you know, making money here is very complicated. Even a break-even result is great enough, so once again, congratulations to the TS. Considering you've got the bonus and manged to withdraw it, that's definitely a big win.

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 01:32:30 AM »
Thank you! That's correct, forex is tough. But I don't think this happens because of manipulations. Cryptocurrencies and especially alts are more likely to be manipulated as not that much volume is needed to move the price here. I guess we've all seen enough alts pumps-n-dumps to make our conclusions. Yet, yeah, forex is tough. I thik that's because its hard to beat the market taking spreads in account. you kinds start every position with a little loss, and that's little demotivating.  I'm still balancing at a near break-even result here.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 09:27:54 PM »
Why don't you look at longer-term trading?
Daytrading turns in rat racing with these spreads, totally agree. Myself I've chosen investor's path long ago. I tend to  stick to alts and cryptocurrencies, but the idea is the same for fiat currencies trading. The bigger scope you take in account, the easier it is to trade.

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2020, 12:46:04 AM »
That's a good advice, thank you! I'll definitely think about this option. Daytrading really worns me out :(

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 03:22:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2020, 02:43:07 AM »
Currently, I'm looking for a decent brokerage that would allow trading both traditional assets and bitcoin. To tell the truth, I'm not that much interested in alts so far, but Bitcoin still seems to be interesting from a long-term perspective.
I liked AAFX for they have really attractive spreads for all the assets, no commissions, and most importantly currently offer a 40% bonus to new account replenishments. The claim is the bonus is withdrawable. Did anyone work with this brokerage? Is it really withdrawable? How difficult is it to complete the requirements for bonus withdrawal?

Well, probably this is just your thought and opinion dude, about you, don't like altcoins. But don't you know that most of the community here including me are gaining altcoins in cryptocurrency? Because if your understanding is right for sure only stable coin will survive in this field of business. Hope you get what I'm giving it to you.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2020, 05:14:18 PM »
That's a good advice, thank you! I'll definitely think about this option. Daytrading really worns me out :(
I won't be tired to repeat this again and again. breakeven result with forex daytrading is a great result, so don't give up and see how you can optimize the system you work with.
Journaling the trades can help for sure.

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »
Currently, I'm looking for a decent brokerage that would allow trading both traditional assets and bitcoin. To tell the truth, I'm not that much interested in alts so far, but Bitcoin still seems to be interesting from a long-term perspective.
I liked AAFX for they have really attractive spreads for all the assets, no commissions, and most importantly currently offer a 40% bonus to new account replenishments. The claim is the bonus is withdrawable. Did anyone work with this brokerage? Is it really withdrawable? How difficult is it to complete the requirements for bonus withdrawal?

Well, probably this is just your thought and opinion dude, about you, don't like altcoins. But don't you know that most of the community here including me are gaining altcoins in cryptocurrency? Because if your understanding is right for sure only stable coin will survive in this field of business. Hope you get what I'm giving it to you.
Trading business is more about money-management as I see it. Form this perspective alts are excellent opportunity to invest and gain a lot in short-term, as we've learnt from the past. Yet, there is always another side of a trade here, which is a stop loss. With altcoins the risk (especially when dealing with relatively new alts) must always be considered to be 100% of the initial investment. Some people invest it all in alts, and that's ok when you are risking the money you can really lose without much of regrets. The courage to take sufficient risks is very good trait of a character for a businessman.
Yet for me personally (and I'm not trying to say this is the only correct way to do it) - alts and Bitcoin itself - these are all opportunities that the volatility of these assets gives. In other words, I don't want to stake it all in the idea that BTC or some alts will gain 1000X in a month or a year having the risk of 100% loss on the other side of the coin. I want to take advantage of the VOLATILITY, which means I am ready to be making less money if I can make it on both rising AND FALLING markets.   

Offline ashraf786100

• Activity: 390
  • Last Active: January 07, 2024, 05:59:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2020, 06:58:48 AM »
That's fine - this is a must-have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. But I also have some hon that can compete with tea in its reliability. However, if you have some experience in stock trading, it is really wise for you to stay in Maroof Assange and include BitCoin in it
     ▄██▄         ▄██▄
    ▄████▄       ▄█████
    █  █████ █████▄
   █ ▄██████ ██████▄
   ███████   ██████
  ▄███      ▀  ▀      ██
 ████  ▄▄▄       ▄▀▄  ███
████     ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀█▀   ███
██     ▄   ▀▄█▀   ▄    ██
▀█      ██▄ ▄██▄ ▄██     █▀
 ▀▄▄     ▀█▀▄▀██▀    ▄▄▀
    ▀▄▄   ▀████▀    ▄▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

█████████████▄▄
████████████████▄
██████     ▀█████     ▄▄▄▄▄                                        ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄                ▄▄▄       ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄▄
██████      █████ ▄███████████   █████      █████      █████  ▄█████████    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ███▄▄████████▄▄████████▄     ▄█████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄▄██████ ▀█▀▀▀ ▀▀█████   █████    ███████    █████   ███▀    ▀▀   ▄███   █   ███▄   █████▀   ▀█████▀   ▀████    ███▀     ███▄
███████████████▀      ▄▄▄▄█████    ████▄  ████▀████   ████▌   ████▄▄       █▌ ▀▄▄▄█▄▄█▀ ██   ████      ████      ████   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄██████▀█████    █████ █████ ████  ████      ▀██████▄    ██▄▄▀     ▀▄▄██   ████      ████      ████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████          ▐████▀    █████     ████▄████   ████ ████         ▀▀████   ███         ███   ████      ████      ████   ████
██████          ▐█████▄▄▄██████▄    ▀████████   ████████      ▄▄    ▄███    ██   ▄▄▄   ██    ████      ████      ████    ████▄    ▄██
██████           ▀███████▀▀█████     ███████     ██████       ▀████████▀     ▀█████████▀     ████      ████      ████     ▀█████████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄