follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 61526 times)

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:48:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #570 on: February 24, 2024, 01:56:04 PM »
Just as new coins can change an investor's fortunes, they can also lose everything. Newbies are more likely to lose if they don't know where, when and in which projects they should invest. As the bull market is near, there will be a flurry of new projects. Investors must be cautious during this period. A better understanding of market conditions should be gained. Not all new projects are good and not all projects are bad. Before investing, an investor must carefully observe the project and take the investment decision, otherwise, if the project get scammed, he will face huge losses.
Yeah that is how it really works especially with newer tokens. Some investors have this good and bad experiences on different tokens and that serves as luck or a lesson for them to be cautious the next time we take part in crypto investments.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #570 on: February 24, 2024, 01:56:04 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3120
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #571 on: February 24, 2024, 07:05:07 PM »
Something tells me that early investors almost always make a profit in whatever shitcoin they invest in. And since most of us cannot get early access, we are the ones who risk the most. Therefore, no matter what reliable and promising new token we invest in no matter if we invest, we always take risks.But there is an opportunity to reduce this risk; you need to look at where the whales are investing. Everything is quite simple and banal.
Yes, it is an old saying that early investors will have a bigger chance to make profits. However, it is true that not every one can be the early investors. Sometimes we join the project after it becomes a popular project. Many of us will be afraid to invest too early in new projects because the risk is very big. We only want to invest when there are already many people involved in the projects.
In order not to worry too much, I personally invest only those funds that I have previously earned in crypto, for me this is an iron rule. No matter how promising the project may seem, if I do not have free funds, then I skip this project.Well, of course, to become successful, an investor must abandon the effect of the influence of the crowd.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1078
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:51:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #572 on: February 24, 2024, 08:23:39 PM »
Generally, new crypto coins or tokens have faster moving up and down price and interested for short term trading but have risk when price dropping loss opportunity recovery in short term. I like trading with new coins or token but have listed on top market such as Binance or Kucoin, easily to earn much profitable when first time listing and not good ideas with new coins or token holding for long term.
Take short moment awhile with new coins or token if you won't losses much money and need waiting more longer time price of new coins recovering. Next several days later have new coins from launchpool listed in binance, prepare your money and lest trader with short term there.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #573 on: February 25, 2024, 01:05:06 AM »
Generally, new crypto coins or tokens have faster moving up and down price and interested for short term trading but have risk when price dropping loss opportunity recovery in short term. I like trading with new coins or token but have listed on top market such as Binance or Kucoin, easily to earn much profitable when first time listing and not good ideas with new coins or token holding for long term.
Take short moment awhile with new coins or token if you won't losses much money and need waiting more longer time price of new coins recovering. Next several days later have new coins from launchpool listed in binance, prepare your money and lest trader with short term there.
Talking about new coins also means the big risks we will face. But behind big risks there is always big potential. This is the reference point for many people as to why they always want to be involved in new projects.

I personally also prefer to have new altcoins appear on major CEXs like the ones Launchpool has on Binance. Because usually new projects that create a Dibinance launchpool always have big investors behind them. So fundamentally we can know that their project is a serious project. it's just that we have to know when is the right time to enter. Because if we enter at the beginning of the listing, we could experience losses because the initial listing price always rises quickly and will also fall quickly. For this reason, we have to know the direction of movement and habits of new coins that will be listed on the big Cex.

A new altcoin currently holding a Launchpool on binance is PORTAL. And I'm still making an analysis on this one.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #574 on: March 14, 2024, 09:05:12 PM »
Something tells me that early investors almost always make a profit in whatever shitcoin they invest in. And since most of us cannot get early access, we are the ones who risk the most. Therefore, no matter what reliable and promising new token we invest in no matter if we invest, we always take risks.But there is an opportunity to reduce this risk; you need to look at where the whales are investing. Everything is quite simple and banal.
Yes, it is an old saying that early investors will have a bigger chance to make profits. However, it is true that not every one can be the early investors. Sometimes we join the project after it becomes a popular project. Many of us will be afraid to invest too early in new projects because the risk is very big. We only want to invest when there are already many people involved in the projects.
In order not to worry too much, I personally invest only those funds that I have previously earned in crypto, for me this is an iron rule. No matter how promising the project may seem, if I do not have free funds, then I skip this project.Well, of course, to become successful, an investor must abandon the effect of the influence of the crowd.
In every new project, it is clear that those who are early to participate will gain more profits than those who are late, because the price alone is cheaper and the gift given are, of course, bigger.
But not many dare to take the risk of, join quickly, because it requires proper analysis. But for those who have experience, of course they know it better. But it cannot be denied that taking risks also requires courage because without this method we will continue to be late in anticipating.

I agree with you, so that there is no fear that investing in new projects is better than the proceeds from previous investments or funds that are not used and, if there are mistakes, anticipation is not too burdensome.
Sometimes people's influence is not always misleading, but the most important thing is to be willing to analyze everything you get from other people.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #575 on: March 14, 2024, 09:29:43 PM »

New coins are suitable for the short term, buy on the best exchanges such as Binance and Kucoin and sell as soon as possible when you feel you have made enough profit. Don't let us get trapped in high prices, because it is difficult to recover them if the coin is new. those who don't dare to take risks with new coins should invest in top coins.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #576 on: March 14, 2024, 11:48:19 PM »
What is the iron rule? I just know it.
Of course we must always use free funds for crypto investment. I'm also the same as you, I only used the money that I got from crypto business. I never use the money of my regular jobs in real life. We all know that investing in crypto is very high risk, there are many scams and failed projects. So, we must be smart to use money for crypto investment.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #576 on: March 14, 2024, 11:48:19 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #577 on: March 14, 2024, 11:52:01 PM »
New coins are suitable for the short term, buy on the best exchanges such as Binance and Kucoin and sell as soon as possible when you feel you have made enough profit. Don't let us get trapped in high prices, because it is difficult to recover them if the coin is new. those who don't dare to take risks with new coins should invest in top coins.
New coins or tokens that have just been created do not always have the potential to provide profits, you have to look at the product being developed first to determine whether the token has the potential to be expensive or not, because so far there are many tokens that do not have a clear product but can be very expensive This is also what happened with PEPE, so you have to be careful in determining the price of the token on the exchange so as not to make you lose money and make the wrong decision.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #578 on: March 15, 2024, 02:39:50 AM »
New coins or tokens that have just been created do not always have the potential to provide profits, you have to look at the product being developed first to determine whether the token has the potential to be expensive or not, because so far there are many tokens that do not have a clear product but can be very expensive This is also what happened with PEPE, so you have to be careful in determining the price of the token on the exchange so as not to make you lose money and make the wrong decision.
It would indeed be better to be careful on new projects. Because apart from being able to create a new ATH, they can also create a new ATL. so it can make fomo-afflicted traders lose a lot of money if they are too fanatical about holding new altcoins. If they want to hold a new altcoin they must first consider who is behind the new project being created. For example, WLD, although a new altcoin, is worth holding firmly. because we can see how influential the person behind the altcoin project is who is also the CEO of OpenAI.

But still I personally prefer to hold in the medium term. buy before the hype and sell during the hype.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 828
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #579 on: March 15, 2024, 04:02:07 AM »
Actually new coins or token is worth and more profitable earn than old, I think many new coins or token usually have significant movement when first time listing on the market but depend on top market listing or not.
I check and make some research with new coins or token when listing on Binance always pump drastically until few days later but its not worth to hold for long term.
Always waiting with new coins or token listing on the top exchange we can buy if coins not listing on the same time, we don't now with new coins ATH price and its interested for investing in new coins. Next few days later Binance will list new coins from launchpool its most profitable if you buy it.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #580 on: March 15, 2024, 11:28:08 PM »
It would indeed be better to be careful on new projects. Because apart from being able to create a new ATH, they can also create a new ATL. so it can make fomo-afflicted traders lose a lot of money if they are too fanatical about holding new altcoins. If they want to hold a new altcoin they must first consider who is behind the new project being created. For example, WLD, although a new altcoin, is worth holding firmly. because we can see how influential the person behind the altcoin project is who is also the CEO of OpenAI.

But still I personally prefer to hold in the medium term. buy before the hype and sell during the hype.
Yes, you are right, currently there are more and more new crypto projects that have projects that seem good but no one can provide a guarantee of always making a profit. If there are doubts about participating in a new project like that then I prefer not to do it because it will endanger the capital I have. I use it in cryptocurrency.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #581 on: March 15, 2024, 11:38:50 PM »
Yes, you are right, currently there are more and more new crypto projects that have projects that seem good but no one can provide a guarantee of always making a profit. If there are doubts about participating in a new project like that then I prefer not to do it because it will endanger the capital I have. I use it in cryptocurrency.
If you don't want to lose money, kindly avoid to join the new projects. It is not a must to invest in the new projects. There are already many popular coins, just choose on of them. BTC, ETH, SOL are 3 top coins for investment currently. If you invest in these coins, I am sure you won't feel worried anymore.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #582 on: March 15, 2024, 11:59:25 PM »
Actually new coins or token is worth and more profitable earn than old, I think many new coins or token usually have significant movement when first time listing on the market but depend on top market listing or not.
I check and make some research with new coins or token when listing on Binance always pump drastically until few days later but its not worth to hold for long term.
The new coins can be very profitable, but it is difficult to find out the potential new coins. We must understand that not all new coins can be listed in Binance or other top exchanges. If the new altcoins will be listed on the small exchanges only, there will be no big price movement. I think you need to look at all the new coins, don't only look at the new coins that are launching in the top exchanges. If the coins are launched in the top exchanges, surely it will increase very massive.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 12:02:11 AM by I-Bit »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #583 on: March 16, 2024, 11:13:19 AM »
New coins are very risky but if we go towards its details then we can choose good coins for investment as now a days there are large number of new coins arising which are pumping higher but after some weeks or months it will goes down and will have no value. These types of coins are just for collecting money from others and also the scam projects looks like a top coins at start after which they are lossing their value gradually.

If one buy top coins then the risk will be lower but new coins are not easily identified for success in future so hold top coins and leave the profit on accurate timing of Bull season.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 779
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #584 on: March 16, 2024, 01:04:47 PM »
        -   As long as you know that you are new here in the crypto space, always do some research before deciding to buy because we know that the risk of a new coin in this field is really high. Just make sure that there is a good development and that the result of our research is good.

Just remember that the advantage is different when we have an idea or knowledge about a coin investment that we will buy in the project that will be seen.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG