follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?  (Read 51705 times)

Offline Grirdred

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2022, 10:41:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: AAFX Trading reviews: any good for cryptocurrencies?
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2021, 02:52:34 PM »
I traded actively for the last week and managed to increase my second depo $637. All that time I traded  BTCUSD and BTCEUR. I made many trades and not all of them were profitable, but I managed to remain in the green territory. Bitcoin is very cunning in the flat market. So, I’m currently learning to scalp cryptos. Previously I only held long-term trades on these financial instruments.
I should say that I’m happy when I have an opportunity to hold exactly long-term trades because once you entered the market at the right time, you don’t need to worry any more. Instead, all you need to do is to move your take profits following the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2021, 02:52:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Sajinn

• Activity: 57
  • Last Active: May 12, 2022, 05:41:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2021, 01:40:59 PM »
Yeah, long-term trading is a never-ending joy when you do things right. That’s what I felt when traded stocks. As I know, it’s possible to trade stocks in the long-term only. I heard nothing about scalping stocks. When it comes to long-term trading, the only hazard that can hurt you is your broker’s reliability. If everything is ok in this regard, there’s nothing to worry about. 

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2021, 04:13:17 PM »
I also tried to scalp cryptos but I think these assets are born to be traded in the long term only. I think there are more suitable financial instruments for scalping. For example, I can point to currency pairs. When it comes to crypto trading I simply look for good entry points for my long-term trades. I know that I can relax once I made it come true.

Offline Grirdred

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2021, 02:27:27 PM »
I don’t question this broker’s reliability. I have a feeling that I can hold my trades here as long as I need. However, I realize that I can’t hold my trades all the time. I may not have an opportunity to enter the market at the right time. In this regard, scalping has an indisputable advantage - you can scalp at any time no matter where the market moves on the chosen financial instrument.       
For that last time, I have tried everything in the arsenal of this broker except for stocks and agricultural stuff such as corn, wheat, soybean, rice, coffee, etc. I’m currently exploring them and want to start trading them soon.

Offline Condorlaib

• Activity: 663
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:08:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2021, 06:12:57 PM »
I also tried to scalp cryptos but I think these assets are born to be traded in the long term only. I think there are more suitable financial instruments for scalping. For example, I can point to currency pairs. When it comes to crypto trading I simply look for good entry points for my long-term trades. I know that I can relax once I made it come true.
you are absolutely right. for scalping, you need to choose only cryptocurrencies that are suitable for this strategy. In any case, when I was taught this strategy, I was advised to take cryptocurrencies with high volatility and high trading volumes, but not from the top ten rating.

Offline Grirdred

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2021, 02:48:14 PM »
It feels like my pot is boiling. So much information needs to be processed and what’s more important - properly understood. For the last time I have become overloaded with market information.
As told above, I tried to explore agricultural stuff to trade it, but then I lost interest in it. Perhaps, I will try to explore stocks a bit later. Now I decided to make the most of currency and crypto trading. After all, I know something about various currency pairs and digital coins because I intensively trade this stuff, but agriculture will just eat up my precious time, but I don’t want to lose it.

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2021, 06:23:30 PM »
It feels like my pot is boiling. So much information needs to be processed and what’s more important - properly understood. For the last time I have become overloaded with market information.
As told above, I tried to explore agricultural stuff to trade it, but then I lost interest in it. Perhaps, I will try to explore stocks a bit later. Now I decided to make the most of currency and crypto trading. After all, I know something about various currency pairs and digital coins because I intensively trade this stuff, but agriculture will just eat up my precious time, but I don’t want to lose it.
The fact is that today some companies already offer digital securities that are created on the blockchain and are digital analogs of real stocks. Based on this, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market, but continue to study what it offers.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2021, 06:23:30 PM »

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »
That’s so good that you decided not to disperse your attention. Otherwise your trading may fail.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2021, 12:39:22 PM »
Did you try to trade gold and silver? They have been so promising for the last time. That was a mind-blowing volatility.

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2021, 07:15:32 PM »
Did you try to trade gold and silver? They have been so promising for the last time. That was a mind-blowing volatility.
is it really so easy and profitable to trade gold and silver compared to trading cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that cryptocurrencies can be traded even with a small capital.

Offline Sajinn

• View Profile

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2021, 02:20:32 PM »
The things gold and silver did recently require a very good reaction if you simultaneously trade a number of other assets such as several currency pairs. Those instantly growing giant candlesticks impressed me a lot.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG